UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Semen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Semen

I have been thinking about moving some of my semen, out of GR Nite CH. Wild n Blue Chief, That I have stored at Never Gone, Too Northview INC. in North Ridge Ohio. I have about a week to make up my mind. I would appreciate any input from any one that has used this facility in the past. You can respond to this post or PM me. Thanks Dave

Last edited by davemc on 02-15-2020 at 01:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2020 12:57 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I have a female there now to be bred tomorrow, will let you know how things go.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 02-16-2020 01:12 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

When did Nevergone start AI’ing again? I was told 2 months ago they were only shipping, no more AI’ing.

Danny, if you don’t take it over someone needs to. I’ve missed out on getting a couple of females bred now due to the unfortunate events.

UKC Performance Sire
Ukc #1 Top Reproducers List
PKC Top 5 both spring and fall Super Stake Sire

NtCh PKC Silver Ch Southern Miss Heat
( Moe x Tree Slammin Trixie )
4th Place 2017 UKC World Hunt

Old Post 02-16-2020 11:58 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RRILEY
When did Nevergone start AI’ing again? I was told 2 months ago they were only shipping, no more AI’ing.

Danny, if you don’t take it over someone needs to. I’ve missed out on getting a couple of females bred now due to the unfortunate events.

Nevergone is not doing AI again at this time!! I was inquiring about Northview INC. And the results people have had with them.

Old Post 02-17-2020 01:50 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

We dropped her off at northview Saturday, should be bred today.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 02-17-2020 01:53 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

This last sat or a week ago? I will be lookin forward to what it cost you. I've dealt with them a lot on my own part. Did you have another vet to progesterone test before you took her there? Going to look forward to your response. Danny G.

Old Post 02-17-2020 08:20 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I personally have never been there, I have a friend in Ohio that took care of this for me, he has moved all his semen there, the 2 times I have live bred her was on day 12 with big litters both times so we took her in Saturday which was day 11, they did a progesterone test an said Monday would be best day, he pick her up a few hours ago and my bill is $634’84. I will get you a break down when I pick her up this Friday.
Progesterone.
2 night boarding.
AI procedure.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 02-17-2020 10:20 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

semen

Thank you for your in put MR. Osborne.

Old Post 02-18-2020 02:21 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Semen

Thank you for your responds to my ? on Northview clinic. I had a few PMS and some calls as well as answers on this thread. I also called them and they emailed me a contract with all the information. The amount they charge is 135 a year per dog, per year. It doesn't matter if you have 30 breeding's too store, or two the price is the same. You will have to sign a contract for payment procedures, as well as a not responsible for loss of semen due to storage tank failure. As far as price, It was 160 for 1st progesterone test, and after that it all depends and what occurs, How long dog has to stay, how many test, and AI procedure. Their estimated between 600 to 1000 for an AI breeding. This is in line from the people that contacted me, That have used them in the past. The lowest cost I was told was 600 the highest was 1400, and most were in between that price. In my opinion, We have all been spoiled by Deans very reasonable rates, And his impeccable service. The other thing to consider is the fact, myself included! Is that coon hunters are tighter then bark on a tree. In most of other breeds, pups are selling in the 500 dollar and up range. When you ask 400 or more for a well bred coonhound pup, with all its health records up to date, most guys cringe!!! What I have decided to do is split The dogs semen. I will continue to keep some at Nevergone, and ship some to Northview. It will cost more for storage at both, But it has its benefits. I will adjust my pup price according to the cost. Its really as simple as this. If you want a pup you will pay the price. If not don't call and complain about the price. thanks again for the input Dave,

Last edited by davemc on 02-23-2020 at 11:52 AM

Old Post 02-22-2020 01:36 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Progesterone in house = $96;92
Hospitalization (3 days 2 nights) = $107:22
AI Trancervical, $=320:30
Rimadyl injection 50mg, =$41;74
Baytril Chew Tablets 68mg Qty 20, =$67;66

Total $634;84

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 02-22-2020 03:59 PM