UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NTCH Robinson's Smoking Pak-A-Sak at Stud
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas to all.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2012 06:59 PM
Tahlequah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tahlequah Click here to Send Tahlequah a Private Message Click Here to Email Tahlequah Find more posts by Tahlequah Add Tahlequah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Joe

Who did you sell that female to?? Thanks John

Old Post 12-22-2012 08:58 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

John,

She went to a man in eastern va. I do not remember his name. If I can find it I will let you know.

Old Post 01-03-2013 12:45 AM
Tahlequah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tahlequah Click here to Send Tahlequah a Private Message Click Here to Email Tahlequah Find more posts by Tahlequah Add Tahlequah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Pak is a Performance Sire for 2013

Old Post 01-15-2013 04:31 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Pak-A-Sak

Stud Dawg To The Top..........

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 02-10-2013 05:20 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Pak just earned his HTX degree. He can do it by himself or with somebody.

Old Post 09-10-2013 02:15 AM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Joe. Are you going to try and grand out PAC?

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 09-10-2013 03:27 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kilby83
UKC Forum Member

congrats joe

Ntch Ch Pr Riddles Redhot Katie htx
Pr Mtn Valley Whistlin Dixie

Old Post 09-11-2013 04:39 AM
kilby83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kilby83 Click here to Send kilby83 a Private Message Click Here to Email kilby83 Find more posts by kilby83 Add kilby83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

GET-R-DONE

Joe and Pak

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 09-12-2013 01:25 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

I think we are going to make a run at making him Grand. He is performaced for 2013 and will be for 2014. Have a female scheduled to breed late this month or early Oct.
One of his best qualities is his hunt. He likes to go. By himself or with another dog does not matter. Usually during a two hour hunt he will get by himself at least once, maybe twice. He is probabally as good a dog as there is off of Jericho. Sure would like to try him on some of those get in there, get hooked, slobber slinging females.

Old Post 09-13-2013 01:46 AM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Pak was bred to a nice female in Kingsport TN. The female is Jericho bred also, so the pups will be heavy Coffman breeding. Pups should be born around Dec. 11. One female is coming here.
For more info contact Jason Bishop. (423) 963-0396.

Old Post 12-03-2013 12:13 AM
bigsinkingky
UKC Forum Member

pak

my buddie Adam raised this dog til 9 months of age said he is a real nice hound but desided to keep his brother Crocket and sister Josey which are an were good hounds,keep up the nice work

Old Post 12-04-2013 08:15 PM
bigsinkingky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigsinkingky Click here to Send bigsinkingky a Private Message Find more posts by bigsinkingky Add bigsinkingky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

From what I understand there have been several really nice hounds from this cross. Pak is a fine hound. He has a lot of hunt loud mouth with a big locate lots of independence. He is from a line of hounds that reproduce good hounds. I am hoping he has the chance to leave his mark on future generations.

Old Post 12-08-2013 04:15 AM
bigsinkingky
UKC Forum Member

Jason's female

I think a lot people would like to see this crosses pedigree sire and dams exspecial dams science the sire has been viewed at the beginning Jason was saying she might have some pepper blood in her if so I've have some pepper stock and hunted with paks sister and bother no Dout people would be interested in a pup

Old Post 12-08-2013 08:58 PM
bigsinkingky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigsinkingky Click here to Send bigsinkingky a Private Message Find more posts by bigsinkingky Add bigsinkingky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Joe

Hope you and your family has a great Christmas. Be blessed, John

Old Post 12-22-2013 07:30 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigsinkingky
UKC Forum Member

jason bishops pups

Joe have you heard from Jason and how his pups are doing?

Old Post 12-27-2013 04:25 PM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Jason lost all 8 pups. They seemed to be doing well the at almost a week old they started dying off. He's not sure what happened.

Old Post 12-28-2013 06:02 AM
bigsinkingky
UKC Forum Member

females

Joe do you have any other females bred or pups on the ground out of pak

Old Post 01-04-2014 08:23 PM
Adam McCormick
UKC Forum Member

I owned Pac's mom, his brother, several sisters, and even raised PAC as a pup. This cross was made twice and all the dogs in both crosses except 1 made coon treers, with several NT Champs his moms litter was the same way. So if anyone out there is looking to give their pups a chance to start very young,like 5 to 6 months old for most of them, I would strongly recommend taking a hard look at this male. I was treeing coons with him by himself at 8 months old. I think an important trait that we overlook a lot of time is a dogs litter mates, to me if one dog out of a litter makes it, that could be a fluke, but if a majority make it then that speaks to a good blood line. We also owned a pup out of Pac that started young and was running and treeing at a year old, but unfortunately was killed on the railroad tracks. This hound has a lot to offer and deserves serious consideration. I hope he gets to prove it.

Old Post 01-07-2014 02:17 AM
Adam McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam McCormick Click here to Send Adam McCormick a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam McCormick Find more posts by Adam McCormick Add Adam McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Adam, thanks for the information and endorsement on Pak. He has truly been a pleasure to hunt and own. I agree that Pak has a lot to offer the breed. He is from a reproducers on both sides. I am sorry to hear that Pak's mother Fancy just passed away. I am sure she will be missed, but I hope it you can find some comfort in the memories she gave you in the woods and the genes she passed on.

Old Post 01-13-2014 12:40 AM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Pak is here for your service.

Old Post 01-26-2014 02:38 AM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Have 2 litters lined up for this spring. Hope to get some nice pups in the right hands.

Old Post 02-10-2014 04:45 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

HEY JOE DID YOU EVER HERE ANYTHING ON ANY OF PEBBLES PUPPIES?

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-10-2014 09:40 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

I still have mine I have not heard from any of them in a while.

Old Post 02-21-2014 02:49 AM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-28-2014 10:21 PM