UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > English > ********super Pups********
Pages (54): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Here's another one of my pups Red Bud 75 x Mate toGrNtCh English Nanional GrNtCh Woodmaster's Stone Cod Joe...

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Last edited by *Super Pups* on 09-23-2011 at 03:26 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2011 05:34 AM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRF
UKC Forum Member

Looking good Wade, yes we had a good time hunting with you all for a bit last night, hope we can stay longer next time. lol:

Willow Ridge English Kennels
We Use & Recommend Laser Torch Lights.

Bill Cell 859-620-0563(AT&T)
Foster, KY

Old Post 09-23-2011 03:01 PM
BRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRF Click here to Send BRF a Private Message Click Here to Email BRF Find more posts by BRF Add BRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Me too Bill.... Guess i'll go around home tonight.

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Old Post 09-23-2011 10:34 PM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from hunting . Took only Harper and seen two for two.. She's getting back in the groove after nearly a year off. I hope..

Old Post 09-24-2011 04:57 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Due to me having (6) pups off of (5) different crosses and the ages of the pups all being fairly close together, I must sell one of them right away and as a couple months or so goes by I might end up selling 1-2 of the others. The cross that I am going to sell one off of is the NiteCh Woodstock Grizzly x Harper cross. I have (2) females from this cross but, will only sell (1) and it does not make a difference to me which one I sell. Both pups are red and both are running loose here on the farm and both has barked up on several occasions at different things like, squirrels, cats, birds, etc,... Neither one is shy or wild acting and both have had all shots, wormings, and are in good health other than the usual cuts and scrapes from running loose. They are PKC Super Stake and UKC Performance Eligable. Papers are here upon purchase. They are approx 4-5 mo. old ... I sold (9) out of (11) at weaning for $800 each and could have sold several more if I had them. I will sacrifice your choice pup for the same money to someone who has good intentions of starting and hunting one and paying it up for the Super Stakes and Performance Programs. Not looking to trade for dogs or junk but, would consider taking a Garmin with dc 30 or 40 collars in on trade or possibly a nice Diamond plated Top Storage box for a small truck. These are" NOT" pups that have been hunted or hauled nor have they ever been kenneled because I usually don't kennel one until it trees up several times to where i have to go get it to shut it up, then i kennel one up. Please don't call wanting to swap junk or dogs or ask if you can try one out. The answer is "NO" because these are babies "NOT" broke coondogs. Thanks for looking. Here's their pictures...

Last edited by *Super Pups* on 09-24-2011 at 07:22 AM

Old Post 09-24-2011 07:17 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Bill, I enjoyed the hunt tonight and look forward to several more this year. Nanny done a fine job and sounded good on that wood..

Old Post 09-25-2011 06:50 AM
BRF
UKC Forum Member

Wade, Yes thanks for meeting up to hunt these dogs, we had a great time and we look forward to more also. I hope next time not so many hills, lol:

Call us anytime to hunt.

Willow Ridge English Kennels
We Use & Recommend Laser Torch Lights.

Bill Cell 859-620-0563(AT&T)
Foster, KY

Old Post 09-25-2011 03:50 PM
BRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRF Click here to Send BRF a Private Message Click Here to Email BRF Find more posts by BRF Add BRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the calls an p/m's on the Grizzly x Harper pup but, she is still here if anyone has the cash or a Garmin or diamond plated box for small truck to trade in on her. As stated in myy original post, I am "NOT" looking to trade for a dog regardless if it's a NtCH GRNtCh I simply am not interested in another dog. Thanks Again, to all that has inquired about her.

Old Post 09-25-2011 07:26 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Last night here got rough after dark. Me and my G Daughter turned loose Harper and Buddy our 5mo old pup at dark they struck and trailed over a hill as we walked in closer lightening cracked and a tree top fell within 50 ft from us and the rumble scared Makayla pretty bad (she is only 7 yrs old) so, I took her home as the rain poured down and I went back drove as close as possible and they were treed approx 450 yrds away and I went and got them as I got drenched on the way. No camera came out in that stuff but they done a GREAT job for two young dogs and No I never looked for a coon..lol

Old Post 09-26-2011 08:41 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Here's Bill and Jake Feltner's female the other night on the wood, Super Nanny 911....

Old Post 09-27-2011 03:50 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Here's my Harper female and my 5 mo old pup BUDDY... under the grease tonight... Won't find a more "natural" pup anywhere period at this age........

Old Post 09-27-2011 03:57 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

More Nice Pix!

As for the thunder and lightning and falling tree tops... SCARY stuff! Glad you guys were ok and hope that Makayla wont be scared like that again.....

HappyHunting Heather

Old Post 09-27-2011 04:22 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Heather,,,,, It was scary stuff for her.. We knew it was probally gonna rain but figured we could dump once and maybe beat the rain and never expected such storm ... Makayla was right back out with me last night and anxious as always. (she is usually good for 1 drop due to her age and she's worn out) Plus she has school early and Pap hates to say no when she asked to go..lol

Old Post 09-27-2011 10:31 PM
boardmanhound
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mr.Hall glad you guys were ok in that storm!! Just wanna say I think its great you takin you're granddaughter out all the time that's what its all about. That buddys a good looking pup too

Old Post 09-27-2011 10:53 PM
boardmanhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boardmanhound Click here to Send boardmanhound a Private Message Find more posts by boardmanhound Add boardmanhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Makayla...

....glad to hear she was ready to get right back out there!

