UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech 'PR' Hall's Wild Child Joker
Pages (70): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-08-2010 03:36 AM
smmm302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smmm302 Click here to Send smmm302 a Private Message Click Here to Email smmm302 Find more posts by smmm302 Add smmm302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Good luck to everyone at English days. Tear 'em up. Wish I was going to join!

Old Post 06-10-2010 08:50 PM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Mark ,Randy has this big black cloud that kind of follows him. Not really the best luck in the world he'll have to tell you. As for me I got to set in the motel alot of the time ,the leg swelled up like a balloon. Must have been all that riding in the truck. Two of the females that were suppost to hunt came in heat . Like the Cubs ,maybe next year . SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 06-15-2010 11:26 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

BOATER

Took BOATER out last nite with Larry'stwo older dogs. BOATER split treed for 30 minutes 100 yards from the old dogs. I couldn't be more proud of him, he is going to make something very special. I just about killed myself getting to him ,something about a young dog treeing brings me back to life got to get there. I think I need some state parks to hunt. Larry and I were a little sweaty when we got out of that timber,been logged and was quite hilly. BIG JOHN and Larry's new female did a nice job, first time out with the new one, she sure handles nice no lead and you can call her in. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 06-16-2010 01:23 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Yeah ol' Randy had some rough luck over there. Pretty hard to work with water up that high. Its been nasty and wet down my way as well but have found enough drier spots to get out and about and tree quite a few. Tryin to get a guy around here to get a Joker X Kate pup. It would be nice if he did so I can go hunting with the pup and keep a close eye on it in the future! I would have love to have that pup myself but I've got my own list of goals for the dogs I have now and that is going to take all my attention.
Tom, I hope the leg gets better! Glad you are still able to get out and have a lil' fun! Better than none at all right?
Joe,
Nice to meet you the other night. I'm looking forward to talkin to you some more in the future and possibly a pleasure hunt every now and then. I appreciate your insight that Randy has given me. Keep in touch.

Take care all

Old Post 06-17-2010 04:17 PM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Quess I'll have to go get bell ,Randy is getting tired and cranky. Just can't hunt four dogs I quess. LOL . I was over in your country over the weekend but didn't bring a dog to hot I' m a fare weather hunter rite now. Have you been treeing any coon? Larry and I went 2 times this week one was really good with BOATER the other not so good . Pups you have good ones then bad ones I always said if you didn"t have the bad ones you would not remember the good ones. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE RAOD TOM

Old Post 06-21-2010 02:46 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

tom

Bein treeing several coons! I've been lucky and been able to see the coon every night out with D here lately. He is turning out to be pretty accurate. I see a lot of coon with him. Last night and Monday night he had the coon as well. Takin' the night off tonight. Harry has me in a slight tiff. LOL I think I need a slight break from him.
Yeah I can understand not going out this time of year. I have been coming out soaked every night. It was 86 out when I made it home Monday night at 11:30!
You always got an open invite to do some hunting around here though.
Lots and lots of kittens on the ground. Been treein' several over last 2 weeks. I got a set right north of my place and another south of my place I've been seeing a lot of to.

Take care all and try to stay cool. Good luck in the hunts and in the woods.

Old Post 06-24-2010 04:27 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Mark

I'm glad D his doing well it makes it nice when you see the coons this time of year. Just keep them in the woods . Tommy i got time to hunt bell i think she like it here a lot.lol

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 06-24-2010 08:53 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Hell I think any real coon dog would like it at Randy's... they get hunted. Hittin some more new spots tonight. See if we can have some more fun. I have to get several hunts in before I leave for Canada next week. My buddy is going to keep huntin' D while I'm gone....D wouldn't like the week off.
Tom, when I saw D for the first time...his head kind of reminded me of Boater's. I didn't get to hunt with Boater that night I was up there but he had a hell of a mouth when he was in the yard.
Sounds like he is going to do some good.

Old Post 06-25-2010 12:45 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Boater is looking good, sounds like the D is going good for you. Old BOATER does have a heck of a mouth he likes to use it around the house a little more than I like, but he is a nice pup with a good personality. Randy you take care of BELL and maybe we can get together with Mark one of these days and go for a hunt ,if you have time . SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 06-25-2010 03:58 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

NITECH HALL'S WILD CHILD JUNIOR

Finished junior last nite to nitech looked really good . Start on the next one .Mark im sending one or two your way .lol

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 06-26-2010 10:18 PM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Nice job Randy on Junior. That is another one. Lets see if we can get a few more done. Looks like I have to get my new kennel done. Gonna have to make it look all nice and tidey so lil' lady doesn't think I have a mighty pack of slobber monsters out there. Kind of makes it look like I have fewer dogs. He he heeeee. Might need some man power for that one. LOL After I get back 3 hunts in two weekends...lovin that....

take care all good luck in the woods

Old Post 06-27-2010 03:46 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

Heck maybe old Randy can hunt all them dogs himself. Thats 2 ,one GR and One nite ch in a matter of weeks. It don't hurt that they are out of JOKER, makes his work alot easier when you have good pups to work with. I have OLD BOATER and his sister BAILEY going pretty good so when he is done with BELL I'll send one of them up to him to finish into NTCH,won't be long. How are you and your hounds getting along? Weather s been a little hot here so I have been laying a little low to hot for the dogs ha. I still want to get down there and hunt with you sometime. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 06-30-2010 12:27 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

PR CAMPUS CREEK BOATER

Randy ,saw a coon at my deer feeder .I turned BOATER loose ,he had a different idea he went north of the house a half mile struck a track went a quarter and treed. He did a nice job, had the coon. Larry and I went and got him ,took BIG JOHN, LADY,and BOATER to your favorite spot. My god the bugs, they ate us up. But BOATER, LADY and BIG JOHN put on a show. They all split treed and all had coons. BOATER just keeps getting better. Going to do a little training this morning with BAILEY, she is going to make a nice little hound also. Hurry up and get BELL and ROSIE titled so you'll be ready for BOATER and BAILEY, they are coming fast. Your going to have to go back to work to rest up,these JOKER pups just keep coming. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 06-30-2010 02:37 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

I will be ready for them only do one at a time.lol It's hard to get good help sometimes. But i'll just have to keep going. I really like them pups out of kate there in to everthing. When Mark get's back in town i'm going down there . I think he's going to start putting Troop in the hunts. But good luck with Bailey and Boater what a name Boater. lol

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 07-01-2010 09:27 AM
crazy chasers
UKC Forum Member

wild childs

I drew with bell. She good looking dog. I my next female i get i hope well looked like her. Good looking and gonna be nice hound. Randy has his hand full with all those pups. Good help is hard to find. lol she does cook though.

Purina dog feed

Old Post 07-01-2010 07:50 PM
crazy chasers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazy chasers Click here to Send crazy chasers a Private Message Click Here to Email crazy chasers Find more posts by crazy chasers Add crazy chasers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Crazy Chaser

How you been? Saw you one time at English Days ,spent most of my time in motel with my leg in the air. Randy tells me you have a nice pup out of Bo coming along good wish you the best with him. Randy keeps drooling over BELL so I priced her to him , I think maybe he had a little sticker shock. Don't know if I'll ever get her back, I think he fell in love with her. I've got two pups out of JOKER and GRNT BACK WOODS LACEY here and they are doing a good job for me. Just about all I can handle. The farmers have been supplying me with coons about every day to restock my farm, makes it nice for these young dogs. I'll have to get up there again some day and go for a hunt with you and Randy, old BOATER gona make ya suck a little wind if he keeps going like he is. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 07-01-2010 09:50 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

PR CAMPUS CREEK BOATER

Randy ,I think you may have a big surprice when you see this boy again. Like he grew up over nite, one thing for sure he is not afraid of the dark and he will get treed. He keeps going ,he will be in the hunts before long, as good as any mans dog on the rite nite, even BELL. Didn't think I would like a bawl mouth tree dog but it is growing on me specially when they have the coon . BOATER is the most accurate pup since I started BELL that I have had here ,I LIKE HIM .SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 07-03-2010 05:28 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Randy and Tom

Hello from big Canada! Yeah I actually have access to the internet. For years up here we didn't even have a TV in the cabin...now in the last 3 years we have a tv with cable and wireless internet. Crazy. I know one thing we wouldn't want to try to coon hunt this busy up here. It is thicker in all get out (they call it the "bush" for a reason) and the mosquitoes are the size of hummingbirds up here and they come in flocks! Ha Ha.
One good thing is I'm lucky enough for someone to keep my boy D hunted up while I'm gone. That is worth a lot to me. No way in hell was I gonna have him sit for a week and half. Kind of miss my 2 boys at home (harry and D). I can't wait to get home and go! It will be a week and a half!!!! Thats way too long for me.
My friend that is hunting emailed me and said he did get treed on a big forked/double tree that was thicker than hell then he rolled up on a den tree 2nd dump. He was kind of bummed...he is use to D showing him the coon all the time. Just the way it goes sometimes.

Tom...Yeah after I'm back I'm ready to hit it hard again. Might take me 4-5 nights in a row to get my hunger cured but anyways whenever u can make it down my way we can make it happen. As far as my dogs...Harry is going to be going solo almost all of the time now. He is to that stage he is going to take the next step and get full confidence on track and finishing solo 100% of time. He has the slamming the tree down just fine....geez...look out. Once he puts all together he will be really tough. D is your straight up track it up and showin' you the meat dog. No bs dog. Turning out to be really accurate. I like him a lot. Just can't handle a rough or high pressure dog after being ate up by gators from his previous owners. Makes me mad they did that. He is learning to deal with it. I'll get him there. Didn't say when but I'll get him there. Sounds like Boater doin' really good then. I think Randy does like Belle.. Hell I liked her when I was up there when he first started hunting with her!! I'm sure the ol' sticker price couldn't be that bad........ha ha ha ha Maybe we all could strike a deal.....where there is a will there is a way...sales side coming out in me a little.
Randy.... Haven't talked to you late night lately. Ha Ha Stace was just giving me **** about not being able to talk to ya or go coon hunting. She can lock it up...Ha ha ha ha Hope you've been doing some good. You know the best vacation on earth would be where i'm at right now with fishing, great food, no cell phones, no work, plenty of beer and then being able to coon hunt at night.. Sounds like Tommy scared ya with the sticker price on Belle! What did ya expect you keep making her look good and your only going to make the price go up!! Ha Ha Ha How's that Rosie female doing? I'd like to see her to. I would like to see both of those females do some ass kicking. (Belle and Rosie) Well enough hound talk....making me want to head home and hit the woods. Take care all.

Oh by th way....temp today 72....low 64. Lots of fish.

Old Post 07-05-2010 06:39 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Pioneer

The fishing up there is something else. Went to Fletcher lake years back and you would not believe it then. Really did'nt have to know how just throw a line in the water ,something would take it. Old BOATER just keeps getting better, if he keeps looking this good I"ll be testing the water soon. My buddy Larry and I are going to hunt all we can next week, to get JOHN ready for PRO hunt in two weeks. BOATER will be rite there with him. Quess I"ll get off here for now ,have fun and don't catch to many fish. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 07-05-2010 01:17 PM
crazy chasers
UKC Forum Member

tommy

Ya english days dog looked really good just picked trees that where unshine able.lol. 5 ft fence got him thur coon on other side had 225, Friday won my cast but (not enough) -125 lost tree he got kitten coon out of tree and ran from other dogs, sat had like around 1125 cirlce no minus lol makes it rough with 4 den trees, Out cast had 0 minus. All weekend only 125- cause the kitten coon and split treed 100%. Just no breaks.
Few weeks ago finished him to nite ch ch crazy chasers scouty, needs two more for gr ch. He is loud and all round nice young male. (split tree dog all the way).
Next time your up get ahold of me. Randy been doing well with the pups. Steve must not be able to keep up with them LOL. Good luck with your leg, Later

Purina dog feed

Old Post 07-05-2010 08:43 PM
crazy chasers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazy chasers Click here to Send crazy chasers a Private Message Click Here to Email crazy chasers Find more posts by crazy chasers Add crazy chasers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Alright Ladies

Ive been having a rough time, hitting the bottle too hard, but Im back and ready to hit the woods again. Partying gets me into fights and fights get me in trouble, my problem is when I drink, mouthy little punks are like nails on a chalk board too me, and next thing you know im getting bounced, maybe thats why little randy wont go drinking with me, lol. Oh well, went hunting last night and jesse treed two coons, Im ready to start hunting loud mouth troop again.

Old Post 07-06-2010 01:23 AM
smmm302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smmm302 Click here to Send smmm302 a Private Message Click Here to Email smmm302 Find more posts by smmm302 Add smmm302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Steve

About time!!!!!!!!! lol. Tommy im ready to go hunting with Boater. Had a good hunt with Chase last night. I'm need some pics of Boater and D so i can put them in the add Tommy and Mark.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 07-08-2010 05:16 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

BOATER

RANDY ,BOATER is acting just like BELL did a year ago. He just needs to be hunted with other dogs. If you hunt with him you will have to come down here, he's to valueable to haul around in the truck LOL. I'm going to hunt Saturday nite in Macon and I quess I'll have a WALKER on the end of my lead strap, havn't done that before. LADY is one of the nicest hounds I have had the pleasure of hunting with . She is a coon dog and handles like a dream. If she were english she would be at my house. But I have BOATER and he is nice, you'll see when we get together. TOM

Old Post 07-08-2010 01:02 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Here ya go.....getting pack up to head home...been a good week but I'm ready to get back. Talk to ya soon.

Old Post 07-08-2010 08:49 PM