UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Daniel Mortons dog Mann is a super nice hound
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

GrNitech Gr Ch Pr Morton's Blue Tuckers Mann HTX

Boys he has the looks, mouth, track speed and Oh what a very very nice clean treedog he is.
We hunted last night and we got under a couple of coons and that dog can flat get it done.

Thanks Daniel for hunt good hunt last night
Your dog will finish to Dual Grand without any problems just take him. He is tough.
Daniel lives in Slater Mo. Go hunt with this very very nice male.

---------------Dual Grand Smokey Blue Thunder
----------Dual Grand Mortons MO River Bl Stormy
---------------Dual Grand Chor's Blue Sherry
-----Dual Grand Mortons MO River Bl Stormy 2
---------------Grand Nite Rose KS HOBO Bl Jake
----------Nite Ch Moores Smokin Bl Cricket
---------------Smiths Bl Karrie

GrNiteCh.Gr Ch. HTX PR Morton's Blue Tuckers Mann

------------------Dual Grand Saltfork So. Blue Scooter
---------- Dual Grand Saltfork SO. Blue Scooter II
-----------------Dual Grand Snowdens Blue Lacey( Stormy sister)
PRSaltFork SO.Blue Livewire
--------------------------Grand Nite Meads Super Jet 6
-----------------PR Saltfork Southern Blue Sky
----------------------Dam: Jet 5S Northern Blue Sky

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Last edited by Corey Gruver on 09-25-2014 at 06:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2012 02:12 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoShadow
UKC Forum Member

elmo, is mann a duece pup?

Old Post 02-28-2012 02:23 PM
SoShadow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoShadow Click here to Send SoShadow a Private Message Find more posts by SoShadow Add SoShadow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Really nice dog fella's

Yes he is off Duece!

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 02-28-2012 02:36 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Ive got a male pup here that is out of the same female as Mann but she was bred to a male dog out of deuce after he passed on.I hunted with the old Stormy dog, Deuce and the Man dog some.I thought enough of deuce that I took one of my females to him.They were both very impressive dogs.

Old Post 02-28-2012 11:54 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Harris
UKC Forum Member

That guy always got a dog Elmo , I wish I had his hand he is the Bluetick whisper !

Old Post 02-29-2012 03:34 AM
Craig Harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Harris Click here to Send Craig Harris a Private Message Click Here to Email Craig Harris Find more posts by Craig Harris Add Craig Harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southernthunder

Re: Daniel Mortons dog Mann is a super nice hound

quote:
Originally posted by ELMO OVERTON
Boys he has the looks, mouth, track speed and Oh what a very very nice clean treedog he is.
We hunted last night and we got under a couple of coons and that dog can flat get it done.

Thanks Daniel for hunt good hunt last night

Your dog will finish to Dual Grand without any problems just take him. He is tough.
Daniel lives in Slater Mo. Go hunt with this very very nice male.

thats great!!! post us a pic, video, and ped on him. always a good thing to hear about a sure nuff good blue dog.

Old Post 02-29-2012 05:43 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully Daniel will respond and post a picture or two of Mann. Hell just go hunting with the dog and you will see what I see in him.
The dog has come from a good line of reproducing dogs and that dog has litterly been treeing coons alone sice he was 5 months old.

Daniel has been nice enough to let my young dogs run loose and they just seem to get it done. He also is a excellent trainer along with his chow female that runs loose and takes the pups hunting.
To top it off they aren't trashy at all.

Daniel Morton has something to be proud and he can finish that Mann dog easy. I know I don't want to draw him everytime because it is going to be tough going for sure.

Mann is quick on both ends.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 02-29-2012 02:38 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Elmo, Man and I need to sign you up as our agent it sounds like? HA! Hey I appreciate every kind word said fellas. Mr Overton's Sounder hound can eat out of my plate any day of the week as well fellas. Elmo and I did have a good hunt Monday night, the two coons we treed were your typical rutting coon, that seem to take the hounds a long way and not want to tree real easy. Our two males got along just fine and we enjoyed some good dog work for sure.
The Man dog is three years old now has made me a pretty descent hound so far. I should have had my butt in the hunts more last fall in order to possibly put a few Nite Ch. wins on him but I just did not get it done on my part. Man and I have plans on attempting to finish him out to a Dual Grand this spring. I would like to see him follow in his Daddy "Deuce's" foot steps and his grandpappy Stormy's. Hopefully as the nite hunt season winds up we will have some good news to share down the road.

Elmo I am going to send a couple pic's of man if you don't mind to post them for me, would appreciate it.

Soshadow I just might have a cross you might be interested in about 62 days from now. The Man dog accidently got to my Dottie female who is out of the litter the Charlie raised out of Deuce a couple years ago. Won't be sure if she stuck for a while but they sure enough hooked up accidently. This would make this a half brother/sister cross on the topside? Just throwing that out there?