Have a Great night, Heather

Old Post 09-28-2011 04:01 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kraney
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-29-2011 02:47 AM
kraney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kraney Click here to Send kraney a Private Message Click Here to Email kraney Find more posts by kraney Add kraney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by boardmanhound
Hey Mr.Hall glad you guys were ok in that storm!! Just wanna say I think its great you takin you're granddaughter out all the time that's what its all about. That buddys a good looking pup too
Thanks a lot and yes I enjoy taking Makayla when i can because she truly enjoys it even though it's usually one or two quick drops because she is worn out by then and it's also a bargain tool for pap and mom to get her to get on her homework from school. lol As far as Buddy he's unbelievable for his age and I expect BIG things from him if no bad luck in the future. We also have a female from Red Bud 75 semen that is just like him and Makayla claims her now, used to claim Harper..LOL Mak says, pap we have two champions now but Sonny is a little better than Harper. lol We take Buddy a little more than Sonny due to he's just a tab older..

Old Post 09-29-2011 04:04 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: Makayla...

quote:
Originally posted by BIGCASTLEDAWGS
....glad to hear she was ready to get right back out there!

Have a Great night, Heather

Thanks Heather, she is not one bit scared just was worried as any 7 yr old but, shook it off right away. lol Our State hunt is this weekend and she wants pap to take her one night. When she's around she helps feed and water and doctor our dogs and loves leading them and is learning the importance of fresh water and food everyday as well as clean pens etc,.. I think she will be a hunter in the future or I hope so, especially in her teens..lol

Old Post 09-29-2011 04:12 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from the Ky State hunt, enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting several guys I've never met.. Makayle really enjoyed being there and truly wanted to enter the hunt with pap but, I knew she couldn't keep up for a two hour hunt so, pap decided not to hunt and Harper still needs a tab more time in the woods to shine the way I like to see before competition.. Jessie Luttrell won his cast with Stone Cold Joe on Friday night with 500+ Congrats Jessie... I believe there was approx 90 dogs on Friday night? looked like a decent crowd tonight. Makayla let her Red Bud puppy Sonny see a cage coon (1st time ever) although we've already got her running and treeing at night and she treed up pretty darn good and Makayle really enjoyed showing off Sonny walking around etc.,,,lol

Old Post 10-02-2011 05:52 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by *Super Pups*
Due to me having (6) pups off of (5) different crosses and the ages of the pups all being fairly close together, I must sell one of them right away and as a couple months or so goes by I might end up selling 1-2 of the others. The cross that I am going to sell one off of is the NiteCh Woodstock Grizzly x Harper cross. I have (2) females from this cross but, will only sell (1) and it does not make a difference to me which one I sell. Both pups are red and both are running loose here on the farm and both has barked up on several occasions at different things like, squirrels, cats, birds, etc,... Neither one is shy or wild acting and both have had all shots, wormings, and are in good health other than the usual cuts and scrapes from running loose. They are PKC Super Stake and UKC Performance Eligable. Papers are here upon purchase. They are approx 4-5 mo. old ... I sold (9) out of (11) at weaning for $800 each and could have sold several more if I had them. I will sacrifice your choice pup for the same money to someone who has good intentions of starting and hunting one and paying it up for the Super Stakes and Performance Programs. Not looking to trade for dogs or junk but, would consider taking a Garmin with dc 30 or 40 collars in on trade or possibly a nice Diamond plated Top Storage box for a small truck. These are" NOT" pups that have been hunted or hauled nor have they ever been kenneled because I usually don't kennel one until it trees up several times to where i have to go get it to shut it up, then i kennel one up. Please don't call wanting to swap junk or dogs or ask if you can try one out. The answer is "NO" because these are babies "NOT" broke coondogs. Thanks for looking. Here's their pictures...
THANKS FOR ALL THE CALLS AND PM'S AND OFFERS SHE IS NOW "SOLD".........

Old Post 10-02-2011 05:55 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Jessie Luttrell and Stone Cold Joe on your Sat night cast win with 350+ at the Ky State Hunt On Friday night you gus scored 500+ as well... Joe is winning several cast and has been on a regular basis from what i've seen.. Keep up the good work..

Old Post 10-03-2011 07:28 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Here at Tri State English Kennels we have searched the country over the past year or so to come up with some of the old blood that we like and line breed until we made some crosses that might be something special and hopefully improve our breed and in doing so out of (4) crosses that I made I have kept (1) pup from each cross and the oldest is (5) months old with the youngest pup being about (3) months old and from the (4) I have (3) that will flat out go hunting, no babbling or dog tracking and keep up with the old dog and all will open, run a track and tree infront or behind the old dog.... These pups are extremely young and are not coon dogs yet but are impressive as heck to about anyone who appreciates a nice acting natural pup... I say they are from the old stock thru the new stock so, I call them """""""""""""GOOD STOCK ENGLISH"""""""" Buddy up on the wood at 41/2 months old and a treeeee Dog!!!!

Old Post 10-03-2011 11:20 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Here's my 4mo old female Sonny off Red Bud 75 treed up under a coon with Harper tonight. That's (2) pups off (2) different crosses under 5mo old that has treed the 1st time out.. "NATURALS"!

Old Post 10-03-2011 11:23 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Harper and our male pup Buddy who will be 5 months old on the 22nd of September.. Man, is he impressive.......

Old Post 10-03-2011 11:24 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Went hunting tonight with a friend of mine Donny Dotson and we too Harper and my male pup Buddy who will soon be 5mo old. We dropped three times made 2 trees and not a bark on the 3rd drop. Buddy done as he has been doing his first couple nights in the timber, went hunting, opened on track and treed up pretty hard.

Old Post 10-03-2011 11:26 PM