UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Puppies Ready to Go!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Pups ready to go

Pups turned 6 weeks yesterday (8-18-14) and will get their first round of today.They are off of Dual Grand PKC SCH AKC Supreme GrNtCh 'PR' Back Nine's Main St. Slam and my NtCh 'PR' Blazin' Timber Fat Bottom Girl.
Slam's accomplishments speak for themself. He has won in several different formats of competition hunting. For a full list of his accolades, click the link below or contact Steve Reeves at 478-741-5110.

https://www.facebook.com/steve.reeves.18041

Fatty is a no nonsense go hunting type hound that can drive a track. 1st strike and 1st tree in most company. She has a loud screaming bawl mouth on track followed by a bone chilling bawl locate and rolls into a nice steady bawl/chop on the tree and is a clean tree dog. Takes tracks as they come and moves them with ease. This is her first litter of pups and I am very excited to get these pups in competiton hunters hands. Fatty was an early starter and I expect her pups to be the same.

Fatty will be pushed to finish to GrNtCh as soon as she is off of the pups. She has won 5 out of 8 casts since being put in the hunts. Here are a list of her wins

2014 Grand American Cast winner 175+
1st Place Reg. 475+
2nd Place Reg. 175+
1st Place Reg. 175+

1st Place NtCh 225+

Pups will be SS Paid up and Performance nominated.

---------------Nitech Nichols Tree Spike

---------- GRCH Grnitech 'pr' Main Street Roy

---------------Grnitech 'pr' Carmical’s Wood Stock Tina

-----GrNitch GrCH PKC CH ‘pr’ Back Nine’s Main Street Slam

---------------CH Grnitech Deep Woods Lumis

----------Grnitech 'pr' Deep Woods Belle

---------------'pr' Deep Woods Teeney

****PUPS****

---------------Grnitech 'pr' Beck’s Pithole Creek Huck A Buck

----------CH Grnitech 'pr' Timber Cutter

---------------Grnitech Grch 'pr' Timber Valley Lucky

-----Nitech 'pr' Blazin Timber’s Fatbottom Girl

---------------Grnitech ‘pr' Darktime Southern Red

----------Grnitech 'pr' Morgans Red Scream

---------------Nitech Ch 'pr' Toneys Cry

Feel free to give me a call for any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Zac Kea
912-856-2621

Last edited by DOG Chaser on 08-19-2014 at 07:19 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2014 06:02 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Males

All Males are taken but here they are for your viewing pleasure anyway...

Old Post 08-19-2014 07:04 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Felames

Female 1 (Taken)

Female 2 (Taken)

Female 3

Female 4

Old Post 08-19-2014 07:11 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Females 5-8

Female 5

Female 6

Female 7

Female 8

Old Post 08-19-2014 07:17 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

bump

Can give references for both Sire and Dam if desired

Last edited by DOG Chaser on 08-20-2014 at 06:17 PM

Old Post 08-20-2014 05:51 PM
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

ZAC your puppies are really sharp looking.

These should be nice...
I have several females that are crossed up with Cutter and Nichol's Tree Spike Blood. These gyps can absolutely show you something WAAAYYY!!!! Better than I can tell you.

These pups grandma, Scream is an absolute nice hound that will never be for sale. She has reproduced. But the main thing is I can load her up at 10 years old and drop her on a dry creek bed and get her out from under a raccoon that she ran (NOT FOLLOWED) to the tree.

Old Post 08-20-2014 07:15 PM
rocky tanner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky tanner Click here to Send rocky tanner a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky tanner Find more posts by rocky tanner Add rocky tanner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

sent you a pm

Old Post 08-21-2014 02:48 AM
wayne 65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne 65 Click here to Send wayne 65 a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne 65 Find more posts by wayne 65 Add wayne 65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

thanks wayne.
Sent a reply back. Sorry for the delay.

Old Post 08-21-2014 06:22 AM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

dog chaser

Are you going to AO ?

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 08-21-2014 10:54 AM
deergutter33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deergutter33 Click here to Send deergutter33 a Private Message Click Here to Email deergutter33 Find more posts by deergutter33 Add deergutter33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

A.O.

It doesn't look promising for me right now making Autumn Oaks, But I can get a pup up there for anyone interested.

Old Post 08-21-2014 03:31 PM
deergutter33
UKC Forum Member

zac

I will take blue female 7 if ya can get her to ao

Cold Red Cool Breeze

Randy Baker
419-961-7408

Old Post 08-21-2014 10:37 PM
deergutter33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deergutter33 Click here to Send deergutter33 a Private Message Click Here to Email deergutter33 Find more posts by deergutter33 Add deergutter33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AUHoundsman93
UKC Forum Member

I'd be over to take male #1 right now, if he wasn't already taken.
great looking pups, they are bred very well

Old Post 08-22-2014 01:05 AM
AUHoundsman93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AUHoundsman93 Click here to Send AUHoundsman93 a Private Message Visit AUHoundsman93's homepage! Find more posts by AUHoundsman93 Add AUHoundsman93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

you got good taste...

He is my pick. The pics don't do him justice. He is massive with a huge houndy head. He has an old man look to him. Still debating what to name him... Any suggestions?

Actually, I am fighting the urge to keep them all. There is really not a bad acting one in the bunch. All are very social and not timid about exploring. I guess it all comes down to what you wanna look at when you unsnap em...and if they take after their parents, you won't be seeing much bc they will be gone in a flash!

Old Post 08-22-2014 02:54 AM
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

sent you another pm. thanks for getting back to me.. let me know what you think. I can make the trip if need be. #6 female

Old Post 08-22-2014 03:25 AM
wayne 65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne 65 Click here to Send wayne 65 a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne 65 Find more posts by wayne 65 Add wayne 65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

yes. the one between the two blues ones. I think that would be # 6....

Old Post 08-22-2014 04:02 AM
cu@dtree
UKC Forum Member

Zac

REAL NICE looking pups!! If I wasn't loaded up I would probably be talking with you about one. Good luck with them!

Old Post 08-22-2014 05:07 AM
cu@dtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cu@dtree Click here to Send cu@dtree a Private Message Find more posts by cu@dtree Add cu@dtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tree

Thanks. I'm pleased with how they turned out

Old Post 08-22-2014 06:24 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

remaining pups

so far 7 pups are spoken for (all the males, and females 1,2,6,& 7)

That leaves 4 Females: 3,4,5, & 8

Female 4 is possibly taken as well (awaiting money)

Old Post 08-23-2014 03:19 AM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

update

Pup 4 is available. Pup 5 is sold.

That leaves pups 3,4, &8 available. And it looks as if I will be going to AO this weekend if anyone wants one brought up.

Feel free to call anytime if you have questions. 912-856-2621 Zac Kea.

Thanks to everyone who has committed to this cross or inquired about pups or wished us well!

Zac

Old Post 08-24-2014 01:37 AM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Plans are a go....

We will be headed to Autumn Oaks this weekend.

Old Post 08-25-2014 03:50 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Old Post 08-26-2014 09:49 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Should be rolling into Richmond around 6 am Thursday morning. We're looking forward to catching up with all you guys (and Gal) who are getting a pup.
Have a safe trip!

Old Post 08-28-2014 03:41 AM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

and then there were two...

These girls are going quick. All are gone except #8 & #6.

These girls are not culls by any stretch of the imagination. One was previously taken but guy can't do it because of extenuating circumstances. Both are very social and we'll acting and very quick to catch on.

Gimme a ring if you wanna come by and check these girls out. We are camping on the grounds.

Zac
912-856-2621

Good luck to all who are hunting tonight and the rest of the weekend. We gonna see what the fatness can do in the slam tonight!

Old Post 08-29-2014 01:59 AM
sandforkblues
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Hey made it home with PR MULLINS BACKSTREET SLAMIN SADIE
thanks again and just send the Pkc ss papers when ya get them..thanks

Old Post 08-31-2014 07:00 PM
sandforkblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandforkblues Click here to Send sandforkblues a Private Message Visit sandforkblues's homepage! Find more posts by sandforkblues Add sandforkblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

papers out

just put the pkc papers in the mail. You guys should be getting them by the end of the week.

Old Post 09-15-2014 09:39 PM