UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bone collector
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
devin todd
UKC Forum Member

Bone collector

What traits, style is he throwing in his pups? I would like to know so I know what to look for and what to expect out of a young pup that's out of him and river bend sky

Last edited by devin todd on 02-22-2015 at 05:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2015 04:48 PM
devin todd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devin todd Click here to Send devin todd a Private Message Click Here to Email devin todd Find more posts by devin todd Add devin todd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

accuracy and big mouths

Lone Pine North

Old Post 02-22-2015 04:59 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devin todd
UKC Forum Member

Thank you, and can't wait to see what anyone else's thoughts are, I'm pretty excited so far for me and my son, we've just hunted her once so far and like what we see, she's pretty tight on ground right now but seems to be a very eager to please type of dog and a TREE DOG!!

Old Post 02-22-2015 05:36 PM
devin todd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devin todd Click here to Send devin todd a Private Message Click Here to Email devin todd Find more posts by devin todd Add devin todd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

I seen tight mouth, I've seen wide open. Most have decent hunt. Most are real nice tree dogs. Real good temperament.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 02-22-2015 05:56 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Accurate Independent above average mouths . The one I've got is the best young dog I've had in a yrs . Give Mr Compton a call he will tell more

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 02-23-2015 02:49 AM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

About his offspring

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 02-23-2015 02:50 AM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devin todd
UKC Forum Member

Thank you and I spoke with mr Compton yesterday, he was very helpful and friendly

Old Post 02-23-2015 01:51 PM
devin todd
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-25-2015 11:44 PM