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Last edited by bluehound on 03-24-2013 at 10:44 PM

Old Post 02-29-2012 09:23 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Elmo thanks for posting a couple pictures of the Mann Hound! Hopefully he will continue to grow as a cooner and if given the chance produce some future cooners.

Let me see if I can post his pedigree:

-----------Sire: Dual Grand Morton's Mo River Bl Stormy
Dual Grand Mortons Mo River Bl. Stormy 2
----------- Dam: Nite Ch. Moores Smokin Bl Cricket

Nite Ch. Ch. Morton's Blue Tuckers Mann

----------Sire: Dual Grand Saltfork SO. Blue Scooter II
PR' SaltFork SO.Blue Livewire
---------- Dam: Saltfork Southern Blue Sky

----------------Stormy's sire: Dual Grand Smokey Bl Thunder
Dam: Dual Grand Chors Bl Sherry
----------------Cricket's sire was Grand Nite Rose KS Hobo Blue Jake
----------------Dam: Smiths Blue Karrie (Jet breed)

----------------Scooter II sire: Dual Grand Saltfork So. Blue Scooter
---------Dam: Dual Grand Snowdens Blue Lacey (littermate to Stormy)
---------Saltfork Southern Bl Sky's sire: Grand Nite Meads Super Jet 6
---------Dam: Jet 5S Northern Blue Sky

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Last edited by bluehound on 03-30-2012 at 05:07 PM

Old Post 03-01-2012 01:04 AM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Sent u a pm bluehound

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

And always looking for a better one

Old Post 03-01-2012 01:08 AM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walls27
UKC Forum Member

Nice Looking Hound.

Old Post 03-01-2012 01:53 AM
walls27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walls27 Click here to Send walls27 a Private Message Click Here to Email walls27 Find more posts by walls27 Add walls27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoShadow
UKC Forum Member

daniel, any time you want to send something down just let me know. i don't have the coon population that you have, but i do have plenty of room for them to run. glad to hear that you have another nice hound. i'm still running a little behind. i've got a nice young prospect out of rambler and a stonecold female and a nice coon dog out boomer.she's lacking a little in the mouth department to be real successful in the hunts though. come down for a hunt sometime.

Old Post 03-01-2012 03:07 PM
SoShadow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoShadow Click here to Send SoShadow a Private Message Find more posts by SoShadow Add SoShadow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Will do SoShadow. In a way that is good your population of coon isn't quite what it is here. That only makes these young hunt harder! Scott Cook says you have your own little heaven set up down there? Will have to come down for some huntin and fishin!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 03-01-2012 05:32 PM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Daniel, keep us posted on Dottie. How is she doing
in the woods department?

Charles

Old Post 03-01-2012 07:23 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Hey Charlie! Dottie is doing real well, she showed me a lot of promise this past season. I hunted here quite a bit by herself and like most of what I saw. She hunts medium, works the woods out, uses her bawl mouth on track as needed and when she trees it is money in the bank pretty much everytime. She is a great rig dog! She can tree lay-ups I noticed this winter! Dottie has a medium nose and a nice bawl mouth that can be heard by most. Now she has some areas than need some fine tuning. My biggest beef with her she has big ears at times. But I think that has been the lack of wood time alone (my fault). She is not a very aggressive treedog but steady. Never has messed with off game other than a few sammy's. Occasionly she takes the easy route and wants to tree a sammy but not very often. Charlie if she does have pups I believe the parents do complimentone another. Hopefully bringing out the very good qualities out of each to over power the not so good ones Time will tell!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 03-02-2012 07:05 PM
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Daniel, let me know if she has pups.

Old Post 03-03-2012 06:01 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

The "Jake" dog of Kirk Herrington's was a real nice all around dog. (Kirk's grandson Zane handled him)

Old Post 03-03-2012 06:26 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Will do Charlie. I will have Mann Performanced as well if she does seem to be with pups.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 03-05-2012 12:57 AM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Going to hunt the rain tonight, should be good and sloppy since it has rained pretty much all day. I have a good feeling the coons are moving in the rain...gotta try it. Hopefully Mann is up for a little wet action!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 03-12-2012 01:54 AM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Well the coons were moving Sunday night in the drizzel rain. Turned Mann loose alone in two ditches and treed 2 on the outside. Turned my Dottie female loose on the next two drops and she put on on the outside and a den tree. Sure was wet when I got home but worth it!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 03-13-2012 02:26 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Going to do a little pleasure hunting this weekend. I have slacked off the past few weeks. I need to get my hounds tuned back up so I might have a chance in some upcoming hunts and shows.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 03-30-2012 05:09 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I'm off all week till the 10 th of April give me a buzz maybe we can turn um loose sometime.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-30-2012 07:36 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Elmo, will give you a buzz!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 04-02-2012 06:00 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Well it is official, if everything goes well, Man will have his first litter on the ground at the end of April. My Dottie female is really showing now, getting bigger by the day? These pups will be performanced sired pups.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 04-12-2012 01:46 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Post the pedigree of the soon to be litter please!

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-12-2012 02:24 AM