UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > tequilla cane / stylish hardwood tyme dogs?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
weaverswalkers
UKC Forum Member

tequilla cane / stylish hardwood tyme dogs?

Anyone have and dogs out of these dogs would be 5-6 years old tequilla cane/ stylish hardwood Tyme

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2015 10:07 PM
weaverswalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for weaverswalkers Click here to Send weaverswalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email weaverswalkers Find more posts by weaverswalkers Add weaverswalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

I hav one out of cane,and brad garner has grntch female out of cane, he has been making some nice crosses on, but neither are out of that cross.

Old Post 02-02-2015 06:01 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saltcreekdogs
UKC Forum Member

had a male dog out of that litter. Sold him last summer

Old Post 02-04-2015 09:03 PM
saltcreekdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for saltcreekdogs Click here to Send saltcreekdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email saltcreekdogs Find more posts by saltcreekdogs Add saltcreekdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weaverswalkers
UKC Forum Member

How was he doing in the woods?

Old Post 02-07-2015 12:17 AM
weaverswalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for weaverswalkers Click here to Send weaverswalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email weaverswalkers Find more posts by weaverswalkers Add weaverswalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsamuels
UKC Forum Member

hey

have one out of the cross still. Medium hunter, lazy at times, excellent handle, good mouth. 570-594-1055.

Old Post 02-07-2015 07:38 AM
jsamuels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsamuels Click here to Send jsamuels a Private Message Find more posts by jsamuels Add jsamuels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Re: hey

quote:
Originally posted by jsamuels
have one out of the cross still. Medium hunter, lazy at times, excellent handle, good mouth. 570-594-1055.

Lazy seems to be the biggest hole cane threw, but on the other hand its refreshing to have a hound that doesn't blow though the woods, and has a head full of sense. I almost think of it more as of trade off.

Old Post 02-07-2015 03:23 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saltcreekdogs
UKC Forum Member

mine was deadly accurite, close to medium hunter, had a great handle. He would tree all night but I could also call him off a tree with a coon ten feet above him. My only problem with him was he didn't hunt real hard

Old Post 02-07-2015 03:34 PM
saltcreekdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for saltcreekdogs Click here to Send saltcreekdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email saltcreekdogs Find more posts by saltcreekdogs Add saltcreekdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weaverswalkers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by saltcreekdogs
mine was deadly accurite, close to medium hunter, had a great handle. He would tree all night but I could also call him off a tree with a coon ten feet above him. My only problem with him was he didn't hunt real hard

How was he built ? Got any pictures of him?

Old Post 02-07-2015 04:25 PM
saltcreekdogs
UKC Forum Member

pm sent

Old Post 02-07-2015 04:49 PM
jsamuels
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Salt creek you described my male

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1063508016998817&set=a.160340783982216.38714.100000188865503&type=1&source=11

Old Post 02-07-2015 07:36 PM
jsamuels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsamuels Click here to Send jsamuels a Private Message Find more posts by jsamuels Add jsamuels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hey

quote:
Originally posted by jsamuels
Salt creek you described my male

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1063508016998817&set=a.160340783982216.38714.100000188865503&type=1&source=11

That is a fine looking hound.

Old Post 02-07-2015 10:47 PM
brad garner
UKC Forum Member

my grand nt female was the same way as a young dog didnt want to hunt real hard till she was almost 2 but now at 3 look out .u better have a good pair of legs an deadly accurate one of the best i hunted

Old Post 02-09-2015 04:43 PM
brad garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brad garner Click here to Send brad garner a Private Message Find more posts by brad garner Add brad garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weaverswalkers
UKC Forum Member

Brad do you have a pup out of this cross?

Old Post 02-10-2015 12:25 AM
Slimoran
UKC Forum Member

Tequila cane

I have a male off cane and buck creek Abbi. he will be 3 May 8 he is a hard hunter and deadly accurate. He likes to get to him self

Old Post 02-21-2015 07:01 AM
Slimoran is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slimoran Click here to Send Slimoran a Private Message Click Here to Email Slimoran Find more posts by Slimoran Add Slimoran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brad garner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by weaverswalkers
Brad do you have a pup out of this cross?
i have a pup here from her last litter she had out of tj stylish lipper semen

Old Post 02-21-2015 05:25 PM
brad garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brad garner Click here to Send brad garner a Private Message Find more posts by brad garner Add brad garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsamuels
UKC Forum Member

hey

Would anyone know of any females for sale off of tymes?????

Old Post 02-23-2015 10:24 AM