UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > All Night Brush Buster Blood Studs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

All Night Brush Buster Blood Studs

I myself have not been a coon hunter since I had to go to Chicago due to my job 4 and a half years ago. I only do things the right way. I have 1 Gear, straight ahead with no reverse. If I cant dedicate myself 100% to anything I do I don't do it. Point blank. Since being back home I have not been able to dedicate the time it takes to hunt a dog enough to give it any justice. I kept 2 pups from the last litter I raised. They're now 2 years old. 2 of the best acting pups I've ever had on my place. Natural track and tree instincts. I kept them with hopes of doing them justice but haven't yet. Even though I haven't had time to hit the woods I will still keep a few hounds on my place to keep this blood alive and strong. I don't consider myself a hunter at this time but I will keep a female hound or 2 around just to keep this blood strong and going. The reason I'm putting this out to you fellow Redbone enthusiast is because I still get a lot of interest about these hounds. I will only be raising very few litters over the next few years. Not to sell just to keep the blood going. There is several male hounds from this stock of dogs that is still alive and going. I will post a few that I have enjoyed hunting with in different locations. Any of these dogs is worthy of breeding a female to. And I recommend any one of them.
Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. All Night Brush Buster IV (AKA RHINO)
Direct son of BusterII
Chad and Lewis Hiefner Athens Tennessee
423-506-9277
423-920-3516

Gr.Nt.Ch. Shamblins Mtn.Top All Night Buster
Bred tight {Tripled up on the good stuff}
Morgantown Ky.
Matt Bluhm.
931-267-4373

Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush BusterV (AKA Jr.)
Jr. Johnson
West Tennessee
No Phone# on hand.Chad or Lewis Hiefner can probably get you his#
Very heavy bred.5 times on some dogs.All through nephew and aunt or uncle niece crosses.Not inbreeding but line breeding.

Gr.Nt.Ch. Morans Midnight Red Ryder
Direct son of Nt.Ch. All Night Delusion Full littermate to BusterII.Very well bred male.
Van Etten Newyork
Jason Muckey 607-426-6243
[URL]
Ryder's Pedigree

'PR' Porters Buck
GRNITECH 'PR' Cedarfork Valley Woodpecker
'PR' Bahn's Jewel
Nite Ch. 'PR' Little River Rock
GRNITECH CH 'PR' Brown's Ok. Red Twister
'PR' Little River Sisy
GRNITECH 'PR' Yellow River Red Music
NITECH 'PR' MORANS MIDNIGHT RED RYDER
'PR' Peterson's Il. Red Buck
Nite Ch. 'PR' All Night Brush Buster
Nite CH. CH. 'PR' Browns Ok. Red Penney
Nite Ch. 'PR' All Night Delusion
'PR' Don's Little Kentucky Red
'PR' Shirley's Little Red Ruby
'PR' Shain's Goldie

No# as of now.Will update later
South East Ohio

All these dogs have HEART. If your looking to get some of this blood here is a few I recommend. I just bred my heavy line bred female to BusterIV this past weekend. Her sire is Gr.Nt.Ch. Shamblins Mtn. Top Buster {Pic above Triple Bred} Her dam is out of Nt.Ch.Ch. BusterV{Quadruple Bred} X a Direct daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Night Brush BusterII. These pups will have some of the same dogs scattered out through the pedigree 8-10 times.
It has been very good to us. At one time we had 4 generations. 3 of which had titles.The youngest of the 4 wasn't titled but was treeing the crap out of coons. We could have taken you out with anyone of them by theirself and shown you a coon. They truly reproduce quick early starting hounds with HEART,DRIVE, AND NATURAL ABILITY.
Pic below is: Left to Right
Nt.Ch. All Night Delusion Full sister to Buster II, Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. All Night Brush Buster IV, Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush Buster III, Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Night Brush Buster II

Three of my favorites below.I sold all 3 to Chad and Lewis Hiefner.Left to right.
Nt.Ch.Ch. All Night Brush BusterV{Now Owned by Jr. Johnson},Gr.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush BusterIV, and to the far right Littermate to BusterV now owned by Jim tucker in Missouri.Three of the earliest starting NATURALS ever to come through these Kennels.

Anyone interested in this stock of dogs feel free to give me a call. But I highly recommend you try to get ahold of one of the above for breeding. I do have a heavy bred male here at the house. He is as good a looking dog as there is out there. He has a good mouth and is tree,and game crazy.I just have not trained him and do not want to breed him at this point. Not until I get the time to train him and show him in the woods.
Anyhow hope the above info can help anyone interested in the Buster stock of dogs.Thanks Kevin

502-477-1614
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.All Night Brush Buster II {Deceased 12 years old}
Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush Buster III [6 hunts winning two 1st and a 2nd and 1 Nt.Ch.win]{Deceased at age of 3 Cancer}
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.All Night Brush Buster IV [5 hunts winning 3 1st places]{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
Nt.Ch.Ch.Pr'All Night Brush BusterV{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
And littermate sister to BusterII
Nt.Ch.All Night Delusion[4 hunts with 3 1st places]{Deceased}
There is nothing better than knowing you have a pressure tree dog

Last edited by kredbone1 on 09-13-2014 at 11:02 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2014 02:55 AM
kredbone1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kredbone1 Click here to Send kredbone1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kredbone1 Find more posts by kredbone1 Add kredbone1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HERSHSHUNTIN
UKC Forum Member

RYDER

Kevin
the Ryder dog is owned by a fellow that goes by the name of MUCKEY on this board, you can pm him for more info. I've hunted with him several times and he's a very good hound. ''MUCKEY'' has hunted him in a few $kc hunts and has won probably 7 out of 10 cast, he's doing very well with him. if you can't get ahold of Muckey, PM me as I can get a hold of him. He is in Van Etten , NY

hershtwo@yahoo.com
Life member NRA
Current dogs
GR CH NT CH RED MIGHTY 90-Bo/Sierra
NT.CH.GR CH BEYOND BILLY HTX --Billy the Kid/ Amber
GR CH 1ST & 2ND place wins 90/4 LIFE GUN-HTX==-Willy BOY/Bigtime Britt
Dogs I have owned
Nt ch Gr ch HERSHS HUNTIN RED IKE
NT CH CH HERSHS HUNTIN BUDDY
GR NT CH MILLERS DIRTY RED
NT CH CH LYNN'S CREEK JULIE
GR CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED KATE
CH NITE CH AMBRAW RIVER TIMBER ROCK
NT CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED CLEM
NT CH ROCKY TOP CHERRY

Old Post 09-13-2014 03:34 AM
HERSHSHUNTIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HERSHSHUNTIN Click here to Send HERSHSHUNTIN a Private Message Click Here to Email HERSHSHUNTIN Find more posts by HERSHSHUNTIN Add HERSHSHUNTIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thank you Herschel. Scott Perky sent me his info last night. I was really wanting to get this female of mine bred to Ryder this past weekend. I was in a pinch on time once again. I worked Fri. night and didn't get off work till 6am Sat morning. Got some rest and headed out to Athens Tennessee at 3:30 am Sun. got her bred to Rhino and drove back home. Got everything together for work and drove to Chicago to spend the week. Dawson was my 1st pick for her, Ryder was 2nd, and Rhino was my 3rd. Not because one is better than the other. Simply because of their age. Dawson is the oldest. Ryder is not far behind him. And Rhino is the youngest of the 3 dogs I wanted to breed her to. I couldn't get ahold of Greg Carver for the Dawson dog. Didn't think I could make it to New York in such a short time period. We have frozen semen on Rhino but really didn't want to use it since he is still alive. I wanted to cross her with Rhino one day anyhow and knew I could pull the 5 Hr. trip and make it back home in time to head 5 Hrs. North to Chicago for work Monday. So that's where I went. Needless to say I seen a lot of windshield time this past weekend. Maybe next breeding I can get her to Ryder or Dawson. They both have to be getting up there in the 10 year old range.
I'd love to see someone breed either a littermate to Dawson or maybe a daughter from Dawson to Ryder. That would be some good line breeding on both sides of their pedigree. That would be doubling up on several great crosses up close. You'd be doubling up on my cross between {Buster1 and Ruby} with 2 of their best offspring BusterII and Delusion. Double on the blood that produced Dawson and Ryder {BusterII X Izzy and Rock X Delusion} Doubling up with the cross that produced Izzy and Rock{Woodpecker X Music Twister female}.Double on the Twister X Music cross {Produced several nice hounds} Doubling up on the great cross that produced Music and all her littermates. All of these crosses that reproduced more than just one good hound but several good hounds came from these single crosses. So they produced consistency and not just one shot wonder dogs from the litter. That would be the kind of cross I'd love to see happen and would defiantly get on the list for one.

502-477-1614
Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush Buster III [6 hunts winning two 1st and a 2nd and 1 Nt.Ch.win]{Deceased at age of 3 Cancer}
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.All Night Brush Buster IV [5 hunts winning 3 1st places]{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}

Last edited by kredbone1 on 09-14-2014 at 11:48 AM

Old Post 09-13-2014 11:29 AM
kredbone1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kredbone1 Click here to Send kredbone1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kredbone1 Find more posts by kredbone1 Add kredbone1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Since the discussion about drive kicked up mention of brush buster I went digging...any of these hounds still hard at it or anything bred real close?

Old Post 11-15-2017 04:39 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

How you been Kevin, Greg lost Dawson a few weeks back

Old Post 11-15-2017 04:53 PM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

Don't forget about Lil Ace in Iowa. Albee's Little Ace. He is a GRNT I am pretty sure Brendon Nicholas has him. He is a BusterXIssy dog. I may be headed that direction in the spring.

Old Post 11-15-2017 09:09 PM
B Weatherford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B Weatherford Click here to Send B Weatherford a Private Message Find more posts by B Weatherford Add B Weatherford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShelton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
Since the discussion about drive kicked up mention of brush buster I went digging...any of these hounds still hard at it or anything bred real close?
I would bet there is some frozen semen on a few of theses brush busters

Old Post 11-18-2017 05:35 PM
JShelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShelton Click here to Send JShelton a Private Message Find more posts by JShelton Add JShelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

Drive

Sorry to hear about Dawson. He was a good one. Thanks for letting us know Rick. I was just cruising the web and seen this old page has come back up from 2014. WOW. To the gentleman that ask if any was still out there kicking. Yes BusterIV AKA the RHINO is alive and doing well at Lewis Heifnars in Tennessee. Still throwing dirt in the face of whoever unleashes him. BusterV is still alive and doing well at Mr. Jr. Johnsons. in Tennessee. I dont have contacts for them since my last phone crashed. Someone on here probably can point you in their direction. I have a couple well bred dogs line bred heavy. They are 5 years old and I havent trained them. Seen 1 coon and was absolute natural treedogs by scent not sight. I love the sport but just havnt had time to hunt for several years now. And to the guy commenting on frozen semen. Yes I have frozen semen on BusterII, BusterIII, BuisterIV, and BusterV. dont look to sell any of it but might use some of it on a top female of my liking for a pair of pups. She would have to be a COONDOG with alot of the same characteristics my dogs had to be considered. I do appreciate the interest in the dogs. It brung joy to my day when I seen this page show up again. I had a lot of fond memories chasing these hounds and hope to get back at it one of these days.

502-477-1614

Old Post 11-30-2017 11:55 PM
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

kredbonebone1

Hey Kevin.
Glad to see you are still alive and you still have interest in these reds.
I remember when you was just a kid, climbing trees faster than a monkey, shaking out coons to old Buster 1.
Over all these years Kids and work put the reds in the back seat here too. I've kept a couple reds that carry the old blood, they get hunted a little here and there.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 12-12-2017 01:56 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

Hey it's nick how have you been your little Jr. Dog was probably one of the nicest young dogs I hunted with we sure treed a pile of coons with him that night if I was ever to get another red dog it would be out of him

Old Post 12-18-2017 12:55 AM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I remember one night a long time ago hunting up at Kevin's. We made a tree that had 6 or 8 coons in it. Kevin climbed up into it and started shaking it. Coons were falling everywhere. They sounded like big apples hitting the ground...plop, plop, plop. The dogs went crazy chasing those coons around. It was one of those sights that you never forget.

Old Post 12-18-2017 01:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Ryder

Anyone have a contact for owner of Ryder? Cell number?

Last edited by B Weatherford on 12-26-2017 at 03:32 PM

Old Post 12-26-2017 03:23 PM
B Weatherford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B Weatherford Click here to Send B Weatherford a Private Message Find more posts by B Weatherford Add B Weatherford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muckey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ryder

quote:
Originally posted by B Weatherford
Anyone have a contact for owner of Ryder? Cell number?

Its me. I can be contacted at 607-342-0435 thanks Jason Muckey

Ryder is retired and more than likely not going to make it through the month. And I never had him drawn.

On that note if there is any doubled up brushbuster pups out there I would buy one.

Hardluck Ridge Moon (deceased) (CH GRNTCH 'PR' KY MOONLIGHT WOODY x GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SERRA)
NT CH Muckey's Logan(deceased)RIP
NT CH GR CH Muckey's Bawlin Bo(deceased)RIP ( GR NT South Branch Midnite Pete- #7 Historical Top Producer x GR FCH GR CH Lash's Keystone Red Jenny)

Old Post 12-26-2017 04:47 PM
Muckey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muckey Click here to Send Muckey a Private Message Click Here to Email Muckey Find more posts by Muckey Add Muckey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Ryder

I know where there are several half sisters to Ryder that are out of Rock & Ashley. Ashley was out of Buster x Izzy.

Old Post 12-27-2017 07:00 AM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Ryder

Here is the Daddy to Ryder

Old Post 12-27-2017 07:12 AM
HERSHSHUNTIN
UKC Forum Member

RYDER

Received word that RYDER passed away last night, he was a good one for sure RIP RYDER

hershtwo@yahoo.com
Life member NRA
Current dogs
GR CH NT CH RED MIGHTY 90-Bo/Sierra
NT.CH.GR CH BEYOND BILLY HTX --Billy the Kid/ Amber
GR CH 1ST & 2ND place wins 90/4 LIFE GUN-HTX==-Willy BOY/Bigtime Britt
Dogs I have owned
Nt ch Gr ch HERSHS HUNTIN RED IKE
NT CH CH HERSHS HUNTIN BUDDY
GR NT CH MILLERS DIRTY RED
NT CH CH LYNN'S CREEK JULIE
GR CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED KATE
CH NITE CH AMBRAW RIVER TIMBER ROCK
NT CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED CLEM
NT CH ROCKY TOP CHERRY

Old Post 12-29-2017 02:31 PM
HERSHSHUNTIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HERSHSHUNTIN Click here to Send HERSHSHUNTIN a Private Message Click Here to Email HERSHSHUNTIN Find more posts by HERSHSHUNTIN Add HERSHSHUNTIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Ryder

I hate to hear that. I always heard he was a good one. I remember when Kevin placed that pup with a older fella that was good at starting pups. He took off and stood out immediately.

Old Post 12-29-2017 05:31 PM
Muckey
UKC Forum Member

Ryder did pass away on Thursday night. He was on of the best I have owned. He was enjoyable to hunt and one of the most accurate I have seen. He liked to get deep and be alone. He will be missed. It would be nice to have another brushbuster bred hound to replace him but he will be hard to replace.

Hardluck Ridge Moon (deceased) (CH GRNTCH 'PR' KY MOONLIGHT WOODY x GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SERRA)
NT CH Muckey's Logan(deceased)RIP
NT CH GR CH Muckey's Bawlin Bo(deceased)RIP ( GR NT South Branch Midnite Pete- #7 Historical Top Producer x GR FCH GR CH Lash's Keystone Red Jenny)

Old Post 12-30-2017 04:09 PM
Muckey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muckey Click here to Send Muckey a Private Message Click Here to Email Muckey Find more posts by Muckey Add Muckey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coltman
UKC Forum Member

Cooke’s Mack Attack

I bred my Ranger female to IV (Rhino) & it was a wonderful cross. Curtis Cooke of Norton, VA has a GRNTCH from that cross....2016 Grand American winner Cooke’s Mack Attack. Ought to give Curtis a call ( ‭1 (276) 219-8167‬. He’s still keeping that Brush Buster line going!

Ragin' Red Kennels
2015 #4 Redbone Perfomance Dam
'PR' SUMPTER'S RAGIN' RED ANNIE (GRNTCH MONTANA RED RANGER x FIDDLE II)
NITE CH 'PR' SUMPTER'S RAGIN' RED BRUTUS (CH GRNTCH ALL NIGHT BRUSH BUSTER IV x SUMPTER'S RAGIN RED ANNIE)
NITE CH 'PR' SUMPTER'S RAGIN' RED BETTY (CH GRNTCH ALL NIGHT BRUSH BUSTER IV x 'PR' SUMPTER'S RAGIN' RED ANNIE)

Old Post 01-15-2018 07:24 AM
coltman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coltman Click here to Send coltman a Private Message Click Here to Email coltman Find more posts by coltman Add coltman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Hank

Kevin, I have A nice little dog here out of Yellow river Stone and BusterSue that is 8 yrs old and don’t have any pups from, can’t find anything to breed him too. I haven’t hunted in two years but would like to have a pup off him if Incase I want to hunt again...

Give me A call sometime buddy

Carl Johnson

765-318-6534

Cell: 765-913-8010

Home Of :

GR.CH. Johnsons Indiana Red Hank (GR.NT.CH. Yellow River Stone x Johnsons Stylish BusterSue )

Johnson’s Little Miss Kate (GR.NT.CH. Burger’s Cock Yur Pistol x CH.NT.CH. Southern Soggy Bottom Tilly)

Old Post 01-22-2018 10:46 PM
cjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjohnson Click here to Send cjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email cjohnson Find more posts by cjohnson Add cjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boone36
UKC Forum Member

All night brush buster iv

I have a direct son off of rhino he's a heck of a dog also the buster dogs are accurate with a lot of drive

Busters 6 sundown flash 5 year old off of rhino

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0jrxpmey.../29272.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/txp12n57e...153549.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlelmgexd.../25055.mp4?dl=0

Nite ch NWFS East TN Shinnin Blue Pearl

NWFS Dark Blue Ann

(423)462-1251

Old Post 02-13-2018 07:42 PM
Boone36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boone36 Click here to Send Boone36 a Private Message Click Here to Email Boone36 Find more posts by Boone36 Add Boone36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boone36
UKC Forum Member

This is flash with uncle lewis and a 6 month old female off of buster iv at the tree for the first time on a real live hunt ran track and treed some on her first real hunt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkyljkmbp...235147.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7qsb99u8...235359.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jfwsppeur...235627.mp4?dl=0

Nite ch NWFS East TN Shinnin Blue Pearl

NWFS Dark Blue Ann

(423)462-1251

Old Post 02-13-2018 07:55 PM
Boone36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boone36 Click here to Send Boone36 a Private Message Click Here to Email Boone36 Find more posts by Boone36 Add Boone36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote