UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Moving from Nevergone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J Gearing
UKC Forum Member

Moving from Nevergone

Moving frozen semen from Never Gone to Spiro Ok in the near future. Good prices and good references. If anyone is interested in doing the same shipping expenses can be split. If interested text me at 765-346-0327. Leave name and good time to call and I will contact you.

Last edited by J Gearing on 02-21-2020 at 02:50 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2020 12:20 AM
J Gearing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Gearing Click here to Send J Gearing a Private Message Click Here to Email J Gearing Find more posts by J Gearing Add J Gearing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug C
UKC Forum Member

Spiro is good to deal with, they are top notched.

Old Post 02-20-2020 11:58 PM
Doug C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug C Click here to Send Doug C a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug C Find more posts by Doug C Add Doug C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Gearing
UKC Forum Member

Will be sending what I have in the next 30 days of so. If anyone else is interested the shipping costs can be shared. That will result in savings for all. If no others are interested mine will ship anyway. 765-346-0327 Can not always answer the phone. Text is best. Leave your name and I will call you. Jim

Old Post 02-21-2020 07:54 PM
J Gearing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Gearing Click here to Send J Gearing a Private Message Click Here to Email J Gearing Find more posts by J Gearing Add J Gearing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Peewee valley

I went to Peewee valley 2 hours from Bedford Ind. Had Hammer drawn and stored. Great place state of the art facilities

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 02-22-2020 11:13 PM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug C
UKC Forum Member

Spiro has surgical implanted six females for me, and all six has had pups, good people that know what there doing

Old Post 03-05-2020 12:14 AM
Doug C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug C Click here to Send Doug C a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug C Find more posts by Doug C Add Doug C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Gearing
UKC Forum Member

Doug,
Planning to ship what I have at the end of this month. Maybe see you at Sullivan. Once again, if anyone is interested in sharing shipping costs contact me.

Old Post 03-05-2020 12:59 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE SOME STORED AT SPIRO AND SOME STILL AT NEVERGONE AND I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE IT TO SPIRO,I WILL TEXT YOU

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 03-05-2020 05:27 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Gearing
UKC Forum Member

Shipping soon. Have another man shipping at the same time. Three can ship even cheaper for all involved. If you are interested give me a call. If no answer leave a message and I will return your call.

Old Post 03-23-2020 12:56 AM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Question

For those that had/have semen stored at Nevergone.

Have you had any communications regarding plans for the future???

I know that Karen was involved in every aspect of the operation with Dean. If she has a continuation plan, it may be beneficial to stay there. If not, then obviously you'd have to look elsewhere.

Old Post 03-24-2020 01:38 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Gearing
UKC Forum Member

Train is about to pull out. If you want to move to Spiro and save on shipping costs now is the time,

Old Post 03-27-2020 07:16 PM