UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > AT STUD GRNTCH GRCH THOMPSON'S FIRST AND LAST (TIME)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH GRCH THOMPSON'S FIRST AND LAST (TIME) AT STUD

WE HAVE DECIDED TO OFFER "TIME" AT STUD FOR AN INTRODUCTORY FEE OF 200.00 "TIME" DESERVES THIS OPPORTUNITY AND WE THINK HE WILL BE AN ASSET TO THE WALKER BREED ! "TIME" HAS EXCELLENT BREEDING BEING A DIRECT SON OF WILD CARD ,A COOD DOG,
A WINNER ,BRAINS,HEART,AND LOOKS !
"TIME" IS ACCURATE,INDEPENDENT,GOOD MOUTH,EVERY BREATH TREE DOG,HANDLES ,AND AN AWESOME DISPOSITION !
"TIME" IS A TRUE ENJOYMENT TO HUNT !
SOME OF TIME'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS !
DUAL GR AT 24 MONTHS OLD
QUALIFIED WORLD HUNT AT 22 MONTHS OLD
ALSO QUALIFIED FOR UKC WORLD HUNT 2012 ,2013
FINAL FOUR--2011 AUTUMN OAKS --3RD PLACE OVERALL

WE BOUGHT "TIME" WITH THE INTENTION OF HAULING HIM TO SOME BIGGER HUNTS HOWEVER BEING 60 YEARS OLD AND 9 GRANDCHILDREN,IT JUST HASN'T WORKED OUT !

WE HAVE TO THANK STEVEN THOMPSON FOR SELLING US "TIME"BACK IN 2012.

PLEASE CALL US TO GO HUNTING OR SCHEDULE A BREEDING .

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

BUBBA GOODWIN
706-755-0299

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/t...4k6zc.jpg.html?

o=0

Last edited by Corey Gruver on 04-06-2015 at 03:01 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2015 04:06 PM
Andy Mathis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Mathis Click here to Send Andy Mathis a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Mathis Find more posts by Andy Mathis Add Andy Mathis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

GRNTCHGRCH 'PR' THOMPSON'S FIRST AND LAST TIME

GRNTCH CH PR LOGAN'S WILD CLOVER
GRNTCH 'PR' WESSELS WILD CASEY
GRNTCH'PR'LOGAN'S WILD JEANNIE
SIRE : GRNTCH 'PR'WESSEL'S WILD CARD
GRNTCHCH'PR'ABBOTS YADKIN RIVER CRUISE
GRNTCH'PR'CHEAT RIVER BIG HORN DUTCHESS
GRNTCH'PR'ABBOTS BIG HORN DAISY
"TIME"
GRNTCHCH'PR' WAGER'S STYLISHLIPPER
GRNTCHGRCH 'PR'MC CALLISTER'S STYLISH TACK
GRNTCHGRCH'PR' COBBLER CREEK WENDY
DAM : NTCH 'PR'KANAWHA RIVER'S STYLISH SUE
GRNTCH 'PR' NOCTURNAL NAILOR
GRNTCHGRCH 'PR'MORGANS NOCTURNAL CRYBABY
GRNTCH'PR'MORGANS LONGBRANCH BRANDY

WE TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE BREEDING OF" TIME" HOWEVER PLEASE LOOK AT HE HARD WORK AND THOUGHTS THE BREEDERS PUT INTO THESE DOGS ----IT JUST WORKED AND WE MUST COMMEND THEM ----ALSO,WE TAKE NO CREDIT FOR TRAINING "TIME" FOR "TIME" WAS A COON DOG WHEN HE CAME HERE. "TIME' WAS TRAINED BY STEVEN THOMPSON AND HANDLED BY OTHERS AND I WOULD LOVE ANY OF HIS PAST HANDLERS OR STEVEN TO MAKE A COMMENT.I ALSO WANT TO THANK MIKE ESPINOSA FOR GIVING ME HIS THOUGHTS ON BUYING " TIME." WE FEEL HE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WALKER BREED AND THIS IS LONG OVERDUE ! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS !

Last edited by Andy Mathis on 04-03-2015 at 08:15 PM

Old Post 04-03-2015 08:03 PM
Andy Mathis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Mathis Click here to Send Andy Mathis a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Mathis Find more posts by Andy Mathis Add Andy Mathis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

STEVEN,

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES !

Old Post 04-03-2015 08:16 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

Nick Chapman (803-507-0112) will be breeding his female as soon as she's comes in. Thunder Wild Clyde breeding !

Old Post 04-04-2015 08:19 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

David Frye bred his Witchdoctor female today !
706-726-3104

Old Post 04-04-2015 10:23 PM
rodney boatwright
UKC Forum Member

I have a grntch female off of mr lee logans
wild jag that is clover bred and i will be
breeding to time n the near furture this
will be line breeding and a very good cross

thanks andy

Old Post 04-09-2015 08:38 PM
rodney boatwright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney boatwright Click here to Send rodney boatwright a Private Message Click Here to Email rodney boatwright Find more posts by rodney boatwright Add rodney boatwright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

THANK YOU RODNEY.
I LOOK FORWARD THIS CROSS. I THINK "ROSE" IS SUCH A NICE FEMALE AND AND THIS WILL BE "CARD" TOP AND BOTTOM.
I KNOW I WANT A PUP AND HAVE 4 OTHERS WANTING PUPS FROM THIS CROSS.

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 04-09-2015 09:13 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CALLS AND INTEREST IN "TIME"
HE IS SPECIAL TO US AND YOU ARE WELCOME FOR A HUNT !

MANY PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE LOCATED !
BUBBA IS IN AUGUSTA,GA AND I AM HERE IN
NORTH AUGUSTA,SC WHICH IS ON I-20 BETWEEN ATLANTA AND COLUMBIA.

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 04-13-2015 06:36 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE CALLS AND INTEREST IN BREEDING YOUR FEMALES TO"TIME "
WE DO THINK TIME IS BRED TO REPRODUCE.

THANK YOU !

Old Post 04-24-2015 02:56 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' THOMPSON'S FIRST AND LAST (TIME)

GUY'S I'VE HUNTED WITH THIS HOUND AND BELIEVE ME HE'S A VERY NICE HOUND !
ANDY, I KNEW HE WAS SOLD BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS YOU !
I'M GLAD YOU STARTED STUDDING HIM OUT TO THE PUBLIC !
I'LL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU ABOUT BREEDING A FEMALE !
I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST WITH HIM, HE'S A H*LL OF A HOUND.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Last edited by david.e.penley on 04-24-2015 at 03:15 PM

Old Post 04-24-2015 03:12 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

DAVID,

WE BOUGHT TIME NOVEMBER 2012 AND HAVE JUST ENJOYED HUNTING HIM---HE IS ONE OF THE MOST CONSISTENT COON DOGS I HAVE EVER TURNED LOOSE ---HE JUST TREES REAL COONS---
TRY TO MAKE THE TRIP DOWN AND GO PLEASURE HUNTING ---
I WOULD LOVE TO BREED A FEMALE FOR YOU B/C I HAVE KEPT UP WITH THE QUALITY FEMALES YOU HAVE.
STAY IN TOUCH AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 04-24-2015 03:47 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

ANDY SINCE YOUR 60 AND I'M 62 YEARS OLD, WE SHOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME IN SC. THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS ANDY, I'M TRYING TO HAVE SOME VERY NICE FEMALES, I'M PROUD OF EACH ONE OR THEY DON'T STAY HERE FOR LONG ! I REALLY LIKE TIME, I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAVE HIM,GOOD LUCK WITH HIM BUDDY. I'LL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU!

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !

( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue

Old Post 04-25-2015 03:19 AM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nick borkovich
Banned

time

I spent several nights in the woods with time when bruce was handling him for steve he is a nice well balanced hound. the thing I liked best about him was he has brains . go hunt with him and you will see what I mean. good luck with him.

Old Post 04-25-2015 01:40 PM
nick borkovich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick borkovich Click here to Send nick borkovich a Private Message Find more posts by nick borkovich Add nick borkovich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

DAVID,
TRUST ME ,WE'LL HUNT THE SENIOR CITIZEN WAY ,ON A POLARIS RANGER AND LOOK FORWARD TO A HUNT.

NICK,
THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS ! I AGREE ABOUT THE BRAINS AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES TIME SO ENJOYABLE.

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 04-26-2015 12:33 AM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

ANDY, THAT SOUND'S LIKE I REALLY MIGHT LIKE THAT FOR A CHANGE, WHAT PART OF SOUTH CAROLINA DO YOU LIVE IN BUDDY ?

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue

Old Post 04-26-2015 01:11 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

I live in North Augusta,SC .I am just over 2 hours from Charlotte and a mile off I-20

Old Post 04-26-2015 08:40 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

I WILL BREED A COUPLE OF NICE FEMALES FOR A CHOICE PUP. I HAVE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WANTING A PUP.
THX FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Old Post 04-27-2015 08:35 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

SECRET

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU BRINGING SECRET AND WARDEN DOWN TO SOUTH CAROLINA FOR A HUNT. BUBBA SAID THE WARDEN DOG IS THE REAL DEAL !
GOOD LUCK WITH BOTH OF THEM.
WE'VE SURE ENJOYED "TIME"

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 05-12-2015 02:07 AM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

IT'S HOT BUT WE STILL HUNTING ABOUT A NIGHT A WEEK IF YOU WANT TO GO HUNTING ! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CALLS.

ANDY MATHIS
803-507-0949

Old Post 06-04-2015 02:01 AM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

Hope everyone having a good summer and we want to thank everyone for their calls and interest in TIME.

Andy Mathis

Old Post 06-17-2015 10:49 PM
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

Old Post 07-13-2015 01:56 AM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Andy I won the bid on the stud fee you donated awhile back.A got a nice female to breed to him this fall.Mojo X Skuna River Fred on top Rebels Rocketman Trackmans Hot Sauce Rat Tat Bawling Rebel bottom side.I try to bring her down and go hunting one night.

Old Post 07-18-2015 04:10 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

LET'S LET IT COOL OFF -----

CALL ME WHEN YOU WANT TO GO AND WE MEET AT MY FARM ----
I THINK YOU BEEN THERE YEARS AGO,BUT IF NOT,IT'S ONLY A MILE FROM THE EDGEFIELD UKC CLUB.

HOPE YOU DOING GOOD.DO YOU HAVE TIM HANEY'S NUMBER AND DO YOU EVER SEE HIM ?

ANDY
803-507-0949

Old Post 07-18-2015 08:59 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

I see him every now and then 864-378-6230 I'll get up with you and Bubba.

Old Post 07-18-2015 10:28 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Mathis
UKC Forum Member

TIME !

Beautiful litter in Ga and they all spoken for !

Old Post 08-10-2015 01:45 AM