UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Sleepover
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Sleepover

upload images ad free
When you best friends are hound dogs. Kash doesn't have school today and stayed the night with Nana and Papa. He made this pallet in the living room by the fire for him and the dogs Mafia and Ol' Red. I don't know how many more nights like this Maf will get he is going down fast the last couple of weeks but his little buddy is making sure that some of his last are also some of his best.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2020 11:22 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Nice moment, still sad to see the old warriors (human and hound) come close to the end.

Old Post 01-20-2020 11:48 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Corey brought my new pup to me the other day. Mrs tar after tracer our 18 yrs old corgie passed has been lonesome for a house dog I have been giving her a steadfast no. So she brought the pup in lol. Well everything was good till it was nap time and he wanted to play and she wanted to sleep.................. he is an outside dog now lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-20-2020 01:19 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Great pic!

Old Post 01-20-2020 01:19 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick B
UKC Forum Member

Great stuff

Great pic

Old Post 01-20-2020 01:24 PM
Nick B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick B Click here to Send Nick B a Private Message Find more posts by Nick B Add Nick B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

Old hounds and kids that’s what its all about

Old Post 01-20-2020 01:28 PM
Lance Laymon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lance Laymon Click here to Send Lance Laymon a Private Message Find more posts by Lance Laymon Add Lance Laymon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for sharing!

Pretty awesome!

Some of the REAL stuff that makes up our lives!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 01-20-2020 02:28 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Awesome!! Memories that stick for life.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 01-20-2020 03:01 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

Great stuff, this picture is a prime example of s picture being worth a thousand words, I say more like a million words. I hate to hear Mafia being so close to the end, it is never easy to give them up. Thank GOD for old dogs and children to brighten our lives. Dave

Old Post 01-20-2020 03:07 PM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Like Tom T said old dogs children and watermelon wine. Awesome, neither stay young long enough.

Old Post 01-20-2020 06:25 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

In 2008 Dalton won his very first hunt. It was the Oklahoma Youth State Championship held in Miami, Oklahoma hunting Mafia and put the win on him that made him a GRNITECH. That seems like only yesterday now he is a grown man with kids of his own. Just a few weeks ago Kash hunted Mafia in what will be his last hunt ever the very same youth state championship held for the first time since then in Miami. They didn't win it was a dead cast but he did tree a couple of dens and you've never seen a happier pair, an old dog who knew he got to go to another hunt and the smiling young boy leading him. Of all the blessings this ol dog has brought us the joy in my son's eyes and now my grandsons in heading to the woods leading him with his tail wagging is the greatest. Mafia had his 13th birthday Jan 1 and has recently had what I believe to be a light stroke. He is having some real difficulties getting around when right at a month ago though he was a senior dog he was able to hunt for 90 minutes. Yesterday he didn't eat and today he did just a small amount but he is happy just to be in front of the fire surrounded by his family.
Yes, old dogs, children and after typing this I may need a glass of that watermelon wine lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-20-2020 08:50 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

Loved your story, could see you smiling as you typed the words. Yes, some of life's greatest treasures are free but priceless ( oxymoron I know ). My old dog past just a few days of turning 14 in December, he had a light stroke some time back, we will always have the memories as long as our minds are sound. The picture of Kash, Mafia and old red brings a smile to my face Every time I look at it. Thank you for sharing the picture and the story. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 01-21-2020 at 01:40 AM

Old Post 01-20-2020 10:07 PM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

It just about kills me to see an old dog fading away. I can hardly stand to see it.

Old Post 01-20-2020 11:40 PM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Koch
UKC Forum Member

That's awesome 😊😁😊

2018 Wisconsin state championship
In memory 'PR' Nocturnal Rocking Anniy
Nitech 'pr` Koch`s pop`em up Daisy
2019 heartland classic winner (4-wheeler hunt)
Qualifier for 2021 tournament of champions

Old Post 01-21-2020 12:29 AM
Nick Koch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Koch Click here to Send Nick Koch a Private Message Click Here to Email Nick Koch Find more posts by Nick Koch Add Nick Koch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RatDog
UKC Forum Member

Mafia

Rest easy old timer

Old Post 01-22-2020 12:41 AM
RatDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatDog Click here to Send RatDog a Private Message Find more posts by RatDog Add RatDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Awesome memories! Nothing better.

Old Post 01-22-2020 01:22 AM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Dang.... I just knew this was my invite from Jennifer Garner 😞

Old Post 01-22-2020 09:21 PM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote