UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Alpha turning on
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Alpha turning on

After each hunt, i turn hand held & collar off when hunt is over. When i get home & plug hand held onto charger, it goes back on to screen like you are starting another hunt. I have to push button to turn it off again to show battery screen with amount of charge it needs. Take care, Ron.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2019 04:00 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Rollin Blues I am not sure if you have a question on just stating a fact. If you just want to plug it in and charge it and just see the scree that shows power cable attached. You can go from the home page to system and then you can select base camp/base station OFF or on or a separate selection that says prompted. You use prompted and then when you plug it in it will ask if you want base station off/on. You say off and it goes straight to the screen your talking about that shows battery power and a picture of a power cord

Old Post 11-25-2019 05:08 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Thx Bruce

Base camp selection needed changed. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 11-26-2019 05:48 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote