UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Gobbler Guillotine???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
byersboy86
UKC Forum Member

Gobbler Guillotine???

Anybody use one or know someone who has im thinking of using them this spring. good product or garbage???

(R.I.P) 'PR' Midnight Mountain Blue Cricket

(R.I.P) 'PR' Midnight Mountain Thunder Gunther

'PR' WCH CH Midnight Mountain Majestic Jewel

'PR' Coffin Brooks Majestic Dancer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2010 11:55 PM
byersboy86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for byersboy86 Click here to Send byersboy86 a Private Message Click Here to Email byersboy86 Find more posts by byersboy86 Add byersboy86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

They look good on the videos but I don't know anyone that has used them.

Old Post 03-11-2010 12:51 AM
Clint Welsh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clint Welsh Click here to Send Clint Welsh a Private Message Click Here to Email Clint Welsh Find more posts by Clint Welsh Add Clint Welsh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian France
UKC Forum Member

I think you are talking about the arrow head made specifically for turkey hunting correct? If so, a friend of mine used them and swore by them, he said he shoots for the center of neck and all you gotta do is get close! I prefer a shot from the rear, through the base of tail (fan) or in the back with a bow. My favorite is at the bottom of dew laps with my 10 gauge and copper plated #4's! I'm getting pumped now waiting for season!!! Have seen some big gobblers in the last couple of weeks.

Old Post 03-11-2010 03:20 AM
Brian France is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian France Click here to Send Brian France a Private Message Find more posts by Brian France Add Brian France to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote