UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Hicks BredPlott Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BEARHOUND
UKC Forum Member

Hicks BredPlott Pups

I think I am going to have 2 male pups available. They will be ready the first week in April. They are UKC registered and performance bred. They should be some nice dogs with good a nose and alot of drive to them. I can send a pic by cell phone if any one is interested. 200ea. Just send me a pm to the number you want it sent to.

Last edited by BEARHOUND on 03-25-2014 at 12:11 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2014 12:08 PM
BEARHOUND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEARHOUND Click here to Send BEARHOUND a Private Message Click Here to Email BEARHOUND Find more posts by BEARHOUND Add BEARHOUND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEARHOUND
UKC Forum Member

PLOTT PUPS

All pups are sold!!!

Old Post 03-25-2014 05:47 PM
BEARHOUND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEARHOUND Click here to Send BEARHOUND a Private Message Click Here to Email BEARHOUND Find more posts by BEARHOUND Add BEARHOUND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEARHOUND
UKC Forum Member

Hicks bred plott pups

Had a guy to not come and pick up his pup so I have one male pup left. He is black brindle nice pup. PM number if interested

Old Post 04-21-2014 10:32 AM
sam wolcott
UKC Forum Member

pup

how is this?

Old Post 04-21-2014 11:04 AM
sam wolcott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam wolcott Click here to Send sam wolcott a Private Message Click Here to Email sam wolcott Find more posts by sam wolcott Add sam wolcott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEARHOUND
UKC Forum Member

Hicks pup

The guy lives close to me and has bugged me to death for the past month wanting one and I didnt make him give me a deposit so its back up for sale since he hasnt ever come and got it. It is 8wks old

Old Post 04-21-2014 01:02 PM
mboyce
UKC Forum Member

pics

Could you post or send pics to 304-619-5637

HBCH Boyce's Loko Go "Rocket"
HBCH Zirkle's Loko Go "Rebel" 4th place UKC Nationals 2006
CH HBCH Boyce's Loko All Jacked Up "Jack"
Boyce's Loko GO with the "Flo"
Future Prospects:
Boyce's Loko Cinnoman "Candy"
Boyce's Loko Go Turbo

Old Post 04-22-2014 02:34 AM
mboyce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mboyce Click here to Send mboyce a Private Message Click Here to Email mboyce Visit mboyce's homepage! Find more posts by mboyce Add mboyce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEARHOUND
UKC Forum Member

Plott Pup

I will stick your number in my cell phone and send you a pic this evening I was suppose to had sent a pic to another guy to yesterday but ran off and forgot to take a pic of the pup.

Old Post 04-22-2014 11:30 AM
PMOSLEY
New UKC Forum Member

pup

Do you still have the Pup? I live in KY send pic if you have it 260-609-0586 this is a cell

Old Post 04-24-2014 11:59 AM
PMOSLEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PMOSLEY Click here to Send PMOSLEY a Private Message Click Here to Email PMOSLEY Find more posts by PMOSLEY Add PMOSLEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEARHOUND
UKC Forum Member

Plott Pup

A guy from MO just sent me a deposit on it lastnite just hadnt had time to put in on here as SOLD yet. Thanks for your interest thou.

Old Post 04-24-2014 12:17 PM