UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Autum Oaks Is Coming Soon
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

29,29,29 ,,,29 more days till A.O. Have a Blessed One ,,,From The Riverbottom. Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2016 03:50 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

A.O.

21 DAYS , THE TRAILER IS READY TO BE HOOKED UP. MOST ALL LITTLE THINGS ARE DONE. IM JUST WAITING.... HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 08-04-2016 09:36 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

16 DAYS

Old Post 08-09-2016 09:22 PM
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

IM & "E"

Mr. Ron did you get either one of my messages ?
H L

Old Post 08-11-2016 02:31 AM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HI H.L.

NO SIR I DIDNT GET ANY MESSAGES FROM YA ,,IVE BEEN WONDERIN ABOUT YA AND HOW YER DOIN.IL GIVE YA A CALL ONE OF THESE DAYS SOON ,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 08-11-2016 03:50 AM
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

What a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited about going to Autumn Oaks this year. Only 13 more days and I'm off to the running. Saturday and Sunday nites in Flora with Ed Harrell then Monday AM to Richmond for the big Shindig. Hope to see everyone there under the Red and White topped tent. Across the street from the vendors. STOP BY AND VISIT. Everyone is welcome even you DARRELL.

PS: A Salute to some who would be there if they could-Bill Nabb for certain. He came last year and really never felt like it. Hunting in the Deep bottoms up yonder this year. I'm sure there are others.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Last edited by Bruce Hobbs on 08-13-2016 at 03:51 PM

Old Post 08-13-2016 03:42 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Peace and Love be with you big Bruce ,, and thank you for the invitation,, and yes our Buddy Bill would be there if he could

Timmy Waters has been taking his Grand son hunting pretty regular lately ,, I think the Boy is maybe 7-8 years old .... Im saying this because I think its awesome

Old Post 08-14-2016 02:18 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks!!!!!!!!

Just a few more days to go until we leave for the great time to be had in the great state of Indiana. Looks like about 9 days an we will head to Flora for a couple of nites and then over to Richmond Ind. Can't wait but I guess I will.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 08-18-2016 01:45 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

# 5

#5 #5 more days !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 126 hours I will be leaven for Richmond Indiana yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Post 08-20-2016 12:03 AM
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

A few more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seven days from now I will be in Flora on my way to Richmond Ind. Going to hunt a couple of nites there and Monday morning heading to Richmond.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 08-20-2016 10:06 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

2 DAYS 54 HRS

2 DAYS OR ,,,54 HRS OR ,,, 3,241 MINUTES HOW EVER YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IT AND I WILL BE HEADED TO RICHMOND. HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 08-23-2016 10:32 PM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Headed out Sunday morning.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 08-24-2016 03:49 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Headed to Richmond Ind.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like no days left. When you wake in the AM you will be leaving. So have a great time with all your friends. We are leaving in the early AM on Saturday. Going to hunt a couple of nites in Flora Illinois. Will be on over Monday in the early afternoon. Have a safe trip my friend.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 08-25-2016 01:00 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR BRUCE

YOU DRIVE SAFE BE CAREFUL. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH MY FRIENDS ,,,AND YOU MR BRUCE ARE ONE OF MY BEST LONG DISTANCE FRIENDS AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YA, GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH MANY THINGS .I CAN REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST MET YOU . I CALLED YOU MANY TIMES AND CHANGED MY VOICE AND GAVE YOU A RATION OF CRAP ABOUT A LAWN MOWER THAT I WAS FIXIN FOR YOU AND YOU SURE GOT MAD. WE WERE LAUGHING ABOUT THAT JUST THE OTHER DAY ! MAN HAS THE YEARS GONE BY SINCE THEN { LOL } SEE YA SOON MR BRUCE ! HAVE A BLESSED SAFE TRIP TO RICHMOND. RON

Old Post 08-25-2016 02:53 PM
joutdoorsman
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Ron You be careful and we will be seeing you in few days hope we can cut them loose a few nights see you Tuesday Have Blessed trip.

Old Post 08-25-2016 03:47 PM
joutdoorsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joutdoorsman Click here to Send joutdoorsman a Private Message Click Here to Email joutdoorsman Find more posts by joutdoorsman Add joutdoorsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote