UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Looking for a Bear dog rig/trail
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hildebrand
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for a Bear dog rig/trail

My start dog unexpectedly came up with either pneumonia or a tumor vet wasn’t sure,she died while at the vet and he didn’t want to cut her open to look for a tumor she had a seizure and didn’t make it this morning. Not really sure how it could’ve been pneumonia I kept her inside the house and she didn’t get wet or cold but it happened. So with all that said I know bear season is ways off and hard to try a dog right now but I’m looking for a dog that can start tracks off the truck and walking. Cold nosed dog preferred, speeds not a factor I have plenty of that to put behind it. I know everybody’s looking for the same thing but if you have anything shoot me a text or call 1-540-292-0756 would like a dog around va,wv or possibly tenn or the mountain part of NC... any other out of state dogs not interested in because of dog hauling and if I have to drive it back I don’t want it to be too far of a drive. I like dogs to come from the same terrain we hunt ‘mountains’

Last edited by Hildebrand on 01-13-2020 at 11:51 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2020 11:44 PM
Hildebrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hildebrand Click here to Send Hildebrand a Private Message Click Here to Email Hildebrand Find more posts by Hildebrand Add Hildebrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigjohntro
New UKC Forum Member

Rig/start dog

I have a 5 year Plott that is a hell of a rig dog. Medium speed.I have some young dogs ready to take his place. Asking $1500.00 call or text 920-229-0365.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2020 04:22 PM
Bigjohntro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjohntro Click here to Send Bigjohntro a Private Message Click Here to Email Bigjohntro Find more posts by Bigjohntro Add Bigjohntro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote