UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > skuna river studs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JDBROWN865
UKC Forum Member

skuna river studs

Is there a heavy line bred skuna river dog in the south east I've got a female skuna on top xjr on bottom should have her finished by late spring and gona breed her like to stay close

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2015 08:54 PM
JDBROWN865 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDBROWN865 Click here to Send JDBROWN865 a Private Message Click Here to Email JDBROWN865 Find more posts by JDBROWN865 Add JDBROWN865 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bengie Bengala
UKC Forum Member

Dozer is located in northeast Ohio but you might want to look at his pedigree. He's off of Skuna River Fred and double Tar Rattler on the bottom. Just an option for you to consider.

GRNTCH PKC CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER HTX

Clear your path to the winner circle, hunt a Dozer pup!

NITE CH 'PR' NIGHT N DAYS DOZER JR (Dozer X Fletchers Stylish Jake female)

Old Post 02-24-2015 09:19 PM
Bengie Bengala is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bengie Bengala Click here to Send Bengie Bengala a Private Message Click Here to Email Bengie Bengala Find more posts by Bengie Bengala Add Bengie Bengala to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Are u talking bark or Fred

Old Post 02-25-2015 12:01 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDBROWN865
UKC Forum Member

Fred

Old Post 02-25-2015 01:18 AM
JDBROWN865 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDBROWN865 Click here to Send JDBROWN865 a Private Message Click Here to Email JDBROWN865 Find more posts by JDBROWN865 Add JDBROWN865 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

I'm not expert but from what I understand fred threw a lot of Queen in his offspring. Queen was freds mother. As a pup fred got out and accidentally bred his mother. Hubs Homer was a result of this. There are a lot of studs throwing pups that are winning, out of Hubs.
Bone Collector, full throttle jjiggs, lockbox, repete and others, I would go with one of these studs. There are some differences but there all throwing nice dogs.
This is the best line out there right now imo.
Dozer posted above was also out of one Fred's better crosses. I have a dog off a grntch full littermate to dozer, that I really like.
If I could though I would think long and hard before breeding her, the last thing we need are more pups on the ground. I personally would recommend buying a pup out of one of these studs from a reputable breeder that knows what he is doing. Jmo

Last edited by Fisher13 on 02-25-2015 at 02:44 AM

Old Post 02-25-2015 02:31 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech 'PR' Lowhill's Skuna River Pyro HTX, Performance Sire @ Stud Off Bark

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Bark on top and Coma on the bottom.

Play video

Pyro's stud page
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928309557

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Old Post 02-26-2015 05:27 AM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Just up 75 aways to Herman Bowlings who who owns Skuna River Dollar at London Kentucky.

pm him and he will give you all the imformation you need.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 03-03-2015 05:35 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

...............Grnitech Skuna River Lipper
..........Nitech Skuna River Bark
...............Nitech Skuna River Queen Vlll
Grntch Skuna River Whitey
..............GrNitech SCH Rat Attack
..........Gold Ch Harper Valley Gander
..............GrNitech Raccoon Valley Queen

This is Power Packs brother. He is just outside Nashville TN
Call Lannie 931-593-2766 home number. He is old School

Old Post 03-03-2015 07:19 PM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kylej15
UKC Forum Member

Theres Skuna River Hank here in p.a hes getting up there in age but he has thrown some good stuff big mouths a lot of heart and great noses.

Old Post 03-04-2015 02:27 AM
kylej15 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kylej15 Click here to Send kylej15 a Private Message Click Here to Email kylej15 Find more posts by kylej15 Add kylej15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

I forgot about the Hank Dog . I heard he was nice and threw bold Loud accurate hounds I think Hank had some Fred in him didnt he?

Old Post 03-07-2015 01:03 AM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kylej15
UKC Forum Member

Yup Hank is directly out of fred and a bitch named tabi I believe. I would have to look back into my papers.

Old Post 03-08-2015 01:40 AM
kylej15 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kylej15 Click here to Send kylej15 a Private Message Click Here to Email kylej15 Find more posts by kylej15 Add kylej15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote