UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Big River English Kennels
Pages (40): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
burke.t.
UKC Forum Member

wins

Congratulations on the big river wins Mr Cowles,It was nice seeing there

PR TRU-BLU Lilly DNA-VIP
Put some Ballz In your Kennel
tom burke 802-681-5790
802-681-5790

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2014 05:35 PM
burke.t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burke.t. Click here to Send burke.t. a Private Message Find more posts by burke.t. Add burke.t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nathan cooley
UKC Forum Member

We had another good time!!! Thanks for.everything!

2014 perf. sir
GRCH NTCH Late Nite Swamp Bustin Blaze R.I.P
Liking River Cheddar Bob
Skuna River Crazy Kate

Old Post 06-09-2014 06:36 PM
nathan cooley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nathan cooley Click here to Send nathan cooley a Private Message Click Here to Email nathan cooley Find more posts by nathan cooley Add nathan cooley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In Redman Hound
UKC Forum Member

CONGRADS !!!!!!!

ON YOUR WIN RORY. WE TRYED TO FIND U SAT. BUT NO LUCK.

HEY HAVE CHRIS CALL ME I NEED SOME WORK DONE ON MY HOUSE WANT TO SEE IF HE IS INTERESTED I'LL WAIT TO HEAR FROM HIM BEFORE I ASK THE OTHER GUY AGAIN.

JUST HAVE HIM CALL ME SOON AS HE CAN DONT KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLT OF HIM I LOST HIS #.

MAYBE IN A COUPLE MONTHS U CAN COME UP FOR A HUNT, SANDY MIGHT BE FEELING A LITTLE BETTER SO SHE CAN COOK FOR USE.

THANKS, EDDIE

EDDIE TERRY & NETTA 1-765-774-3301

***WE HAVE STARTED DOGS TIME TO TIME FORSALE. THANKS FOR LOOKING***

***HOME OF WHERE COONDOGS & TREEDOGS ARE BORN NOT MAN MADE***

***A PROVEN LINE OF DOGS THAT IS WORKING GREAT ON BEAR & COON & MT. LION HAVE PLENTY OF REFS. ON THEM YOU CAN CALL.***

********(((One More Little Dump Kennel = Daylight)))********

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********* I THANK GOD FOR EVERYDAY I'M LIVING & MY 2nd CHANCE ON LIFE *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-09-2014 07:50 PM
In Redman Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In Redman Hound Click here to Send In Redman Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email In Redman Hound Find more posts by In Redman Hound Add In Redman Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry_goforth
UKC Forum Member

sugar

congrats on your wins .

Old Post 06-10-2014 03:35 PM
terry_goforth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry_goforth Click here to Send terry_goforth a Private Message Click Here to Email terry_goforth Find more posts by terry_goforth Add terry_goforth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Chilton
UKC Forum Member

Hey Rory

Congrats on the win. Sorry I did not get up to English Days but had a funeral on sat. I try to stop by one night this week.

812-508-9235 Cell

Last edited by Don Chilton on 06-11-2014 at 03:12 AM

Old Post 06-11-2014 03:06 AM
Don Chilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Chilton Click here to Send Don Chilton a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Chilton Find more posts by Don Chilton Add Don Chilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everybody it was alot of fun me and the ol fat dog done ok I guess we hunted wed night to tied with the Reba gyp she won the cast on a tie breaker had an awful good hunt and cast that night to couldn't have asked to hunt with a better bunch of guys both nights!! Sure wish we could have hunted sat night but oh well guess man ought to be happy with what we got..Again thanks to all it sure was great seeing everyone.

HOME OF
1992 World Nt. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Jesse
1989 Gov. Cup Winner Ind. St. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Sandy Jo
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River J.J.
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River Last Chance
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River John Boy
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Blue Goose
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt Ch Cowles' Big River Spooky
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.
PR Cowles' Big River Top Secret (rip)
Powered by VICTOR DOG FOOD
The KY Derby will never be won by a Quarter Horse.

Last edited by Rory Cowles on 06-11-2014 at 07:54 PM

Old Post 06-11-2014 04:15 PM
Rory Cowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rory Cowles Click here to Send Rory Cowles a Private Message Find more posts by Rory Cowles Add Rory Cowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thunder Kennela

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Just can't figure out who that guy is in the photo with Jesse?????????????????
It's a fat out of shape has been that used to be a pretty fair handler and ain't worth a crap anymore !!! Good thing ol J carried me thru!!!

HOME OF
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.

Old Post 06-11-2014 04:17 PM
Rory Cowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rory Cowles Click here to Send Rory Cowles a Private Message Find more posts by Rory Cowles Add Rory Cowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Re: CONGRADS !!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by In Redman Hound
ON YOUR WIN RORY. WE TRYED TO FIND U SAT. BUT NO LUCK.

HEY HAVE CHRIS CALL ME I NEED SOME WORK DONE ON MY HOUSE WANT TO SEE IF HE IS INTERESTED I'LL WAIT TO HEAR FROM HIM BEFORE I ASK THE OTHER GUY AGAIN.

JUST HAVE HIM CALL ME SOON AS HE CAN DONT KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLT OF HIM I LOST HIS #.

MAYBE IN A COUPLE MONTHS U CAN COME UP FOR A HUNT, SANDY MIGHT BE FEELING A LITTLE BETTER SO SHE CAN COOK FOR USE.

THANKS, EDDIE

Eddie ment to return your call thats a real busy place for me I told Chris to give you a holler last night his number is 812-521-0664 give him a call hope all is well up your way and anytime you all want to hunt just holler would luv to come visit.

HOME OF

Old Post 06-11-2014 04:20 PM
mikesetliff
UKC Forum Member

Rory

Thank you and the mrs's for the great food and the hospitality! Lol I'd like to see if I could come for a thanksgiving or Christmas dinner some time (-:
congardulation on your wins and J Lees kids wins, looks like it becoming a tradition at English days every year that ether J Lee, Goose or something out of J Lee is at the top of the winning cast!!! Good luck on remaider of the 2014 hunts!!!

R.I.P GRCH GRNiTE CH CLAGG'S RUNNIN WILD SANDY, placed 3rd two night at English days 2010 in the NITECH class and finished to dual grand, qualified for the 2010 world hunt,won her cast at the zones on friday nite in PA!! NITE CH BIG RIVER WHERE'S LULU,CH NITECH WIRE
BRANCH HAPPY HOOKER AKA LITTLE SANDY co
owned with Timmy gibson, GRCH NITECH ROCKY CREEK "AWESOME OPOSSUM" CO OWNED with Chad nay and Brian weston!!
wildfire, GO YOUNDER, ROCKY CREEK BLOOD

**Be honest and it will come back in your favor**

Old Post 06-11-2014 05:39 PM
mikesetliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikesetliff Click here to Send mikesetliff a Private Message Click Here to Email mikesetliff Find more posts by mikesetliff Add mikesetliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Emery54
UKC Forum Member

I had a great time! Thanks Rory for letting me be the back up handler Friday night! Sure had a dang good time!😃

Old Post 06-11-2014 07:17 PM
Eric Emery54 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Emery54 Click here to Send Eric Emery54 a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Emery54 Find more posts by Eric Emery54 Add Eric Emery54 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bmoss
UKC Forum Member

He looked awful good to me to be "fat". Congrats on your win I really enjoyed judging him fri night

Old Post 06-12-2014 07:48 AM
bmoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bmoss Click here to Send bmoss a Private Message Find more posts by bmoss Add bmoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rory

quote:
Originally posted by mikesetliff
Thank you and the mrs's for the great food and the hospitality! Lol I'd like to see if I could come for a thanksgiving or Christmas dinner some time (-:
congardulation on your wins and J Lees kids wins, looks like it becoming a tradition at English days every year that ether J Lee, Goose or something out of J Lee is at the top of the winning cast!!! Good luck on remaider of the 2014 hunts!!!

If you came to dinner you would look like me gotta give the ol woman one thing she can cook I always tell her you made this now you have to maintain it Ya we been real fortunate at that hunt for sure..

HOME OF

Old Post 06-12-2014 11:58 AM
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Eric Emery54
I had a great time! Thanks Rory for letting me be the back up handler Friday night! Sure had a dang good time!😃
Glad you went along hope I get to tag along with you and ol Clover someday!!!

HOME OF

Old Post 06-12-2014 11:59 AM
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bmoss
He looked awful good to me to be "fat". Congrats on your win I really enjoyed judging him fri night
It was really good meeting you and hunting with you I didn't think we was going to have to good of a hunt at first but then the ball got to rolling what about that guide ol Attwell had lined up did he know them coons or what? Man he had good hunting!! Thanks so much maybe we can hunt again sometime.

HOME OF