UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Wades king kong male pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Josh Barrick
New UKC Forum Member

Wades king kong male pup

he is still available just turned 10 months old. Kong needs no introduction. The mom is mine she is a very solid dog. As of the January bloodlines she was the number 2 on the redbone performance points list and TOC qualified. i have plenty of references on her in the woods. 2 females from this litter have been treeing solo since just before and just after 9 months old. grace is Hestons midnight music x Aftershock my number is (717) 491-3833 text or call

thanks, Josh Barrick

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2021 03:34 PM
Josh Barrick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Barrick Click here to Send Josh Barrick a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Barrick Find more posts by Josh Barrick Add Josh Barrick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacob Rymer
UKC Forum Member

Interested

Where are you located an what are you asking for him

Old Post 01-18-2021 05:37 PM
Jacob Rymer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Rymer Click here to Send Jacob Rymer a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Rymer Add Jacob Rymer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

The pup is in south central Pa .

Old Post 01-26-2021 03:25 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BAS
UKC Forum Member

Kong Pup

I cannot believe this pup is still on the board. If I didn't already have a Kong pup he would already be in Georgia!

Old Post 01-26-2021 07:47 PM
BAS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAS Click here to Send BAS a Private Message Click Here to Email BAS Find more posts by BAS Add BAS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote