UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Nocturnal Skipper dogs?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Nocturnal Skipper dogs?

Who has any left directly off Skipper? I know that the Skipper/Creepy Kate 2nd cross is around 8 or so, and was wondering what else was out there.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2015 06:50 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Nocturnal Kane throws some nice ones he is still around, but in my experience nocturnal dogs have a better handle then most, and are not blow through the country side type hounds. I know you like them wide hunters.

Old Post 02-02-2015 05:57 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Fisher13
Nocturnal Kane throws some nice ones he is still around, but in my experience nocturnal dogs have a better handle then most, and are not blow through the country side type hounds. I know you like them wide hunters.

You are right, Kane does throw some nice ones

All of mine are off of Skippers Deuce or his brother Blackjack Boone. My brother owned skipper from the time he was 5 until he died. Most of ours have been wide hunting dogs. I know dollar is. I was just curious as to what was left out of him, and what females were still alive more than anything.

Old Post 02-02-2015 06:51 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I knew skipper was wilder then most, sorry I couldn't be of more help

Old Post 02-02-2015 07:41 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Fisher13
Yeah I knew skipper was wilder then most, sorry I couldn't be of more help

Skipper wasnt too bad actually.....but his sister tipper......yikes

Old Post 02-02-2015 10:01 PM
Paul Miller
UKC Forum Member

josh, is deuce still alive? if so bred anything lately ?

Old Post 02-02-2015 11:10 PM
Paul Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Miller Click here to Send Paul Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Miller Find more posts by Paul Miller Add Paul Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Deuce passed two weeks ago buddy. His last litter was with G&W Betty. They are 16 months old and are really nice dogs. Dollar will be the next dog we offer and we have high hopes for his pups

Old Post 02-02-2015 11:52 PM
Paul Miller
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear Josh, Deuce was a good one. I bet those out of betty are good ones. good luck with dollar, heard good things about him!

Old Post 02-03-2015 02:11 AM
Paul Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Miller Click here to Send Paul Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Miller Find more posts by Paul Miller Add Paul Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Paul

Old Post 02-03-2015 02:54 AM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 out of Skippers unforgiving Saige she is directly off of Skipper one is a Half brother sister cross out of Black Jack Boone x Skippers unforgiving Saige. He is still very young but is really turning it on very very accurate dog and has a really nice nose can work an old cold track and put a coon on the end.

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 02-03-2015 01:26 PM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Josh their was a male for sale out of Skipper and Kate in GA that is 8 years old.

Old Post 02-03-2015 03:00 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan J
Josh their was a male for sale out of Skipper and Kate in GA that is 8 years old.

Thats what got me wondering buddy. I called about him bit just couldn't work it out

Old Post 02-03-2015 04:16 PM
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Would it be nice to find that nice sister out of that cross? I bet you could make that cross real cheap Dollar......

Old Post 02-03-2015 05:20 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Great minds think alike buddy

Old Post 02-03-2015 06:08 PM
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

I remember years ago there was a littermate to Skipper in Boone owned by a Hide hunter. Nice looking female hunted good but never entered in a hunt.

Old Post 02-03-2015 06:18 PM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan J
I remember years ago there was a littermate to Skipper in Boone owned by a Hide hunter. Nice looking female hunted good but never entered in a hunt.

There are a lot of Deuce and Boone pups around that are the same way. Nice dogs, get hunted a couple months a year, and nobody hears much out of them. Suppose it is the same with a lot of studs

Last edited by Josh Michaelis on 02-04-2015 at 02:00 AM

Old Post 02-04-2015 01:57 AM
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

I have a male out of slushers screaming Kate which is out of xjr x creepy kate

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
Thats what got me wondering buddy. I called about him bit just couldn't work it out

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 02-06-2015 05:04 AM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pup
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CoondogUp

Courtney Risk
Cary, NC
(919)943-8432
courtneyrisk@hotmail.com

Call Courtney. He has semen off ole drifter.
Drifter will throw big mouth balanced hounds and you can't ask for a better gentleman to deal with.

HOME OF:

CH 'PR' IOWA STYLE ABBY-NORMAL ( GRNITECH WESSEL'S WILD CARD x GRNITECH WINDY PINE'S SWEET HONEY )
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' DRIFTER'S BLACK PEARL ( GRCH GRNITECH HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER x CH IOWA STYLE ABBY )

Old Post 02-07-2015 10:05 PM
Pup is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pup Click here to Send Pup a Private Message Click Here to Email Pup Find more posts by Pup Add Pup to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pup
Call Courtney. He has semen off ole drifter.
Drifter will throw big mouth balanced hounds and you can't ask for a better gentleman to deal with.

Courtney is a good fella for sure, but I am more wondering about females direct off skipper

Last edited by Josh Michaelis on 02-07-2015 at 11:18 PM

Old Post 02-07-2015 11:15 PM
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

I've got a grand pup off the dame's side off of grnitech wildtime skipper style which was off of skipper and brown's little peg . she's bred pretty good all around

anybody know or have a pict of the style dog .?

Old Post 02-08-2015 07:39 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

No picture, but we had him for a while and he was good one

Old Post 02-08-2015 08:37 PM
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

i'll bet he was , this gyp is no slouch but she is wired 440 lol .

Old Post 02-08-2015 08:55 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treed781
UKC Forum Member

There is one out of Paige I Nebraska was litter mate to drifter

Old Post 02-24-2015 03:09 AM
treed781 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treed781 Click here to Send treed781 a Private Message Click Here to Email treed781 Find more posts by treed781 Add treed781 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eric bottorff
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
You are right, Kane does throw some nice ones

All of mine are off of Skippers Deuce or his brother Blackjack Boone. My brother owned skipper from the time he was 5 until he died. Most of ours have been wide hunting dogs. I know dollar is. I was just curious as to what was left out of him, and what females were still alive more than anything.

I had a double skipper bread female that is gone, but bread her to nocturnal walleye and the nitech female (my pick of the litter is still around.

Old Post 03-18-2015 10:48 AM
eric bottorff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eric bottorff Click here to Send eric bottorff a Private Message Click Here to Email eric bottorff Find more posts by eric bottorff Add eric bottorff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x5500
UKC Forum Member

Josh, this is Tom Cooney in Nebraska. I had a Dl.Ch. with 4 wins toward Gr. Nite out of Duece and Paige that got killed last month.

Old Post 03-25-2015 10:46 PM
x5500 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x5500 Click here to Send x5500 a Private Message Click Here to Email x5500 Find more posts by x5500 Add x5500 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote