UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nite Ch. Tuna Valley Blue Bubba frozen semen is proformanced
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Remember I would like a female

And a few other guys I told you about want one!!!

KEITH SWICK BBOA Zone 4 Chairman, BBCHA Ohio State Rep. OSSDA Rep. Home 1-740-967-5585 /1-740-817-1148 CELL Crystal Springs Blue Moon R.I.P my best friend Moon your in Heaven Middle Fork Bl. Jet My first Bluetick I was only 15 and didnt know what I had!!! and Smiley's Blue Kate I will see in Heaven/ BUBBA I will see you in heaven thanks for all the good times!!! /2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2013 Performance Sire Nite Ch Tuna Valley Blue Bubba/ Ch S and H Mid Ohio Babe / Swick's Blue Moon Bam Bam/ Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon And coming soon Swick's Blue Moon Annie Mae / Lorenzo & Swicks Blu Iron Bell/ S&M Midnight Blue Moon Lady A/ BLUE MOON KENNELS JOHNSTOWN OHIO BE TRUE AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2018 11:16 PM
keithbluemoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithbluemoon Click here to Send keithbluemoon a Private Message Click Here to Email keithbluemoon Visit keithbluemoon's homepage! Find more posts by keithbluemoon Add keithbluemoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith there will be no issue I feel to move what we do not keep. I know I wanted Misfire for a while and when the chance came up I got it done quick. Looking foward in this cross, hoping for some females this time! Being Performanced and PKC Super Staked wont hurt either. Had one of Bubba's Grand Nites here (Zoey) and we liked her, so thought we would try it again!!!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Last edited by BEST EVER on 01-17-2018 at 11:31 AM

Old Post 01-16-2018 04:53 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

I am excited

For a new pup off ol Bubba!!!

KEITH SWICK BBOA Zone 4 Chairman, BBCHA Ohio State Rep. OSSDA Rep. Home 1-740-967-5585 /1-740-817-1148 CELL Crystal Springs Blue Moon R.I.P my best friend Moon your in Heaven Middle Fork Bl. Jet My first Bluetick I was only 15 and didnt know what I had!!! and Smiley's Blue Kate I will see in Heaven/ BUBBA I will see you in heaven thanks for all the good times!!! /2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2013 Performance Sire Nite Ch Tuna Valley Blue Bubba/ Ch S and H Mid Ohio Babe / Swick's Blue Moon Bam Bam/ Nite Champion Grand Ch Swick's Blue Moon Rhiannon And coming soon Swick's Blue Moon Annie Mae / Lorenzo & Swicks Blu Iron Bell/ S&M Midnight Blue Moon Lady A/ BLUE MOON KENNELS JOHNSTOWN OHIO BE TRUE AND BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-17-2018 08:04 PM
keithbluemoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keithbluemoon Click here to Send keithbluemoon a Private Message Click Here to Email keithbluemoon Visit keithbluemoon's homepage! Find more posts by keithbluemoon Add keithbluemoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith here is a picture of Riptide and Grand Nite Zoey getting it done, Ol Bubba's little girl! LOL!

Old Post 01-19-2018 12:04 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

I seen her go a couple

Times and I really liked her!!!

Old Post 01-20-2018 09:53 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith did you get to talk to Dean yet. Was wondering if everything we are hearing is right and if things are still a go. Warming up and time to hit it again!

Old Post 01-21-2018 08:59 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

No

No I will call him tomorrow

Old Post 01-23-2018 01:03 AM
J. Pinson
UKC Forum Member

Any pups on the ground out of bubba right now?

Old Post 03-03-2018 09:28 PM
J. Pinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Pinson Click here to Send J. Pinson a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Pinson Find more posts by J. Pinson Add J. Pinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j kahler
UKC Forum Member

Planned cross

Dee is due to be in heat the middle of March and the plan is to breed her to Bubba semen. James and myself are looking forward to helping preserve the traits we like and feel Bubba will do his part. At this time several are spoken for if we are lucky enough to get pups.

----------GR NT CH NORTHERN BLUE JET 5
-----GR NT CH MEADS SUPER JET 6
----------WHITES BLUE
NT CH TUNA VALLEY BLUE BUBBA
-----NT CH TRESLAMMIN BLUE LADY
----------NT CH BADLAND'S BLUE LADY 2
PUPS
-----GR NT CH BYERS NORTHERN BLUE BOSS
----------DUAL GR WESTERN BLUE SADIE
BADLAND'S WESTERN BLUE DEANIE
----------NAT GR NT CH TREESLAMMIN BLUE HILLBILLY
-----CH GR NT CH BADLAND'S TREESLAMMIN HOOKER
----------NT CH TREESLAMMIN BLUE LADY

Last edited by j kahler on 03-06-2018 at 01:41 AM

Old Post 03-05-2018 11:24 PM
j kahler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j kahler Click here to Send j kahler a Private Message Find more posts by j kahler Add j kahler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Still waiting on Misfire Keith. Should be any time, we hope!

Old Post 03-05-2018 11:56 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Planned cross

This has the potential to be a very special cross!

quote:
Originally posted by j kahler
Dee is due to be in heat the middle of March and the plan is to breed her to Bubba semen. James and myself are looking forward to helping preserve the traits we like and feel Bubba will do his part. At this time several are spoken for if we are lucky enough to get pups.

-----GR NT CH MEADS SUPER JET 6
----------WHITES BLUE
NT CH TUNA VALLEY BLUE BUBBA
-----NT CH TRESLAMMIN BLUE LADY
----------NT CH BADLAND'S BLUE LADY 2
PUPS
-----GR NT CH BYERS NORTHERN BLUE BOSS
----------DUAL GR WESTERN BLUE SADIE
BADLAND'S WESTERN BLUE DEANIE
----------NAT GR NT CH TREESLAMMIN BLUE HILLBILLY
-----CH GR NT CH BADLAND'S TREESLAMMIN HOOKER
----------NT CH TREESLAMMIN BLUE LADY

Old Post 03-06-2018 12:03 PM
j kahler
UKC Forum Member

Planned cross

I had the opportunity to hunt with Bubba as a young dog when Jody had him and also after the Smiths bought him. Dee is a result of James old blood thru Boss & Sadie (Hammer 10 x Perryman Fanny) and my old dogs. Bubba's mom was born in my kennel and 3 generations of females behind her. We like the strong tracking ability we've been able to keep in our dogs. They're not perfect but over the years have stood the test of time. It is a strong linebred cross with small out crosses throughout. Hopefully we are able to prove ourselves right or wrong.

HOME OF:
NT CH 'Pr' Badland's Blue Boomer
Dual CH 'Pr' Badland's Blue Boozer
NT CH 'Pr' Badland's Blue Lady II
CH GRNITE CH'Pr' Badland's Treeslammin Hooker
Dual CH Wabash Bottoms Blue Curlie

Old Post 03-07-2018 12:35 AM
j kahler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j kahler Click here to Send j kahler a Private Message Find more posts by j kahler Add j kahler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Bubba

He is performance and ready for this year you're more than welcome to breed to him!!!

Old Post 03-09-2018 11:58 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith I will have Misfire at Deans on Monday 3/19 at 10:30 and leave her and pick her up once Dean is done on his end. The only down side is the drive twice but hoping it will be worth it. We really enjoy hunting Misfire and are sure she will hold up her end, she is a pretty nice bitch. Going to have her around to hunt the pups with, a very good one to hunt pups with, she sure likes going and has heart!

Old Post 03-13-2018 05:19 PM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

I am excited

To get a young one out of ol Bubba I had a lot of fun with one out of him for years!!!

Old Post 03-14-2018 12:01 AM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

was the cross ever made with Deanie

Old Post 04-03-2018 03:13 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

As soon

As she comes in I'm going to let him breed her to Bubba!!! Bubba was bread 2 Grand Nite Champion Prairie Creek Misfire

Old Post 04-03-2018 03:18 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

yes I replied on there stud page about that cross. I like Hillbilly blood and that Bubba X Deanie cross just looks like a great cross.

Old Post 04-03-2018 03:39 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

It should

Be good I like the cross myself and people will hunt them that's what it is all about!!!

Old Post 04-03-2018 04:33 PM
j kahler
UKC Forum Member

Bubba x Dee

Dee has came in. Monday morning will have progesterone test done. Just guessing but will probably be ready to breed just after the 1st of May if all goes well. Thanks for the interest.

HOME OF:
NT CH 'Pr' Badland's Blue Boomer
Dual CH 'Pr' Badland's Blue Boozer
NT CH 'Pr' Badland's Blue Lady II
CH GRNITE CH'Pr' Badland's Treeslammin Hooker
Dual CH Wabash Bottoms Blue Curlie

Old Post 04-26-2018 06:43 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith it looks like there will be some nice Bubba pups out and about and out of some nice bitches. About time you put the old boy back too work, you cant take it with you!!

Old Post 04-27-2018 02:50 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith ol fire is getting as big as a barrel. Just hoping for a few healthy pups, wont be long!

Old Post 05-18-2018 09:08 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

As of this morning Fire has had ( 5 ) pups and trying too have another when I checked on her around 4:00AM, so far so good. They were all kicking so left her alone, will let you know final outcome.

New update as of 7:30 she has ( 8 ) that are kicking and she is trying to have another one but everything seems to be going good so far!

Last edited by BEST EVER on 05-30-2018 at 08:50 PM

Old Post 05-30-2018 10:29 AM
keithbluemoon
UKC Forum Member

Great I can't

Wait to do this pup thing I haven't done this in a bit

Old Post 05-30-2018 03:40 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Keith as of this morning there are (7) that have made it, lost the runt. These all look like there are doing fine this morning and the rain and cooler Temp. is helping both Misfire and the pups. Suppose to heat back up Friday but we are ready for that too. We will keep you updated.

Old Post 05-31-2018 11:18 AM