UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Frozen Obama??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

Frozen Obama??

Anyone no his ped or can tell me anything about him

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2014 04:03 PM
Dave 84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave 84 Click here to Send Dave 84 a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave 84 Find more posts by Dave 84 Add Dave 84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

With a name like that he has to be a slick treeing,no count,pot locker.LoL.Worst president ever to name a dog after.

Old Post 09-01-2014 05:51 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

you think he'd lie [ slick ] like our great commander in doubt . lol heck I seen a dog named Hillary Clinton in the mag the other day !!

sorry to jack your thread just couldn't help myself .

Old Post 09-01-2014 06:08 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hill
UKC Forum Member

worst president?all have been worhtless

Back to Kenedy

Old Post 09-01-2014 06:57 PM
Mike Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hill Click here to Send Mike Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Hill Find more posts by Mike Hill Add Mike Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

....NiteCh Finley River Rock
..........GrNiteCh GrCh Spring Creek Fred
..............Brays Scarlet
.....GrCh Spring Creek Frozen Obama
...............Hartzler's DD's Treeing Tank
..........Tillmans Annie Oakley
...............Hartzler's Lil Anny Oakley

You can say what you want, but he has some great bloodlines.
He is owned by Tim Tillman.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 09-01-2014 09:01 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhoundsman
UKC Forum Member

Poor dog

Old Post 09-01-2014 09:56 PM
wvhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhoundsman Click here to Send wvhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhoundsman Visit wvhoundsman's homepage! Find more posts by wvhoundsman Add wvhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

lots of spring creek rock blood

top and bottom with a shot of fletchers jake and Lippers Rank. also a single shot of world champion Demon. More of rock though and lots of it.
Id give him a shot if you like Rock blood. Tims a real nice guy and has owned some great hounds. I have seen videos of sisters to him treeing coons and they can get after it. Talked with a guy that hunts some hounds for Tim and he says they can run away from dogs on a coon track. run with their heads up. that is missing in todays dogs.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 09-02-2014 12:11 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

At least the Obama dog has papers.... more than can be said for the other one.

Old Post 09-02-2014 12:35 AM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Morgan Richard
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tsbtater

Best post all day!

Old Post 09-02-2014 12:36 AM
Morgan Richard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Morgan Richard Click here to Send Morgan Richard a Private Message Find more posts by Morgan Richard Add Morgan Richard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TarheelBLue
UKC Forum Member

Papers

quote:Originally posted by tsbtater

Best post of the year!!

Old Post 09-02-2014 12:38 AM
TarheelBLue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TarheelBLue Click here to Send TarheelBLue a Private Message Click Here to Email TarheelBLue Find more posts by TarheelBLue Add TarheelBLue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Obama

Heard he had a hurt leg & couldn't get to a doctor cause he was having trouble getting his insurance figured out lol

Old Post 09-02-2014 12:42 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

Thanks.

Old Post 09-02-2014 12:44 AM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Good breeding and good guy just a poor name

Rip old man
Nite Ch Tracer The Coon Chaser (GrNiteCh Nesho River Rudy x NiteCh Gibbies Peanut)

Old Post 09-02-2014 02:51 AM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

See if this makes you want a pup from him..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7663924@N06/15131512435/

This is off of his littemate sister. 3 1/2 months old treed.
That would make him a nephew to Obama......I'm with you fellars....Not sure what the heck Tim was thinking when he named Obama...but you wont forget the name as long as you live you can bet on that.

I think Tim has pups for sale off of him now. And got some more super bred pups coming in a few days from what I heard.
I'm a believer after what I saw this pup do today. one of the Smartest pups I have ever been around and I have owned some smart ones.
I breed for intelligence before anything. Seems like these have it.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 09-03-2014 09:54 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

I talked to Tim at AO Friday. Tim has a real sense of humor. I ask him why the name and he told me why. You will have to ask him yourself, but his wife said "we don't let Tim name pups and now you see why." LOL!

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 09-04-2014 12:15 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Yep lol got a good acting pup off his sister from AO.

Rip old man
Nite Ch Tracer The Coon Chaser (GrNiteCh Nesho River Rudy x NiteCh Gibbies Peanut)

Old Post 09-07-2014 11:13 PM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

dusty....I got one off his sister as well.

sharpest 3 mo old pup I have seen in a looooong time. Learned to lead in about 15 minutes. Loads himself on the four wheeler....loves it. Thats him treeing in that video above....He will blow the top out of a bush now.
goes hunting by himself now even though he may not know what he is hunting.
This cat is going to be the real deal. He is not afraid of anything and I mean anything. learns everything at light speed.

Is yours out of the Boss dog and widowmaker or Roxy?

Old Post 09-08-2014 03:02 AM
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

buddy has a pup out of obama for sale give him a call or text ask for brian tell him Dave told u 765-546-0095 Indiana

Old Post 09-09-2014 04:46 AM
Dave 84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave 84 Click here to Send Dave 84 a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave 84 Find more posts by Dave 84 Add Dave 84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

saw a pic of pup....

gorgeous pup. Anybody in Indiana looking for a pup I would highly recommend it.

Old Post 09-09-2014 07:41 PM
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

pup got a good home and will have me behind it later on

Old Post 09-11-2014 03:28 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

good deal Dave...

I think the rock dogs are the way to go right now. Period. Its a shot of freshness in the walker line right now.
There's a few guys on here getting rock back to the breeding arena where he needs to be right now. Tim Tilman with the Obama dog, Dennis mcdowell up in St. Jo Mo has a multiple, multiple line bred Rock dog and of course the Limo cross that jason has right now. this is as close to rock as you can get multiple times and I am hoping to try and tie these lines in together here in the near future.
Stay on top of that pup. I think he is going to surprise you later on.

Old Post 09-11-2014 03:53 AM
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

some how i would like to get a female out of tims boss dog also

Old Post 09-11-2014 04:15 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

yea I wanted one of those too

but I think there were only a couple and they kept them. Dont blame them at all. I got a male off of boss and widowmaker... littermate to Obama. He is going to be a name maker.
This little cat has all the tools.
Boldest sucker I have raised, good mouth, smart, very gamey.....
everything you would want in a baby pup. Thats him in that video above. fixing to see what he thinks about a caged coon in a few days. He's not 4 months yet. got another week left.

Old Post 09-11-2014 05:52 AM
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

👍

Old Post 09-11-2014 03:06 PM
DRhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRhodes Click here to Send DRhodes a Private Message Find more posts by DRhodes Add DRhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

ringtone

Anyone got this for android?

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 02-27-2015 03:01 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote