UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh GrNtCh Uchtmans Foggy Mtn Blaze
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

GrCh GrNtCh Uchtmans Foggy Mtn Blaze

Blaze is a big, stout, young hound that has alot of natural ability. He started treeing coons at 5 months old and never looked back. He is a hard going, independent hound. He has a BIG bawl mouth on the ground, an explosive locate and is a hard, chop mouth, stay put treedog. Blaze is a very intelligent hound and although he is in no way perfect he is very nice and we feel he will pass some of his traits onto his pups. If you have a nice female and are interested in breeding her to Blaze give us a call, we will help you anyway we can. We will also show blaze in the woods if you'd like to see him go to make sure he's what you're looking for.

Thank You

Shannon Senter 276-220-2668

quote:
Originally posted by Prime Time 29
Blaze won at Long Fork Coonhunters club tonight and is by far the best blue dog in the country PERIOD!!! This dog can and will win in any hunt of any size!!! The Real Deal!!! I have only met Shannon two or three times in my life and he is packing a Coon Dog!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WVHUNTER24.7
I was the one hunting against Blaze Sat night and I am a walker man but I will tell everyone that THIS IS THE BEST BLUE DOG I HAVE HUNTED WITH and Shannon is a top notch guy
Best of Luck to you in the Future

quote:
Originally posted by Bo Dotson
is a nice hound, followed him sevral times, get your boots laced up good and tight and get ready to walk, hes not coming back when you cutt him, he looks to get treed...

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Gleason
Congrats on Cast win Friday night at BBOA ZONE 5 VA ST HUNT AND KING OF HUNT

Blaze sure is a good looking hound...Best of luck with him.

quote:
Originally posted by J.Woodfin
Spectated with Shannon and Blaze Friday night. This hound has no lack of go power. He has a very nice mouth and a sweet locate then a steady chop. When he throws that locate hes hooked. Classy tree dog. Wish we woulda had more coons movin but conditions werent great. He shure didnt care what the other dogs were doing he just got his buisiness taken care of. If you get tired of him Shannon Im sure I could find the spare feed :-)

quote:
Originally posted by LateNite Blues
I just picked my female up today from Shannon and hopefully she took but they had her for two weeks and I'm very pleased with the way they took care of her if anyone is thinking about dropping a dog off to get breed they will take care of it. Thanks guys !!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by krazyluckjack
I AM A WALKER MAN BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING THIS A REAL COON DOG BOTTOM LINE ... IF I WAS BLUETICK MAN I WOULD DEFF BREED A FEMALE TO HIM YOU CANT GO WRONG AND SHANNON IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH..HE WILL DEFF GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP YOU ANY WAY HE CAN..

CLICK ON LINKS TO WATCH VIDEOS

Blaze......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twYcF8guu_0

He had been treed here well over an hour before we got to him.

Couple Blaze Pups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYR...HjA_DTHUTPWuTwg

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 04-01-2014 at 07:01 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2013 08:09 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Dual Grand is a big accomplishment for a young dog. Well bred and a coondog! Best Wishes on getting plenty females bred.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 08-25-2013 08:00 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congrats

quote:
Originally posted by ELMO OVERTON
Dual Grand is a big accomplishment for a young dog. Well bred and a coondog! Best Wishes on getting plenty females bred.

Thanks Elmo

Old Post 08-26-2013 03:00 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Are you and Blaze going to Autumn Oaks?

Old Post 08-27-2013 02:43 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Napier II
Are you and Blaze going to Autumn Oaks?

No Gary, not gonna be able to make it this year. Had intented on going but not gonna be able to get free

Old Post 08-27-2013 02:42 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

I looked on driving directions on the computer. You are about 3 hours away from me. Maybe this fall during kill season, we can get together and set up a hunt with Blaze. I like his bloodline and I would like to see him go in the timber. He is a stud dog I would like to use in the future.

Old Post 08-27-2013 09:11 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Napier II
I looked on driving directions on the computer. You are about 3 hours away from me. Maybe this fall during kill season, we can get together and set up a hunt with Blaze. I like his bloodline and I would like to see him go in the timber. He is a stud dog I would like to use in the future.

Greg your more than welcome to come hunt anytime

Old Post 08-28-2013 02:03 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

I have another female out of Bo Dotson's Smokey dog scheduled to be bred this weekend if anyone is interested in a pup. She is a GrCh NtCh and a sister to the female I raised pups from awhile back and those pups are very nice.

Old Post 08-29-2013 01:52 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Oreo Candy (Orie) was bred to Blaze this morning. She is a GrCh NtCh. I will post her ped and the pup details once I know shes for sure bred.

Old Post 08-31-2013 03:54 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

CH GRNITECH ANDERSON BLU JAKE

.....GRCH GRNITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREETALKIN SMOKEY

GRCH NITECH SMOKEY RIVER BLUE NIHGTMARE

DAM OF PUPS.. GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS OERO CANDY

NGRNITECH TREESLAMMIN HILLBILLY

......GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE

NITECH TREESLAMMIN BLUE LADY

ORRIE WAS A VERY NATURAL LITTLE HOUND, SHE WAS TREEING COONS AND HOLDING PRESSURE AT 11 MONTHS AND THAT WAS WHEN I REALLY STARTED PUSHING HER, VERY ACCURATE, DONT WANNA BACK A DOG IF SHE DONT SMELL NO COON, GOOD LOCATE, GOOD MOUTH AND NICE TREE DOG, I BELIEVE CROSSED ON BLAZE IT WILL PRODUCE SOME NICE HOUNDS..

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 09-03-2013 02:47 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Bo Dotson's 4mo old female pup out of Blaze, this is the 1st coon she's ever looked at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KPQjEY5FNU

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 09-07-2013 at 08:18 PM

Old Post 09-06-2013 05:57 PM
J.Woodfin
UKC Forum Member

Lookin good Shannon. shouldn't have no trouble hearing that one

Old Post 09-06-2013 08:32 PM
J.Woodfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Woodfin Click here to Send J.Woodfin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Woodfin Find more posts by J.Woodfin Add J.Woodfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdparker
UKC Forum Member

Shannon

Are you going to flora bbcha fall round up ?

Home of
Gr NT CH Gr CH PR. uchtmans organ grinder
Gr NT CH Gr CH PR. uchtmans Chantilly lace

Old Post 09-07-2013 06:34 PM
cdparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdparker Click here to Send cdparker a Private Message Find more posts by cdparker Add cdparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J.Woodfin
Lookin good Shannon. shouldn't have no trouble hearing that one

Thanks. We kept 2 males outta that cross and they are LOUD.
Looks like this litter has got Blaze's mouth if nothing else.
Were looking forward to hunting them this fall.

Old Post 09-07-2013 08:15 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Shannon

quote:
Originally posted by cdparker
Are you going to flora bbcha fall round up ?

I would like to but not sure yet.

Old Post 09-07-2013 08:15 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Shannon

quote:
Originally posted by Shannon Senter
I would like to but not sure yet.

If you do get to go, I look forward to meeting you and seeing Blaze. As of right now, I am have plans to attend.

Old Post 09-07-2013 08:57 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I realy like the looks of this hound,ive got a nice female im goin to breed and I realy am considering him.i would like to talk to u and maybe come see him hunt.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 09-08-2013 06:05 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BawlinBlues
I realy like the looks of this hound,ive got a nice female im goin to breed and I realy am considering him.i would like to talk to u and maybe come see him hunt.

Come hunt with him, I'd love to breed her for you

Old Post 09-10-2013 02:18 PM
krazyluckjack
UKC Forum Member

Shannon dont forget about me when them pups outta blaze and oreo are born ,,if they all are not already promised I have 1 sold for ya,,that fella keeps asking me if there is any yet..thanks Daniel

Home Of
UKC GRCH ACHA GRCH Surveyor Jack-2014 ACHA World Grand Champion Treeing Walker, 2014 ACHA Youth World Show Champion Treeing Walker Male- Qualified for 2013 & 2014 UKC World Show, Qualified for 2012,2013,and 2014 Lee Crawford Bench Show
CH Lightening Jack II Qualified for 2014 UKC World Show
Sweet Creek Orphan Annie
Outlaw Josie Wales
Also Home Of
DR Kennels

Old Post 09-10-2013 05:31 PM
krazyluckjack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krazyluckjack Click here to Send krazyluckjack a Private Message Click Here to Email krazyluckjack Find more posts by krazyluckjack Add krazyluckjack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by krazyluckjack
Shannon dont forget about me when them pups outta blaze and oreo are born ,,if they all are not already promised I have 1 sold for ya,,that fella keeps asking me if there is any yet..thanks Daniel

Ill make sure to let you know Daniel, Ill put him down for one if all goes well. Thanks alot

Old Post 09-10-2013 06:44 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

***NEW VIDEO***

2 male pups that we kept out of Blaze's first litter..........This is the FIRST coon they've seen. They are FOUR MONTHS OLD, very impressed with their mouths.

Click To Play:
http://youtu.be/PLrdOM7yJsQ

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 09-12-2013 at 11:36 PM

Old Post 09-12-2013 07:09 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Them rascals are gonna be fun to mess with this fall, Good looking pups and super mouths.

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 09-13-2013 05:23 AM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bo Dotson
Them rascals are gonna be fun to mess with this fall, Good looking pups and super mouths.

Im hopin so

Old Post 09-13-2013 04:52 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Blaze last night:

http://youtu.be/Mh_FW1l1mfE

Old Post 09-19-2013 01:51 PM
billlester
UKC Forum Member

what is hes full back ground

Old Post 09-23-2013 04:12 AM
billlester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billlester Click here to Send billlester a Private Message Click Here to Email billlester Find more posts by billlester Add billlester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote