UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Ch. GR.Nite Ch Wild n Blue Chief performance and pkc S.S. Sire
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Gr.nitech Wild n Blue Chief

McGinnis Kennels offers at stud CH GR. Nite Ch. Manns Wild n Blue CHIEF. Chief is a S.S. sire and performance sire. I would like to thank Mackie and Mackie JR. for selling me Chief. I have had sometime to hunt Chief, and I like him. I feel Chief will be a good reproducer. Stud fee on Chief will be by private treaty. Thanks Dave McGinnis. home ph. 585 786 2428 cell 585 727 0643 Chief is also a PKC CH. has won around 1000 in pkc

Last edited by davemc on 06-28-2015 at 09:34 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2012 03:59 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

chief

---------------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH PR RUSS TREEIN BLUE LUKE
---------------------------------------GRNIECH PR COZ SPARE TIME SPANKY
---------------------------------------------PR JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
----------------------------GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE SPANKY
--------------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S WARRIOR II
--------------------------------------- PR NEIBARGER'S DIXIE BLUE
---------------------------------------------PR NEIBARGER'S BLUE BABE
--------------- GRNITECH PR MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE POUNDER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NOTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SIOUX VALLEY WOODY
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SIOUX VALLEY FLY II
---------------------------- PR LINGO'S BLUE JILL
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH NOTHER BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR GIBB'S TRADE DOG
--------------------------------------------- PR TIMBER CREEK ANNE
CH GRNITECH PR MANNS WILD-N-BLUE CHIEF
---------- --------------------------------- GRNITECH PR GOOSE CREAK TACK II
--------------------------------------- PR HANDY'S BLUETACK
--------------------------------------------- PR MISTY BLUE FANCY
---------------------------- GRNITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE FRED
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF SADIE
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH CH PR SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE LEARY
---------------- PR MILLERS SHIPSHEWANA BLUE SIS
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR DRYFORK BLUE SPUD
--------------------------------- NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------------------------------- PR SMOKEY RIVER BB'S J-BELL
----------------------------NITECH CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE DOT
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR HILL'S AR. BLUE
---------------------------------- CH PR HUNTING CREEK BLUE KARI
--------------------------------------------- PR HILL'S BLUE TINY

Last edited by davemc on 09-08-2012 at 09:54 PM

Old Post 08-27-2012 03:04 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

CHIEF

PEDIGREE
---------------grnite coz spare stime spanky
-----------grnite manns wild-n-blue spanky
---------------neibargers dixie blue
-----grnite manns wild-n-blue pounder
---------------grnite mead's souix vally woody
-----------lingo's blue jill
---------------nitech gibbs trade dog
---ch grnite manns wild-n-blue chief
---------------handy's bluetack
-----------grnite smokey river blue fread
------millers shipshewana blue sis
-----------smokey riverjbs chief sadie
---------------nitech ch hunting creek blue dot

Dave, hope this helps for the time being.

Last edited by 8hawg on 09-03-2012 at 03:07 PM

Old Post 09-03-2012 02:17 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bjj
UKC Forum Member

CHIEF

Old Post 09-03-2012 03:33 PM
bjj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjj Click here to Send bjj a Private Message Click Here to Email bjj Find more posts by bjj Add bjj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

thanks for ped Chris. you know how bad I am on this computer. thanks for the picture Bryce. Chris did you make it to A.O? Iam not processing Deer any more, so I should have alot more time to hunt. Lookin forward to coming to Ill.for a hunt, But you need to get your butt up here for a week . spare bedroom says get here before the snow flys. thanks Dave

Old Post 09-03-2012 11:51 PM
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

Chief is a reproducer I've had the pleasure to hunt with 3 pups out of him all coondawgs. All three have been doing some winning hear in Iowa. The female I own has 5 cast win just looking for a 1st any one thinking about breeding to Chief and would like to see one out of him go if your close to Iowa pm me and I'll take you for a hunt. Good luck with him

Old Post 09-04-2012 12:54 AM
bc blue belle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bc blue belle Click here to Send bc blue belle a Private Message Click Here to Email bc blue belle Find more posts by bc blue belle Add bc blue belle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bjj
UKC Forum Member

pics

Your welcome I think I have a few more if you'd like

Old Post 09-04-2012 01:45 AM
bjj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjj Click here to Send bjj a Private Message Click Here to Email bjj Find more posts by bjj Add bjj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chief

quote:
Originally posted by davemc
thanks for ped Chris. you know how bad I am on this computer. thanks for the picture Bryce. Chris did you make it to A.O? Iam not processing Deer any more, so I should have alot more time to hunt. Lookin forward to coming to Ill.for a hunt, But you need to get your butt up here for a week . spare bedroom says get here before the snow flys. thanks Dave

Your welcome Dave. No, I wasn't able to make it to A.O. this year. I had 2 entered, but things came up where I couldn't make it. Like always your welcome here anytime. Thank you for the invite. I would like to come up and hunt with you, but I will have to wait and see how work is going to play out. Talk to you later and take care, Chris.

Old Post 09-04-2012 02:38 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Chief

I went out to Mackie's and hunted with him and liked what I saw in one night of hunting. Mackie, Bud and I hunted the early part of the night and Bud and I took over in the late part. Nice hound and good luck with him. I wouldn't mind seeing him go again some night. Danny G.

Old Post 09-04-2012 11:20 AM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GO BLUE
UKC Forum Member

A yong hond off Chief

a little peak at his off spring.

DOB 11-05-11 PR, MI blue Chief Venom

DOB 11-05-11 Eggleston's MI blue Chief Venom
-----------grnite coz spare stime spanky
--------grnite manns wild-n-blue spanky
-----------neibargers dixie blue
------------grnite manns wild-n-blue pounder
--------grnite mead's souix vally woody
------------lingo's blue jill
---------nitech gibbs trade dog
---ch grnite manns wild-n-blue chief
------------handy's bluetack
--------grnite smokey river blue fread
------------millers shipshewana blue sis
--------smokey riverjbs chief sadie
------------nitech ch hunting creek blue dot
Male mi blu chief venom
------------grnitech sanbergs joe
--------grch grnitech sandbergs bock
------------gradnite ch russ's tree blu sophy
------nitech grch sandbergs double bock
------------grnite coz spare time spanky
--------grnite ch dotties treein blue emmy
------------grnite grch twin lakes blue dottie
---ch clear water blue ring
------------nitech sanbergs toni the tiger
--------gnite grch sanbergs mort
------------nitech sanbergs's sassy
------grch grnite sanbergs star
------------grnitech coz spare time spanky
--------grantie ch russtreein blue sophy
------------grnite grch twin lakes blue star oxy

Pr Eggleston's Mighty Blue Storm II, aka Sunny (Ice X Sugar) Sugar is out of Matt Turner's Stinger dog and Bottom side goes back to Grnite ch Blue River
Droop X Alex Ward's Stonwall Jackson dog 6 times
CH Heaven Let Ur Light Shine
(Grnite CH CH Bakers Pistol Pete X Matt Turners Sunnie female)
Pr Egglestons Mighty Bl Storms Babe (Double shot of My Storm dog)

Last edited by GO BLUE on 09-05-2012 at 03:56 PM

Old Post 09-05-2012 03:50 PM
GO BLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GO BLUE Click here to Send GO BLUE a Private Message Find more posts by GO BLUE Add GO BLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

BRED A DIRECT DAUGHTER OF SPARETIME SPANKY this week. she has been DNA profield, so there is no ? that she is out of Spanky. pups will be performance and SS. also have 2 other females to be bred to Chief in next few days Thanks Dave

Old Post 09-06-2012 09:32 PM
POUNDER
UKC Forum Member

I want a female dave

Old Post 09-08-2012 02:24 PM
POUNDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POUNDER Click here to Send POUNDER a Private Message Click Here to Email POUNDER Find more posts by POUNDER Add POUNDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

How many nite champions dose Chief have on the ground

Old Post 09-13-2012 03:09 AM
bc blue belle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bc blue belle Click here to Send bc blue belle a Private Message Click Here to Email bc blue belle Find more posts by bc blue belle Add bc blue belle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bjj
UKC Forum Member

HERE'S ONE

Old Post 09-13-2012 10:09 AM
bc blue belle
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking hound male or female and what's your dog out of on bottom. There's 3 here in Iowa that should all finish out this fall. Thanks

Old Post 09-13-2012 02:14 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Bryce, Millie is a very nice looking female. Take care, Chris

Old Post 09-13-2012 02:19 PM
bjj
UKC Forum Member

Thank you, she is Rambo and some spanky on bottom.....id take another out of chief anytime

Old Post 09-13-2012 03:01 PM
Koswalt
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for posting the 4 generation. I have a younger littermate sister to Chief, I never knew Goose creek tack II was in there

World Nite Champion 2nd over all, Gr Nt Bingos Northern Blue Dancer ( Bingo x Belle)

National Grand Nite Champion Gr Nt Tree Slammin Blue Hillbilly (T-man) ( Hammer 18 X Queen)

Dual Grand Bingo's Northern Blue Jazz (Bingo X Belle)

Gr Nt Rattler's Runnin Tobe (Rattler X Belle Junior)

Nt Ch Tiffin River Blue Bubba ( Hawk X Demi)

Nt Ch Gr Ch Mighty Blue Ruffus HTX ( Hillbilly X Sable)

Last edited by Koswalt on 09-13-2012 at 08:11 PM

Old Post 09-13-2012 08:03 PM
Koswalt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Koswalt Click here to Send Koswalt a Private Message Click Here to Email Koswalt Find more posts by Koswalt Add Koswalt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

As of 8/1/2012 Chief has 65 pups on the ground there are 2 nite ch. and I know of 2 that just need a cast win and one that needs a 1st. to finsh to nite ch. I have had a lot of people that have called and told me about young hounds out of Chief. I have two females bred to chief, and two more lined up. my hope is that he will have 5 or 6 nite ch. by the time he hits 100 pups. more would sure be nice. If you have a hound out of Chief feel free to post a picture. I will post peds. of females I have bred to Chief later Thanks Dave

Last edited by davemc on 09-13-2012 at 09:50 PM

Old Post 09-13-2012 09:46 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Byrce, Millie is a nice lookin female. good luck with her, and I hope you enjoy her for many years to come.

Old Post 09-14-2012 12:32 PM
bjj
UKC Forum Member

Thank you and good luck with Chief

Old Post 09-16-2012 04:19 PM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chief

Bred my Sis female to Chief today 9/14 2012 . Sis sire is Nite ch. Harpeth Blue Jack. Dam is GR.nite ch. GR.ch Andersons Fox Creek Blue Penny. Ill post Ped,. on all three of these females later. Thanks Dave all pups are Performance and SS.

Last edited by davemc on 11-07-2012 at 08:10 PM

Old Post 09-18-2012 08:29 PM
MALLARD ROOST
UKC Forum Member

chief

Old Post 09-24-2012 04:31 PM
MALLARD ROOST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MALLARD ROOST Click here to Send MALLARD ROOST a Private Message Click Here to Email MALLARD ROOST Find more posts by MALLARD ROOST Add MALLARD ROOST to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

chief

Nite before last I had Chief and my young pup Mr. Ed out for a hunt. Chief treed and the pup backed him. I went in and tied the pup. as I started to back up to shine the tree my pup started screaming. I thought he had tangeled his foot in my lead.
That wasnt the case. when I looked at his foot he had 3 yellow jacket between his toes. I pulled them off him, and tied him back about 20 yds from tree. Chief was still treeing every breath. as I got back to the tree Bees where all over the place. Chief had about 20 of those suckers all over his back. I took my glove and wiped the bees off his back, put the lead on him, and headed to where I had tied my pup. at about the time I got to the pup chief was biting at his back foot. when I looked it over he had 3 or 4 bees between his toes . I pulled them off him and lead two limping dogs back to the truck. I was very impressed with the way Chief keept treeing with all those bees biting at him. he was clicking them barks off at about a 100 a min. and only broke one time for about 3 seconds. He is a TREE DOG even when bees are trying to eat him up. Thanks Dave

Last edited by davemc on 09-26-2012 at 09:59 PM

Old Post 09-26-2012 09:42 PM
Fred Jennings
New UKC Forum Member

cheif

I have a Nt CH dog out of chief don't know if he's in your count
made him NTCH in the spring have won acouple NT casts but
never got the win he turnd 3 AUG I think

Old Post 09-27-2012 01:10 AM
Fred Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Jennings Click here to Send Fred Jennings a Private Message Click Here to Email Fred Jennings Find more posts by Fred Jennings Add Fred Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote