UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Burke's Ripley Creek Bad Jack
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Burke's Ripley Creek Bad Jack

Jack has made a fine hound. He has proved to me that he can tree coons in the winter time with all the snow and ice, and this was what i was waiting to see. He will strike run and tree coons in poor conditions. He has the nose to trail those bad tracks and see the coon. Jack is only 17 months old and has already got his UKC Nt. Ch. degree. And has one cast win in ACHA. I plan on making him nt.ch. in ACHA and AKC. At this time i would like to thank Lloyd Pack and Ed Esposti for Making The Billy and Jill

---Nt.Ch. Sholler's Hardtime Storm
Nt.Ch.Timberjack Swan Creek Billy (Sire)
--- Collins Harriet

--- Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt. Oak Creek Red Jack
Ch.Pr'Timberjack Swan Creek Jill (Dam)
---- Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Oak Ridge Spare Chance Sandy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2011 12:13 AM
rodney burke2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney burke2 Click here to Send rodney burke2 a Private Message Click Here to Email rodney burke2 Find more posts by rodney burke2 Add rodney burke2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

No need to thank us Rodney. As a matter of fact i Thank You for giving him the chance to prove what he can do and what he was bred to do. Keep up the good work with him.

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Old Post 02-02-2011 12:47 AM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

I

will be crossing him on Dans liter mate sister that Todd Smith has this spring. And i am getting a female out Of James Joe dog. Jack was a natural you can't make a dog do what he does. He is a split treeing machine. You would not beleive the work he has been doing in this bad weather. Them rutton coons just don't have a chance if old Billy Jack getts on there trail.

Old Post 02-02-2011 01:12 AM
rodney burke2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney burke2 Click here to Send rodney burke2 a Private Message Click Here to Email rodney burke2 Find more posts by rodney burke2 Add rodney burke2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Here is Jasmine, liter mate to Jack

James krestie owns she is a nice female

Old Post 02-02-2011 01:26 AM
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

Jack is a nice hound and he likes to be by hisself. Rodney you will do a lot of winning with him that's for sure.

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 02-02-2011 01:37 AM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Thanks James,

Hope to get up there in a couple of weeks maybe we can hook up.
I really like Jasmin as well. She's got that personality that makes you like her.

Old Post 02-02-2011 02:00 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Hey Rodney will you put me on the list for a female pup out of Jack and Dans Sisiter. How is she doing for that boy that has her.

Old Post 02-02-2011 04:35 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
54tsmith
UKC Forum Member

i had a feeling

when you tried to sell him 6 months ago that he was real deal and you were beeing honest. what a good looking hound congrats i bett your real glad you didnt sell him. looks like every one missed out. you even said back then every time you hunted your two male they got split and you were havin a hard time gettin them both hunted. glad it worked out. todd

Old Post 02-02-2011 05:33 PM
54tsmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 54tsmith Click here to Send 54tsmith a Private Message Click Here to Email 54tsmith Find more posts by 54tsmith Add 54tsmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ed,

You got one comeing, The female that Todd has is a nice female, She is one of the most independent dogs that i have ever seen, she will not hunt with other dogs, she will go in a different direction every drop.

Hey Todd,
I'm glad that no one bought him too. I priced him for $500 and my hunting buddy tryed to jew me down to $350, thats when i decided to keep him for awhile longer. I have let some pretty nice young dogs leave here in the last 10 years. Been doing this for 40+ years. I sold one 2 years ago that went to NY. Walker dog,out of Witch Doctor.I sold a nice redbone female back a few years ago too, Her name was Jack pot Jackie, she was a split treeing machine too. I feel if you put it all on the table you have nothing to lose any sleep over. If i sell you a dog i want you to be happy with what you spent your money on.

I love hunting them young dogs.It's nice too see one put it all together. And then i seem to get board with them and start a new project.

Hey, I know a feller named Todd Smith too. He lives in Indiana now. Have you ever heard of him?

Last edited by rodney burke2 on 02-03-2011 at 07:28 AM

Old Post 02-03-2011 07:18 AM
54tsmith
UKC Forum Member

jack

im glad to hear jack is doing well i just had one of those feelings about everything i should of acted on it . i dont know the other todd you owned the jackpot wow she has done some winnin. sounds like i need to keep in touch with you sir. glad theres some good guys out there still . have a good day, todd

Old Post 02-03-2011 12:00 PM
54tsmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 54tsmith Click here to Send 54tsmith a Private Message Click Here to Email 54tsmith Find more posts by 54tsmith Add 54tsmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kipers creek
New UKC Forum Member

rodney thanks for being honest bout the dog . todd

Old Post 02-22-2011 12:11 AM
kipers creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kipers creek Click here to Send kipers creek a Private Message Click Here to Email kipers creek Find more posts by kipers creek Add kipers creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Hey Todd

i didn't make it to the hunt, funds was a little low if you know what i mean. Thanks for the kind words. Give me a call some time. Hey you and that fellew that was with you come on back for a hunt or two.

Old Post 02-22-2011 01:07 AM
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Jack last night

Old Post 02-22-2011 01:21 AM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Jack is lookin good Rodney. Did you sale Dan yet.

Old Post 02-22-2011 04:54 AM
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Look how

fat he is. We did get a week that we could hunt. I still got Dan, Took him out the other night and he look good, treed two.

Old Post 02-22-2011 02:35 PM
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

Ol Jack looks good up hugging the wood.

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

Old Post 02-22-2011 03:03 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Guy's,

I like him. Tracking has been a little rough for him, but he still manages to tree a coon every now and then.

Old Post 02-22-2011 04:43 PM
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Took

him out after work the other night he treed one in about 5 minutes so i turn him lose again and that was a mistake, he starting to go to far. he's getting to where you got to catch him of off the tree.

Hey how many nt.ch. does jill need to be on the reproducers list?

Last edited by rodney burke2 on 02-25-2011 at 04:47 PM

Old Post 02-25-2011 04:26 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

She needs 5 total to make the list Rodney. Right now she has 2 with 2 more with wins and probably 3 to 4 more fixin to be in the hunts.

Old Post 02-25-2011 05:00 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

I like the wants that have no reverse and get deep if need be haha. it sucks sometimes havin to walk to them but ya always feel better when you get there and see the eyes lookin down at ya haha.

Old Post 02-25-2011 05:32 PM
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

I like

them to hunt about 30 minutes. that way i can hit more patches of woods. I turn loose about 2 am and i'm already tied of being on my feet. I like the way Dan Handles if i'm ready to come home he's not all that bad to get him in.

Old Post 02-25-2011 05:51 PM
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Didn't do

no good last night, last drop he hunted out about 1 hour and never drew a bark, And for the first time i called him in. i guess that woopen i put on him the other night work. HA HA

Hey that fremale i got can sure enough drive a track.

Last edited by rodney burke2 on 02-27-2011 at 02:37 PM

Old Post 02-27-2011 02:34 PM
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

Hey Rodney, give me a call when you get a chance please. Thanks

HOME of

Old Post 03-01-2011 11:39 PM
kipers creek
New UKC Forum Member

sure we be at a hunt look forward to huntn
todd

Old Post 03-02-2011 01:29 PM
kipers creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kipers creek Click here to Send kipers creek a Private Message Click Here to Email kipers creek Find more posts by kipers creek Add kipers creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney burke2
UKC Forum Member

Hey Todd,

How's it been. Bring some entry's with you, we need some new faces. See if your girl friend wants to try or bence shows. Or you guy's just come for a pleasure hunt. You been hunten any?

Last edited by rodney burke2 on 03-02-2011 at 01:57 PM

Old Post 03-02-2011 01:54 PM