UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NITE CH GRCH DRIP'S SO BLUE DEUCE at Stud
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

GRCH PR' POCKET ROCKET ROXIE

Last edited by jsblues on 05-04-2012 at 04:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2012 11:49 PM
jsblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsblues Click here to Send jsblues a Private Message Click Here to Email jsblues Find more posts by jsblues Add jsblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-06-2012 11:54 PM
jsblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsblues Click here to Send jsblues a Private Message Click Here to Email jsblues Find more posts by jsblues Add jsblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-07-2012 03:26 PM
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-07-2012 03:28 PM
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-07-2012 03:38 PM
gacoonhunter8
UKC Forum Member

hes lookin good jason

*NORTHERN REDNECKS BIG TIME RED*ENGLISH

*RIP- CRY BABYS 1 TON AXLE* BLUETICK

Old Post 02-07-2012 03:42 PM
gacoonhunter8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonhunter8 Click here to Send gacoonhunter8 a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonhunter8 Find more posts by gacoonhunter8 Add gacoonhunter8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NCBluetick622
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

'PR'Carolina Blue Nighttime Cowboy HTX
'PR'Carolina Blue Crazy Eyed Ellie
'PR'Carolina Blue Smooth Moonshine
'PR'Carolina Blue Big Time Mack
'PR'Carolina Blue Mayhem Maggie
'PR'Carolina Blue Tall Oaks Tucky

Breeding for Better Blueticks

Old Post 02-07-2012 08:36 PM
NCBluetick622 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NCBluetick622 Click here to Send NCBluetick622 a Private Message Click Here to Email NCBluetick622 Find more posts by NCBluetick622 Add NCBluetick622 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawblue
UKC Forum Member

Bo

Jason
Give me a call @ 704-592-4828 , we are going to have to wait intil next time Annie comes in heat .

Thanks Bryan

GR. NTE CH. , CH PR' SMOKEY MTN OUTLAW BLUE CRANK

PR' SMOKEY MTN LITTLE BLUE SUZIE Q
CH. SMOKEY MTN OUTLAW BLUE MYST

Old Post 02-10-2012 11:00 PM
outlawblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlawblue Click here to Send outlawblue a Private Message Click Here to Email outlawblue Find more posts by outlawblue Add outlawblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

DEUCE PUP- 6 month old male

Old Post 02-12-2012 11:45 PM
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

DEUCE PUP- female 5 months old

Old Post 02-13-2012 02:08 AM
gacoonhunter8
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jsblues that a beautiful hound

DEUCE PUP- 6 month old male

*NORTHERN REDNECKS BIG TIME RED*ENGLISH

*RIP- CRY BABYS 1 TON AXLE* BLUETICK

Old Post 02-14-2012 03:46 PM
gacoonhunter8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonhunter8 Click here to Send gacoonhunter8 a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonhunter8 Find more posts by gacoonhunter8 Add gacoonhunter8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-15-2012 02:51 PM
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

Deuce will be in the stud barn @ Walker Days this weekend, come by and check him out!

Old Post 02-23-2012 01:29 PM
Matthew C Smith
UKC Forum Member

Duece is a looker for sure, I got a pup out of his first litter and she is lacking nothin in abilities. Coon crazy and already open on track and treein on easy coons at six months old

Old Post 02-23-2012 11:13 PM
Matthew C Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew C Smith Click here to Send Matthew C Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Matthew C Smith Add Matthew C Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

I LIKE THE WAY DEUCE LOOKS. I HOPE ONE DAY I CAN BREED MY ONE FEMALE TO HIM. YOU & YOUR WIFE ARE NICE PEOPLE. I WAS I GOT TO MEET U AT WALKER DAY.YOU GUYS ARE VERY DOWN TO EARTH PEOPLE.THANK U AGAIN FOR TAKING TIME TO TALK TO ME AND KEEL.

Old Post 02-24-2012 11:23 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cvfd1343
UKC Forum Member

Our female Mable at Walker Days on Friday at 6 1/2 months old out of Duece. Jason it was great talking to you and Becky this weekend and Pam you are correct Duece is exactly what a Bluetick should look like in the woods and in the stud barn.

Last edited by cvfd1343 on 02-26-2012 at 12:19 AM

Old Post 02-26-2012 12:09 AM
cvfd1343 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cvfd1343 Click here to Send cvfd1343 a Private Message Click Here to Email cvfd1343 Find more posts by cvfd1343 Add cvfd1343 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NCBluetick622
UKC Forum Member

Jason it was great talkin to you and your wife at Walker days yesterday. I hope you guys done good on the hunt last night and had a safe trip home. We came home and went huntin. Cant wait to hit the timber with you fellas. Ol Duece sure is a well built hound. Hes easy on the eyes thats for sure. Jason be safe and happy huntin man. Call when you get the chance let me know how yall did. (704)215-3275

Home of:

'PR'Carolina Blue Nighttime Cowboy HTX
'PR'Carolina Blue Crazy Eyed Ellie
'PR'Carolina Blue Smooth Moonshine
'PR'Carolina Blue Big Time Mack
'PR'Carolina Blue Mayhem Maggie
'PR'Carolina Blue Tall Oaks Tucky

Breeding for Better Blueticks

Old Post 02-26-2012 05:20 PM
NCBluetick622 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NCBluetick622 Click here to Send NCBluetick622 a Private Message Click Here to Email NCBluetick622 Find more posts by NCBluetick622 Add NCBluetick622 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Matthew C Smith
Duece is a looker for sure, I got a pup out of his first litter and she is lacking nothin in abilities. Coon crazy and already open on track and treein on easy coons at six months old

thanks so much Matt, I'm glad she's doing good for you! Your doin a great job keeping her in the woods, which is what they all need! I appreciate it man!!

Old Post 02-27-2012 12:01 AM
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pamjohnson
I LIKE THE WAY DEUCE LOOKS. I HOPE ONE DAY I CAN BREED MY ONE FEMALE TO HIM. YOU & YOUR WIFE ARE NICE PEOPLE. I WAS I GOT TO MEET U AT WALKER DAY.YOU GUYS ARE VERY DOWN TO EARTH PEOPLE.THANK U AGAIN FOR TAKING TIME TO TALK TO ME AND KEEL.

Thank you so much Pam, we enjoyed meeting you guys as well! I think Deuce and your female would cross well together! Keep us updated on her! Again, it was nice meeting you!

Old Post 02-27-2012 12:05 AM
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cvfd1343

Our female Mable at Walker Days on Friday at 6 1/2 months old out of Duece. Jason it was great talking to you and Becky this weekend and Pam you are correct Duece is exactly what a Bluetick should look like in the woods and in the stud barn.

Man that is an awesome pic, thanks so much for sending it to us! She is a great looking hound and i have no doubt you guys are gonna do great things with her! Lets get together and go huntin again soon!

Old Post 02-27-2012 12:07 AM
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by NCBluetick622
Jason it was great talkin to you and your wife at Walker days yesterday. I hope you guys done good on the hunt last night and had a safe trip home. We came home and went huntin. Cant wait to hit the timber with you fellas. Ol Duece sure is a well built hound. Hes easy on the eyes thats for sure. Jason be safe and happy huntin man. Call when you get the chance let me know how yall did. (704)215-3275

Thanks man, we appreciate it! It was nice talking to you! Let me know when that female you have comes in and we can see about gettin them hooked up!! Let me know when you wanna get together and hit the woods, we'll do it!

Old Post 02-27-2012 12:12 AM
mmiller1
UKC Forum Member

NITECH GRCH DRIPS SO BLUE DEUCE & GRNITECH GRCH HARDWOOD DREAMER

Jason had a great time hunting with Deuce last night . Him and Dreamer put on a pretty good show last night .

Old Post 03-01-2012 03:26 AM
mmiller1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmiller1 Click here to Send mmiller1 a Private Message Click Here to Email mmiller1 Find more posts by mmiller1 Add mmiller1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
casarblueticker
UKC Forum Member

dog

i sure do wish that you would get me some pups close ole buddy

Old Post 03-01-2012 03:47 AM
casarblueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for casarblueticker Click here to Send casarblueticker a Private Message Click Here to Email casarblueticker Find more posts by casarblueticker Add casarblueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawblue
UKC Forum Member

Jason,
hope to see you at the club tommorow , hunts at 8 . hopr to see ya there
Bryan

GR. NTE CH. , CH PR' SMOKEY MTN OUTLAW BLUE CRANK

PR' SMOKEY MTN LITTLE BLUE SUZIE Q
CH. SMOKEY MTN OUTLAW BLUE MYST

Old Post 03-02-2012 02:38 AM
outlawblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlawblue Click here to Send outlawblue a Private Message Click Here to Email outlawblue Find more posts by outlawblue Add outlawblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane snyder
UKC Forum Member

Good to see ya'll at Walker days last weekend. Hope we can go hunt some this week [with that Awsome Blue Dog of yours]

Old Post 03-03-2012 02:40 AM
shane snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane snyder Click here to Send shane snyder a Private Message Click Here to Email shane snyder Find more posts by shane snyder Add shane snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote