UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Insane Frosted Train x Nitech Buffalo River Jill pick male pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Josh Howard
UKC Forum Member

Insane Frosted Train x Nitech Buffalo River Jill pick male pup

Jill is out of GRNITECH Stylish Duke x a Tequila Sunrise female. This is a repeat cross. First litter produced nice coon tree'ers and winners. Several references on the first litter. This male pup is sharp. I simply have too many. Dob: 9/26/20. Super stakes and performance. For pics or pedigree, please text/call 9037013613. $400

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2020 06:19 AM
Josh Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Howard Click here to Send Josh Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Howard Add Josh Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluecooner
UKC Forum Member

Train/Jill pups

The Dam to this pup (Jill) is a nice accurate coon treer.
Some one will be happy to own this pup!!

Old Post 12-29-2020 05:20 PM
Bluecooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluecooner Click here to Send Bluecooner a Private Message Find more posts by Bluecooner Add Bluecooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogrwc
UKC Forum Member

As both ads read I sent text for pics of pups for sale. Got a text back wanting to know my name. Did not know a background check was needed to buy a pup. Ad also stated you had to many pups. I guess we now know why.

Old Post 01-02-2021 06:10 PM
coondogrwc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogrwc Click here to Send coondogrwc a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogrwc Find more posts by coondogrwc Add coondogrwc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluecooner
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Add does not read to many PUPS,, prob has to many to hunt,, and also didn’t know it was a crime to ask for a name,, shouldn’t respond on here like you did,, take that up with the seller, on a phone call or text,, and this guy has and has had some of the best dogs I have hunted with.. And he is serious about his breedings of dogs and likes for them to go to serious hunters!!!

Old Post 01-02-2021 06:29 PM
Bluecooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluecooner Click here to Send Bluecooner a Private Message Find more posts by Bluecooner Add Bluecooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Howard
UKC Forum Member

Coondogrwc, I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. Many reasons I asked for your name, but the main one, for me, it's much easier to share a pic with a name instead of trying to remember the number.

Old Post 01-04-2021 06:38 PM
Josh Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Howard Click here to Send Josh Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Howard Add Josh Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sostangcrazy
UKC Forum Member

If that ruffled his feathers find you another buyer. He definitely don’t need 1 year old if he gets twisted that easy.

Old Post 01-04-2021 07:29 PM
Sostangcrazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sostangcrazy Click here to Send Sostangcrazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Sostangcrazy Find more posts by Sostangcrazy Add Sostangcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote