UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Technology...a double edged sword
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Technology...a double edged sword

The meaning of “a double-edged sword”

a situation or course of action having both positive and negative effects.

When I was a kid in the 1960’s we didn’t have a phone...no AC...no water heater but we did have an outhouse...we did get to enjoy country living and having and maintaining about 20 head of cattle...my dad kept them for cash flow...when crops didn’t do well sometimes he would borrow money and use them as collateral...we also had chickens and hogs...any other meat was off the land...times were hard back then but I was glad I experienced it...AC and indoor plumbing would have been icing on the cake...

Of course there were the well to do back then but most of those folks lived in town and probably never experienced
The finer things in life like stepping out the door and calling the dogs and away we would go hunting in any direction I wanted to hunt that day...

Technology...the double edged sword...

Technology has been good in many many ways...a gallon of milk doesn’t go sour in three days anymore...bread doesn’t get moldy in three days etc...now I have central heat and air...a freezer and two refrigerators etc...etc...but...
I want to discuss technologies in general of today...

It took 200,000 years for the human populations to reach 1 billion world wide...in my minds eye the big reasons for this was food supplies...it was about living off the land just like “Mother Nature Intended” for all living creatures to do...and there was illness and other things that kept our numbers at 1 billion...so for me 1 billion is probably the right number of human population but with common sense we could comfortably maintain 3 billion with our modern technologies...

200,000 years to reach 1 billion with sticks and stones as our best technology is a good data point in my mind as to what Mother Nature delegated to us as our rightful place on earth...

But in the last 200 years we have had a human population growth from 1 billion to almost 8 billion...that is exponential growth at it worst if you ask me...so what happened 200 years ago that started with the steep incline in human population growth-yep...it is technology...we went from using oxen and mules pulling one plow and maybe plowing 1/2 acre of land in one day to plowing maybe 1000 acres per day on an air conditioned tractor pulling 16 plows at 5 mph with GPS programming and a super nice stereo system...used to get 1/2 a bale of cotton per acre but with the genetically modified cotton we can now get 4 or 5 bales by the looks of it...same with corn and other foods...

IMO...with our modern technologies in all areas...let me rephrase that...with most technologies, they have been a big improvement in our lives...

Some of the negatives as I see them...

Just from what I have learned about how Mother Nature works...using the coyote and rabbits as an example...as the rabbit population starts to peak to it’s highest level the coyote population is starting to bottom out and rise...at some point there will be a good balance of both and then as the rabbit population declines the coyote will starve and illness will set in...and the female coyote will skip heat periods so no baby coyotes and their population declines...so the rabbit population goes back up and then the coyote recovers...checks and balances...it is a beautiful system...yet harsh...

Mother Nature is on top of her game...she is taking care of business every minute of the day...God is awesome...😇🤗

I used to wonder why we do what we do...so how do I explain it??? in my younger years I thought the greatest danger to earth was mankind’s overpopulation thinking it was the root cause... then one day I got closer to the truth...it had to be technology because technology allowed us to multiply exponentially...as time goes by I realized I had been wrong...technology was only a symptom and not the root cause...then it came to me...the root cause is greed...driven by our human nature...so it is our nature...

Technology has allowed us to deviate from the balance that Mother Nature designated to us as our human population allowance on earth...

The further we deviate from the design the harder the fall will be when it happens...if we don’t change it is not if but when...🧐

We talk about the things going wrong with the hunts and we also talk about what will coon hunting be like in 15 years...so I thought I would write about this...

I read a good book about successful people...the one thing that really stuck with me is how to sell an idea...sometimes one person can’t bring about change...but talking about it with peers and bosses and once they see and believe then more people will get on board...and then change happens...never mind the person who started the ball rolling...it is the end result that matters...casting seeds and hoping for the best...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2019 01:40 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Good point. change you can see it all around us today ! in all things going on. people are so blinded. some by facts and most by stupidity .

Old Post 07-21-2019 02:22 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sgraves
UKC Forum Member

Technology has took away things that it takes to make it in this world. Man or woman learns more with hands on experience. Trial an error so to speak. Now we just google whatever we need. Use to word got around by people talking to one another . We had a little ole lady back when I was a kid that knew everything that went on . If you wanted to know something, asked Mary. It all makes sense, I believe mostly it’s the government to blame. Technology is a good thing for the government. Make things as easy as possible for the people an they have us right where they want us.Common sense that it takes to make it is leaving this country at a rapid rate. There is no substitute for hard work . God intended it to be that way. Greed an laziness is a bad thing.

Old Post 07-21-2019 03:28 PM
Sgraves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sgraves Click here to Send Sgraves a Private Message Click Here to Email Sgraves Find more posts by Sgraves Add Sgraves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Greed...a part of nature

Technology has allowed us to live comfortably...because of it we multiply and builders know the best way to make the best profits is to buy river bottom land or out in the natural and virgin woods so they go out and buy the 5000 acre ranch and map it out and divide it and bull doze the hardwoods down in a way where it looks pleasing to the buyer by leaving a few majestic oaks in strategic locations...and then build many homes and concrete roads and streets...and this is called progress...jobs are created...the population grows...there will be more tax revenue...more Walmart’s and other stores...more roads and factories...just more of everything...we call it creating a better economy and the stock market is booming because of it...

To many of us this is all in the name of progress...
But when we look into it and see the real truth we are raping the land...no regard for wildlife...we don’t even think about their food and water supplies nor their shelter...

Driving down the road we see all kinds of dead animals and many of us don’t even give it a second thought...because all we think about is growth regardless of consequences...

Old Post 07-21-2019 05:43 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

REUBEN

What scares me...98% of children-adults these days have noses stuck in a device, dumbfounding them by the garbage that technology has provided for us on the World Wide Web!

You should write a book!

TRAIN EM ALONE!

PKC CH GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' MIDNIGHT FLY

Old Post 07-21-2019 06:37 PM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Thanks...

Once the human populations started to multiply past 1 billion to about 2 billion or so the global temperature averages started going up and if we make a chart with two variables one being average temperature with the zero being one degree below average and maximum temperature being 2 degrees above the zero...

And for the human population let the zero be zero and maximum population be 10 billion and then chart the last 500 years and you will see that the human populations and global temperature increase goes up side by side on the chart...we think 1.2 degree increase is a minimum increase but when we factor in the size of the earth it becomes huge...all we need to do is look at it in this way...
If we were to raise the temperature 1 degree on a gallon of water it wouldn’t take long...now using the same burner at the same setting and now we will raise the temperature 1 degree in a 55 gallon drum full of water...how long would it take to raise it 1 degree? it might not be possible because of the large area giving off heat as fast as it is going in...so now how do we measure the BTU’s it takes to raise the global temperature 1 degree?

IMO the warning signs of the 1.2 degree increase in the last 200 years is droughts, floods, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, earth quakes amongst other things...
These are some of the symptoms but not the root cause...

Old Post 07-21-2019 09:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All you have to to is put 10 people in a 10x 20 room and watch the temp rise.

Old Post 07-21-2019 09:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Reuben

At some point technology will not be able to keep up with the increased demand for food needed by the world population. Food shortages will increase and there will be mass starvation. We are now using modified genetic food products that cause illness in a certain percentage of people, that FACT is well known but accepted as a tradeoff for the increased food production needed to feed the masses. Messing with mother nature is never a good ideal in the long run, only gives us a temporary solution and not a goid one at that. Growth hormones fed to animals have a negative impact on the human population, as these hormones are not killed by cooking the meat. Man has created an artificial environment that is destined to fail in the long run. The crops and animals used for food production today are a fragile bunch and can not survive the threats that mother nature can and will throw at them. We used to have many disease resistant animals and food plants, but they are being replaced by the manmade animals and food crops of today. There are those who are clinging to some of the old stick animals and plants alike, but those stocks will never be enough to support our current population. Farmland is being lost at a scary rate to housing developments, shopping centers etc. To accommodate our increasing population, it will be to late when disaster strikes. Dave

Old Post 07-21-2019 10:03 PM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

But isn't disaster Mother Natures "cure"? Maybe all of the Natural Disasters are just Mother Nature's way of curing the problem by decreasing the population. That will stop Global Warming. Instead of technology all we have to do is decrease the population which is what causes global warming.

Old Post 07-21-2019 11:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
But isn't disaster Mother Natures "cure"? Maybe all of the Natural Disasters are just Mother Nature's way of curing the problem by decreasing the population. That will stop Global Warming. Instead of technology all we have to do is decrease the population which is what causes global warming.

Yes...decreasing the population in a well executed humane plan would be nice...but I do not think it is in our nature to do the right thing...

Instead it is going to be more like what Dave is saying...there won’t be enough food or water for the masses even though Mother Nature will be working hard in getting back to the balance of nature...

The problem is that we as humans are too smart for our own good...Modern technology would be awesome if used properly...but our greed will push those limits to the ragged edge...when I say we are too smart for our own good is for this reason...we have the smarts to create these technologies...but our natural born greed in us does not allow us to use it in the right way...

What is alarming to me is the exponential human population growth of the last two hundred years...can we survive the next two hundred years of growth? That is a very legitimate question...

There will be skirmishes, wars and rioting and lawlessness...and following right after the next world war...

Albert Einstein said it like this and I quote...I don’t know what weapons the next World War will be fought with ..but the one after will be fought with sticks and stones...that right there tells me how bad it could get...

Some may see me as negative...I choose to believe that I am a realist... I seek the truths...

Most people can’t handle the truth so they narrow their focus...but we all need to man up and fight for our survival...

Old Post 07-22-2019 12:43 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

I see the immigrants in this way...

All the people trying to come to the United States legally or illegally are trying to relocate so they can have a better life...I cannot blame them for that...but the time has come that we must look past the immigration and start looking as to why they are migrating...IMO they are running out of room and food...they cannot sustain themselves so they are coming in droves...yes I do feel sorry for them but they must look for solutions as to how they can make it work in there own Countries...maybe manage there populations by offering incentives...

Yes I feel for them but our ship is taking on water and it is time to look for other solutions...

Old Post 07-22-2019 01:00 AM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
Yes...decreasing the population in a well executed humane plan would be nice...but I do not think it is in our nature to do the right thing...

Instead it is going to be more like what Dave is saying...there won’t be enough food or water for the masses even though Mother Nature will be working hard in getting back to the balance of nature...

The problem is that we as humans are too smart for our own good...Modern technology would be awesome if used properly...but our greed will push those limits to the ragged edge...when I say we are too smart for our own good is for this reason...we have the smarts to create these technologies...but our natural born greed in us does not allow us to use it in the right way...

What is alarming to me is the exponential human population growth of the last two hundred years...can we survive the next two hundred years of growth? That is a very legitimate question...

There will be skirmishes, wars and rioting and lawlessness...and following right after the next world war...

Albert Einstein said it like this and I quote...I don’t know what weapons the next World War will be fought with ..but the one after will be fought with sticks and stones...that right there tells me how bad it could get...

Some may see me as negative...I choose to believe that I am a realist... I seek the truths...

Most people can’t handle the truth so they narrow their focus...but we all need to man up and fight for our survival...

I am about 9 yrs in trying to go to church and be the best man I can be. I still got a long way to go but I want to go to heaven. The other alternative is god said the earth will be destroyed by fire and brimstone.

Tar

Old Post 07-22-2019 01:02 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Technology...a double edged sword

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
The meaning of “a double-edged sword”

a situation or course of action having both positive and negative effects.

When I was a kid in the 1960’s we didn’t have a phone...no AC...no water heater but we did have an outhouse...we did get to enjoy country living and having and maintaining about 20 head of cattle...my dad kept them for cash flow...when crops didn’t do well sometimes he would borrow money and use them as collateral...we also had chickens and hogs...any other meat was off the land...times were hard back then but I was glad I experienced it...AC and indoor plumbing would have been icing on the cake...

Of course there were the well to do back then but most of those folks lived in town and probably never experienced
The finer things in life like stepping out the door and calling the dogs and away we would go hunting in any direction I wanted to hunt that day...

Technology...the double edged sword...

Technology has been good in many many ways...a gallon of milk doesn’t go sour in three days anymore...bread doesn’t get moldy in three days etc...now I have central heat and air...a freezer and two refrigerators etc...etc...but...
I want to discuss technologies in general of today...

It took 200,000 years for the human populations to reach 1 billion world wide...in my minds eye the big reasons for this was food supplies...it was about living off the land just like “Mother Nature Intended” for all living creatures to do...and there was illness and other things that kept our numbers at 1 billion...so for me 1 billion is probably the right number of human population but with common sense we could comfortably maintain 3 billion with our modern technologies...

200,000 years to reach 1 billion with sticks and stones as our best technology is a good data point in my mind as to what Mother Nature delegated to us as our rightful place on earth...

But in the last 200 years we have had a human population growth from 1 billion to almost 8 billion...that is exponential growth at it worst if you ask me...so what happened 200 years ago that started with the steep incline in human population growth-yep...it is technology...we went from using oxen and mules pulling one plow and maybe plowing 1/2 acre of land in one day to plowing maybe 1000 acres per day on an air conditioned tractor pulling 16 plows at 5 mph with GPS programming and a super nice stereo system...used to get 1/2 a bale of cotton per acre but with the genetically modified cotton we can now get 4 or 5 bales by the looks of it...same with corn and other foods...

IMO...with our modern technologies in all areas...let me rephrase that...with most technologies, they have been a big improvement in our lives...

Some of the negatives as I see them...

Just from what I have learned about how Mother Nature works...using the coyote and rabbits as an example...as the rabbit population starts to peak to it’s highest level the coyote population is starting to bottom out and rise...at some point there will be a good balance of both and then as the rabbit population declines the coyote will starve and illness will set in...and the female coyote will skip heat periods so no baby coyotes and their population declines...so the rabbit population goes back up and then the coyote recovers...checks and balances...it is a beautiful system...yet harsh...

Mother Nature is on top of her game...she is taking care of business every minute of the day...God is awesome...😇🤗

I used to wonder why we do what we do...so how do I explain it??? in my younger years I thought the greatest danger to earth was mankind’s overpopulation thinking it was the root cause... then one day I got closer to the truth...it had to be technology because technology allowed us to multiply exponentially...as time goes by I realized I had been wrong...technology was only a symptom and not the root cause...then it came to me...the root cause is greed...driven by our human nature...so it is our nature...

Technology has allowed us to deviate from the balance that Mother Nature designated to us as our human population allowance on earth...

The further we deviate from the design the harder the fall will be when it happens...if we don’t change it is not if but when...🧐

We talk about the things going wrong with the hunts and we also talk about what will coon hunting be like in 15 years...so I thought I would write about this...

I read a good book about successful people...the one thing that really stuck with me is how to sell an idea...sometimes one person can’t bring about change...but talking about it with peers and bosses and once they see and believe then more people will get on board...and then change happens...never mind the person who started the ball rolling...it is the end result that matters...casting seeds and hoping for the best...

have you been reading the una bomber manifest ,lol

Old Post 07-22-2019 01:43 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I am about 9 yrs in trying to go to church and be the best man I can be. I still got a long way to go but I want to go to heaven. The other alternative is god said the earth will be destroyed by fire and brimstone.

Tar

No alternative Tar. There will be a New Heaven and a New Earth according to Revelations 21. Old things will pass away and all things will be made new. The earth as we know it today will be no more.

Old Post 07-22-2019 02:11 AM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by DL NH
No alternative Tar. There will be a New Heaven and a New Earth according to Revelations 21. Old things will pass away and all things will be made new. The earth as we know it today will be no more.

I know I just want to be in heaven before it happens.

Tar

Old Post 07-22-2019 02:19 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Technology...a double edged sword

quote:
Originally posted by thomasg
have you been reading the una bomber manifest ,lol

I guess we could just call it Reuben’s Ramblings...lol

Old Post 07-22-2019 02:33 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness......technology......sword....
How Freudian...

Old Post 07-22-2019 03:34 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Rueben

You are just stating facts, that most folks are simply ignoring or failing to focus on. We have come to rely on everything food wise being provided to us without any real effort on ourselves, except to go shopping. Most of us can not provide our own food, others grow the crops and raise our meat for us. All is well until this process does not work any longer, then what? With all the hybrid grains these days, some not able to reproduce and being very susceptible to new diseases that could wipe out our food crops, people should be concerned. Meat producers use all kinds of unnatural means of growing these animals, such as hormones, etc. Many of which affect those that consume these products (fact) in a negative way, ALL this in order to meet the demand. Waters are being contaminated by industrial pollution making the fish inedible, even the oceans are being polluted st an alarming rate, less farm land ever year, hut an increased demand for farm products. The majority of the world's populations live in cities and do not grow any of their food. Sadly, most of the food is being produced by a relative small number of producers. RICHARD is right, mother nature will take care of this problem, but like Rueben said, we won't like the outcome. Dave P.S. China now owns one of our biggest pork producers and looking for more companies to buy in the USA.

Old Post 07-22-2019 07:11 AM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, this needs to be moved to the off topic board now, waaay off that is.

Old Post 07-22-2019 11:19 AM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, this needs to be moved to the off topic board now, waaay off that is.

Im really just wondering if Reuben is really Reuben or if Dave is really Dave did they really work in Area 51. I know I am really :

Tarbaby

Old Post 07-22-2019 12:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe they are really Russians. Where is Mueller when you need him?

Old Post 07-22-2019 12:53 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Maybe they are really Russians. Where is Mueller when you need him?

I might have to go deep undercover and bring back Ricky leaks. And get down to the bottom of this. Drain the swamp !!

Tarbaby

Old Post 07-22-2019 01:10 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Going all Georgia Guidestones on us!
Yes way off topic.
If you really want to learn about climate change get off the population control liberal nonsense and study for yourself the suns solar cycles and you will discover that most is beyond any realm of human cause. We have been through significant warmer and wetter times and significantly colder through ice ages and mini ice ages none because of any human interferences. For the past few centuries we have been making our way out of a solar minimum which had caused a cooling and a mini ice age during the middle ages so a warming of the earth was a natural occurance because of the cycle we have been in. We will soon be making our way back into the next minimum and you can expect a gradual cooling to begin within the next decade. Volcanic eruptions and earth's ever moving tectonic plates were out of the possibilities of human interference until recent modern times (nothing those in the not so distant past could have caused) still happened at regular intervals throughout history.
Now that all being said if you would like to dig deeper into the rabbit hole you can research weather modification. It is real. Patents go back many decades. One of the first documented use by the US was in Vietnam. China used it during the Olympics at Beijing. Clouds can be seeded and are. Depending on where and how much can attribute to extreme weather conditions in one place and drought in another. Earthquakes can be caused by underground activity that are not natural phenomenon but are going to happen, even the big ones, if there were not a single human living.
Control of the populace is in everything that surrounds us. Think walls built along highways in large cities. A city of millions can be held captive by closing less than 50 exit ramps. Cell phones tracking your every move along with the radiation emitted from them. Genetically modified food that Round-up is found in nearly every grain we eat. The huge rise in autism rates in children. Look up to see if fluoride found in water is actually good for you. Vaccine test in Africa lowering birthrates and increase in miscarriage (they would never try that here lol). The average American males sperm count lowered by 50% in 40 years. Weaponized parasites, look it up in ticks and mosquitoes. Hitler's scientist brought from Germany after WW2. Where did Hitler get his ideas of eugenics from? US studies and eugenics programs that began and were implemented here. Research military use of 5G that they are about to put on every corner in America.
I can go on and on and on but you get the picture. There are those in elite places of power (many non-elected) that force their propaganda on a people that are asleep at the wheel, sheep if you will. They have an agenda beyond our comprehensive thinking that has spanned centuries in its making. Don't fall for it. It is put forth to the people in terms they can push, once as global warming. Then they realized we weren't turning into a giant flooded fire ball as predicted would have already happened. Now as climate change because of extreme weather that has always happened but someone has the power to make worse if need be to keep you biting.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-22-2019 05:46 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

There ya go again with honest hardcore facts just as I was getting into the gloom and doom chicken little the sky is falling idea!

Old Post 07-22-2019 06:09 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, I think she just said that the sky was falling.
Jen, what about all of those "scientists" that have all of those "facts" to support why global warming is occuring.

Old Post 07-22-2019 06:18 PM