UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Any wood monsters for sale???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cooncrazy7
UKC Forum Member

Any wood monsters for sale???

Anybody got one they’d sale that just gets wooded right or wrong and tight on the ground?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2020 11:29 PM
cooncrazy7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooncrazy7 Click here to Send cooncrazy7 a Private Message Click Here to Email cooncrazy7 Find more posts by cooncrazy7 Add cooncrazy7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CStephenson
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a private message

Old Post 11-22-2020 04:09 AM
CStephenson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CStephenson Click here to Send CStephenson a Private Message Click Here to Email CStephenson Find more posts by CStephenson Add CStephenson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-nathan 10
Banned

Yes

I got one he was great last season but he ain’t half as accurate but he’s going get trees no matter what an looks great doing he does tree coons still but not as good

Old Post 11-22-2020 07:12 AM
jo-nathan 10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-nathan 10 Click here to Send jo-nathan 10 a Private Message Click Here to Email jo-nathan 10 Find more posts by jo-nathan 10 Add jo-nathan 10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sostangcrazy
UKC Forum Member

I got one. He is as good of hound as you will find around the house and 100% tone broke. He has turned out to be only about 30 to 40% accurate but he looks and sounds good doing it. I have kept him because my 10 year old boys hunted him. He needs another home at this point. He is a little shy at 1st but he will pair up after a few.

Old Post 11-23-2020 04:45 AM
Sostangcrazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sostangcrazy Click here to Send Sostangcrazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Sostangcrazy Find more posts by Sostangcrazy Add Sostangcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooncrazy7
UKC Forum Member

Re: Yes

quote:
Originally posted by jo-nathan 10
I got one he was great last season but he ain’t half as accurate but he’s going get trees no matter what an looks great doing he does tree coons still but not as good

Mailbox full

Old Post 11-23-2020 12:44 PM
cooncrazy7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooncrazy7 Click here to Send cooncrazy7 a Private Message Click Here to Email cooncrazy7 Find more posts by cooncrazy7 Add cooncrazy7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-nathan 10
Banned

Yes

I. Cleared my mailbox here’s my number 8284608092

Old Post 11-23-2020 02:52 PM
jo-nathan 10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-nathan 10 Click here to Send jo-nathan 10 a Private Message Click Here to Email jo-nathan 10 Find more posts by jo-nathan 10 Add jo-nathan 10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Tree Monster

Cooncrazy7, Sent you a message

Old Post 11-24-2020 07:11 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote