UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hardheaded Stuborn B&T Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
donnieD ok
UKC Forum Member

Hardheaded Stuborn B&T Female

I have a 6 month old, Beautiful B&T Female that has a pretty head and cat feet. I have started her in the woods and she is showing interest and doing pretty good for a pup. I also have been working her on the bench. Now I have been raising B&Ts for alot of years but never have had one so hard headed stuborn as this one on the bench. One time she may stand for me and the next day she will sit down on me. I give her a treat when she does good but I dont want to beat on her and get her scared of me or the bench. Does anybody have any ideas on how to deal with this problem or have experienced the same thing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2021 05:19 AM
donnieD ok is offline Click Here to See the Profile for donnieD ok Click here to Send donnieD ok a Private Message Click Here to Email donnieD ok Find more posts by donnieD ok Add donnieD ok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote