UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Pigeon River Big Red Jim
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Just saw this

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Most eventful hunting trip I've ever been on in my life! Learned that Mr. Fireball sleeps in his hunting gear, muddy boots and all. In a serious ice storm on Sunday morning, I had to run Joe back out to where he was hunting the night before and look for his lost fireball. Finally found him. Couldn't leave until Monday due to the roads being closed. Then had to go home by way of Atlanta, GA to get home. Where Joe thought his snow-covered driveway was; wasn't. Had to get a tractor to pull me out of the ditch at 2 in the morning. Didn't make it home until Tuesday morning. Just long enough to take a quick shower and get to work on time. How could I ever forget that trip? I couldn't win a cast all weekend with my fireball and don't even remember who won any one my casts. The long-haired King was probably one of them.

My old red Fireball hats have gotten moldy and have now turned mostly green. It's looking like this fall I'll only be half fireball. Half Melton and half Hoffmeister. Harold should be proud of me and send me a new HoffBall or Firemeister hat.

Great story Allen lol Richard how about aN update on your Go Man Fireballers...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2015 11:02 PM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

June (Jim X Leinie) with the meat .

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Old Post 11-25-2015 12:19 AM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bjenks
UKC Forum Member

Jim Tree Video

http://youtu.be/shddmLD38D4

(606) 585-4701
(270) 985-8558
rodeogritredbones@gmail.com

Old Post 11-25-2015 03:33 PM
bjenks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjenks Click here to Send bjenks a Private Message Click Here to Email bjenks Find more posts by bjenks Add bjenks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bjenks
UKC Forum Member

Rodeo Red Slick

Here's a video of Slick. Slick is a full brother to Jim.

http://youtu.be/DszeAFqrkhk

(606) 585-4701
(270) 985-8558
rodeogritredbones@gmail.com

Old Post 11-25-2015 03:34 PM
bjenks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjenks Click here to Send bjenks a Private Message Click Here to Email bjenks Find more posts by bjenks Add bjenks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Just saw this

quote:
Originally posted by Preston Owens
.... Richard how about an update on your Go Man Fireballers...

I got a text from a guy in Mi. He said that the first night that he took his Jim X Wendy pup, he split treed twice and had a den and a coon. So, the next nite he took him by himself and he treed 2 coons and a den. This was a 7 mos old pup.

Or call Mr Bill Anderson out in Iowa and see if he will sell you his Jim X Wendy pup.

Nt Ch Wilma should come in heat in 3 weeks. She is out of Wendy X Moose and is a carbon copy of her mom. I guess that I will have to breed her to Jim. Everyone that got one of the Wendy pups keeps calling me to know if they can get another one.

Old Post 12-11-2015 04:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Didn't I see on another thread where a Jim X Jenny pup got a comp hunt win already? I wonder how Slider is doing now? How is the pup Mr Sam Brown owns doing? Where is the Team Fireball President, Preston Owens?

Old Post 12-11-2015 04:10 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wilma hasn't come in heat yet but I got a picture yesterday of 'Pr' Big Red Slim. Oh my goodness, what a nice looking hound. He looks just like Jim. I am sure that we will see a lot of him up at Redbone Days in Bellevue this summer.

Old Post 12-24-2015 03:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is one of the reasons that I just have to breed Wilma to Jim. My 8 mos old Wendy X Jim female split treed from the older dog last night. She held her tree and could care less what he was doing. And Wilma started bleeding last Tues. She should be ready this weekend.

Old Post 01-03-2016 03:08 PM
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Jim pup

My pup off Jim treed another single by himself tonight. Very loud and very very independent.

Old Post 01-06-2016 02:12 AM
rilestrademark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rilestrademark Click here to Send rilestrademark a Private Message Find more posts by rilestrademark Add rilestrademark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wilma is starting to get fat. I should have some lil Jims in about 4 weeks.

Old Post 02-07-2016 02:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, just look at what Big Red Jim has done to my poor little girl.

Old Post 03-04-2016 10:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There here......

Old Post 03-09-2016 04:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Little Red Jimmys

Old Post 03-24-2016 03:17 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Andy

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 06-23-2016 03:39 AM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Andy

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

Old Post 07-18-2016 10:09 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 07-27-2016 05:37 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 08-05-2016 02:25 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

all wild....

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 08-17-2016 10:20 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

worked all around a thick mess at the end of the woods..in and out of beans and picked a tree

Andy

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 08-19-2016 09:11 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

worked all around a thick mess at the end of the woods..in and out of beans and picked a tree

Andy

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 08-19-2016 09:11 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

This dude loves a coon..lol

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 09-08-2016 02:20 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

a kill season and this dog will be ready to rock

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 09-13-2016 01:25 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Andy

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 09-18-2016 02:08 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 09-20-2016 08:30 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

showing em how

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 09-29-2016 12:59 AM