UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > KOHREE CAP LIGHT 80000 Lux
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
metroplex
UKC Forum Member

KOHREE CAP LIGHT 80000 Lux

www.kohree.com
This is a really good light and quality is good can get on ebay for aboat 90 bucks.
It has : Cree XPL LED MAIN BEAM
Multicolor Led
Rechargeable batery pack 3pcs 18650 lithium battery, 6600AH
7 position switch
3 levels of brightness
Red and green flood.

I like it thought I would share

Big Tommy Boy ( Coma Hardcore Chrome/ Stylish Wild Raven)
PR Missouri Rain( Starke Ironman / Legends stylish Brandy) Coma Stylish Legend,Lippers cade finley rive.
Coon Crazy lil Kate (Stylish Coma Big Ticket/Missouri Coon Crazy Kj) Coma, Heavy Finley River bred gyp, and some Minklers Kansas Dancer.
New to the Family Rollin Hills Todd (Grnitech Hardwood Winer /Rollin Hills Jane ) Heavy old Finley River, Rollin Hills Dan, this is Lil kates boy friend next year.

Niterider Hollow lights
Niteriderhollow.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2018 02:22 PM
metroplex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for metroplex Click here to Send metroplex a Private Message Click Here to Email metroplex Find more posts by metroplex Add metroplex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brlan90
UKC Forum Member

Light

U should take some pics of the light in action I think everyone would like to c aswell cuz 100$ light compared to a 350 dollar light that works just as good I’d buy one if I can c video or pictures of it in action

Old Post 05-06-2018 05:58 PM
brlan90 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brlan90 Click here to Send brlan90 a Private Message Click Here to Email brlan90 Find more posts by brlan90 Add brlan90 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
metroplex
UKC Forum Member

btt

817 521 7402

PR Missouri Rain( Starke Ironman / Legends stylish Brandy) Coma Stylish Legend,Lippers cade finley rive.
Coon Crazy lil Kate (Stylish Coma Big Ticket/Missouri Coon Crazy Kj) Coma, Heavy Finley River bred gyp, and some Minklers Kansas Dancer.
New to the Family Rollin Hills Todd (Grnitech Hardwood Winer /Rollin Hills Jane ) Heavy old Finley River, Rollin Hills Dan, this is Lil kates boy friend next year.

Niterider Hollow lights
Niteriderhollow.com

Old Post 05-09-2018 01:34 AM
metroplex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for metroplex Click here to Send metroplex a Private Message Click Here to Email metroplex Find more posts by metroplex Add metroplex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BGathright
UKC Forum Member

You must live in the Dallas Fort Worth area?

Old Post 05-09-2018 08:25 PM
BGathright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BGathright Click here to Send BGathright a Private Message Click Here to Email BGathright Find more posts by BGathright Add BGathright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
metroplex
UKC Forum Member

btt

Yes sir

Niterider Hollow lights
Niteriderhollow.com

Old Post 05-10-2018 01:26 AM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Kohree 80000 LUX LED CAP LIGHT

I own one of these lights and hunt wit it every night it's an awesome light that is very hard to beat. I'll never pay for another expensive light again with this light on the market. It's main beam is white and super bright on the main beam has 3 positions on high it burns for 6 hours on medium it burns for 12 hours and on low it burns for 24 hours. The red light is great for shining trees with heavy leaves on it has only one position on red that will burn for 11 hours but that's all you need I've found coons even when my buddy couldn't with his 325 dollar light and the green is super bright and I use it for a walking light it will burn for 12.5 hours on the green side. This light is great and I'd reccomend it to anyone out there I have yet to run my light dead while hunting and I hunt hard every night and charge it every 4 or 5 days it's an awesome light. And the best thing is it's only around a hundred bucks the actual price is 99.99 plus tax and it comes with a 2 year warranty. Give it a try you will like it and I'd say you will never pay up there for a expensive light again.

Old Post 06-28-2020 06:11 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

Is the Gear Oz light similar or the same as this light?

Old Post 06-28-2020 03:37 PM
coondog48 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for coondog48 Click here to Send coondog48 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondog48 Find more posts by coondog48 Add coondog48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coondog48
Is the Gear Oz light similar or the same as this light?
Yes it's similar just doesnt have the amber light.

Old Post 06-28-2020 07:43 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

light

I have had korhee light for year now have not had any problems best light for the money I want buy nothing but this light from now own

Old Post 06-30-2020 06:54 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote