UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Muscle Trax male pup, Loud & ready
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Muscle Trax male pup, Loud & ready

DOB: 8/24/20 Performance & Super Stakes. Will be six months old 2/24/21.
Sire: Muscle Trax Dam: Macy May
Got two males, selling one. They are both nice. Loud, outstanding looks, crazy over coon.
$750 Firm. No dog trades. Picked up here in my driveway.
He is sharp. Can give references on littermates.

Thanks
Rusty Ruble
502-600-1020

Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Lady, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Lipper, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ms. Crank, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Magnum, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Jackpot, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Misty May, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Ruby, and PKC Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Banker.

"Wise men still seek HIM"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2021 02:03 PM
Rusty Ruble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty Ruble Click here to Send Rusty Ruble a Private Message Visit Rusty Ruble's homepage! Find more posts by Rusty Ruble Add Rusty Ruble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ngs91
UKC Forum Member

Litter Mate

I have a litter Mate male to these I am absolutely impressed with. One of the sharpest pups I have ever had with a horn to go with him. Took him last night just to get him out of the kennel and got him on his first coon, these will be early starters. Thanks Rusty for a really nice pup.

Nick Schwartz

Old Post 01-23-2021 05:04 PM
ngs91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ngs91 Click here to Send ngs91 a Private Message Click Here to Email ngs91 Find more posts by ngs91 Add ngs91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Want find a better guy to deal with we are hunting one out of trax done got his money won plus picked up another 110 last night

Old Post 01-23-2021 09:43 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Rusty will shoot you straight.Muscle Trax speaks for himself and Macy May is a coon treer and will have them coons.

WIPEOUT 3 STROKER

Old Post 01-24-2021 01:07 AM
travis morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis morgan Click here to Send travis morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email travis morgan Find more posts by travis morgan Add travis morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melody Creek Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Tried calling. Still for sale?

Old Post 02-11-2021 12:15 AM
Melody Creek Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melody Creek Kennels Click here to Send Melody Creek Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Melody Creek Kennels Add Melody Creek Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote