UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What to breed too????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

What to breed too????

Well our old female is coming in we believe so now it’s decision time. She has been bred to Bushwacker the first time and the second time to Hoss’s Cash Money with good results out of both with the young dogs selling from $2000 to $7500 that i know of. Looking for live breeding no more than 3 hour drive from central Indiana. She is a first strike dog that doesn’t care what the other dogs are doing she wants to be by herself. Suggestions? I haven’t been staying up on dogs lately and my partner says I’m picking this time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2020 01:58 PM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

Shane fultz dog buzz, in fountain city indiana. Or talk to Wayne and see if he’s got a son of rowdy to breed. Are there any of the dogs local still off of Scott’s dog? I’d like to hunt with some of his pups.

Old Post 08-10-2020 02:02 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

Send that female down here I’ve been looking for a young dog.

Old Post 08-10-2020 02:27 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Skuna River Fred Bear (Hank)

Stallard Image dog

Little Money

Old Post 08-10-2020 04:42 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

Wes how is the image dog bred? We have kicked around Thor or Reezon. Thor and our female are bred same on bottom side. I’ve always been a Pac-man guy but it’s pretty much gone and don’t want to use my semen. I wouldn’t mind a coma bred dog but none around here.

Last edited by Mark Antrim on 08-10-2020 at 05:28 PM

Old Post 08-10-2020 05:24 PM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

World Ch Rack Em Up Willy. Best reproducer to come along in a long time.

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 08-10-2020 05:32 PM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mark.

Image is out of Flat Run Pete x Snakehollow Rose. I can text you his pedigree, but he’s double rat and Harry bred.

Old Post 08-10-2020 05:40 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Sent pm I like them Bellar bred dogs

Last edited by mike fleming on 08-11-2020 at 02:54 AM

Old Post 08-11-2020 02:51 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote