UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Ch T-top Dark Timber Moose
Pages (50): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wendall, are the pups out of Willow going to be just like the pups out of Moose? Aren't they littermates? How far do you live from Buck? What time will supper be ready? We won't be sleeping in the same bed will we?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2011 04:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Wendell just came back from San Fran Sissy so you better watch yourself

He lives about 15 to 20 minutes from Buck and I live about 2 minutes from Wendell

Old Post 04-15-2011 04:39 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

David, I saw where he just got back so I am a little hesitant. I am looking forward to the hunt though. It sounds like it will be a good crowd. Have y'all talked to Jason yet?

Old Post 04-15-2011 04:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Have not heard from Jason. Buck, Paster Mike and I hunted last night. Treed two and a den had a great hunt. Wendell couldn't get a kitchen pass to come out. Mommy said.....

David

Old Post 04-15-2011 04:58 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wendall, have you asked Mommy if you can have a friend over to spend the night? (I am housebroke.)

Old Post 04-15-2011 05:03 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

kitchen pass

I hate that Wendell could not come out and play last night. We had a fun hunt and I will get a picture or two on here today.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 04-15-2011 05:14 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

wow, thanks for the pics!! how many litters does Moose have? can you please tell me every little detail about Moose, Haze, Moose and nitech Jack are my top 3 contenders for the first male that Roxie will be bred to. so i want to know every little detail on both of them.... well someday i might as well make a trip down there and hunt with ya'll right? will you be a red days? if so can i tag along on the cast?
thanks!
Lizz

Old Post 04-15-2011 05:29 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH CH T-TOP DARKTIMBER MOOSE

The pup's are from the only litter he has on the ground. Haze and Moose are nice hound's loud hard stay put tree dawg's. The pup's are doing well also.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Old Post 04-15-2011 06:25 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Fun Hunt last night 4-14-11

Picture's

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Last edited by OUTLAW REDBONE on 04-15-2011 at 11:54 PM

Old Post 04-15-2011 08:57 PM
C.P. Richardson
UKC Forum Member

The guy on the right looks like he wants to get his one bullet out of his top shirt pocket.......

Old Post 04-15-2011 09:17 PM
C.P. Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.P. Richardson Click here to Send C.P. Richardson a Private Message Click Here to Email C.P. Richardson Find more posts by C.P. Richardson Add C.P. Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

All i can say is if Paster Mike is on my side and shooting is involved you are in T R O U B L E !!!

is a rough looking crowd I will admit, Buck should have took his hat off and showed the mohawk

David

Old Post 04-15-2011 10:07 PM
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Good stuff

I like those pictures...good people...good dogs and for sure...good times!

There are certain things that stick with a person for a long time...probably the rest of your life and somewhere down the road..anyone who has seen one of these pictures is going to recall it with a fond memory...maybe not quite sure what it was about or even who was in it...but it sticks with folks when it's good stuff like this.

I wish I was there guys...it's snowing outside right now and the wind is blowing gusts up to 50 MPH today...and it feels more like going into November than it does going into May...oh well...the days move on and I guess we'd best enjoy them while we can...eh?

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 04-16-2011 01:11 AM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Re: Fun Hunt last night 4-14-11

I am glad Pastor Mike was there or I would say there is a jug hidden under the porch

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-16-2011 04:21 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Fun Hunt last night 4-14-11

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
[B
I am glad Pastor Mike was there or I would say there is a jug hidden under the porch [/B]

I think there was a jug and two were hitting it and one was "sampling" the confessional wine....

Scott

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 04-16-2011 06:23 AM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I was just thinking and since Haze is such a reproducer and Moose is such a reproducer, I wonder how the cross between Haze's littermate sister, Hernie, and Moose is going to turn out? Haze crossed real good with Sally and Sally is Moose's mother so how is Moose going to cross with Hernie? Rabble crossed real good with Sally and Rabble is Hernie's sire and Moose's sire. Rabble crossed real good with Pigeon who is Hernie's mother and Rabble is Moose's sire. Could you call this a "proven cross" even though the 2 have never been bred to each other?

Old Post 04-16-2011 02:27 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Wendall, have you asked Mommy if you can have a friend over to spend the night? (I am housebroke.)

Yea no problem she said she had been putting up with and ole bum coonhunter for 25 years one more would make no difference

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-16-2011 02:36 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

What Bond, you got a coon hunter living with you for all these years? I thought it was just you, Jamie and the kids???

Old Post 04-16-2011 03:53 PM
topdog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I was just thinking and since Haze is such a reproducer and Moose is such a reproducer, I wonder how the cross between Haze's littermate sister, Hernie, and Moose is going to turn out? Haze crossed real good with Sally and Sally is Moose's mother so how is Moose going to cross with Hernie? Rabble crossed real good with Sally and Rabble is Hernie's sire and Moose's sire. Rabble crossed real good with Pigeon who is Hernie's mother and Rabble is Moose's sire. Could you call this a "proven cross" even though the 2 have never been bred to each other?

Yes...I would consider this a "can't miss" kind of cross and it's a good example of what we've been shooting for over all these years. Folks lined up for a pup from this cross should be excited.

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 04-16-2011 04:03 PM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dlinkous
What Bond, you got a coon hunter living with you for all these years? I thought it was just you, Jamie and the kids???

Good one!

Old Post 04-16-2011 04:04 PM
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

Mike

You tree all those coons because of that sweatshirt you got on there in that picture. lol

Old Post 04-16-2011 04:34 PM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mike

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Maitland
You tree all those coons because of that sweatshirt you got on there in that picture. lol

Yes sir!.....I think we've got him started down the right path...kind of helps the dogs feel like it's the same as in the fall when they're making these Wisconsin coons run for the hills...

I'll have to say though that it's a pretty rough looking crew...even the dogs look a little like they got into the jug

Old Post 04-16-2011 07:52 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Can I put in a order for one XXL ?

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 04-16-2011 08:37 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Sweatshirt

Joe.......yep....Tom is right, I want the dogs feeling like they are in touch with their roots..., or at least thinking about "turdy" pounders. Either way.......the dogs seem to relax when I put that sweatshirt on.....

Now, on to some other business......who would ever think that I would be sipping on a jug.....especially with buck and linkous?

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-17-2011 01:04 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Jug...

Now, on to some other business......who would ever think that I would be sipping on a jug.....especially with buck and linkous?

When you put it that way...I guess even I can see you doin' a little sippin'...those two guys could about justify jug sippin' any time they want and no one would even question it...and now that I look closer...that one eye does look a little weak...sorta like paralysis setting in

Old Post 04-17-2011 02:39 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH CH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE

We do not hide these dog's from any one. There is no why, or we cant, or we will. We can and will hunt any one of them any time. If some one wont's to go a hunting come on. I Buck Ratliff will take you hunting and I bet you will have a blast. NOW I FEEL BETTER!!

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 04-17-2011 09:08 PM