UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Plott Pups on the way - Now Booking
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

Plott Pups on the way - Now Booking

My Bacon Creek female, Stump Lake Sally is heavy with pups out of Stump Lake Tarzan. She is due to whelp around the 24th of this month.

One pup is spoken for and I plan to keep 1 or 2 to work with when they get old enough.

Both Sire and Dam are good coon dogs and both are Loaded with lots of Nite and Grand Nite champions as well as many HOF coon dogs.

Here are links that show the Sire and Dam's Peds:

Tarzan: http://stumplakeplotts.homestead.com/pedtarzan.html

Sally: http://stumplakeplotts.homestead.com/pedsally.html

Pups will be $200. with a $50. deposit to book a pup.

Update: I will take $150 apiece for the 2 Buckskin males. They are nearly identical and would make a nice pair of coondogs.

I am near Godfrey, Illinois, about 20 miles North of St. Louis straight up the Mississippi River.

Phone: 618-466-3063 - Email: claysmith@wisperhome.com

Thanks.... Dennis Smith

Last edited by huntndog on 07-19-2014 at 05:23 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-08-2014 10:19 PM
huntndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntndog Click here to Send huntndog a Private Message Click Here to Email huntndog Find more posts by huntndog Add huntndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baconcreekplott
UKC Forum Member

bacon creek plotts

These should be great pups. The mother is out of a proven 5 time cross that has produced several better than average coon dogs that were natural at a early age. I have heard some great things about the Tarzan dog as well.Good luck with the pups , Dennis.God Bless.

Old Post 06-09-2014 04:11 PM
baconcreekplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baconcreekplott Click here to Send baconcreekplott a Private Message Click Here to Email baconcreekplott Find more posts by baconcreekplott Add baconcreekplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Frank!

Tarzan must have a high-capacity pistol...

Sally had 12 pups 2 days ago. Two died and the other 10 seem to be doing fine so far...

Old Post 06-26-2014 09:03 PM
huntndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntndog Click here to Send huntndog a Private Message Click Here to Email huntndog Find more posts by huntndog Add huntndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

Here's the future coon dogs, eating breakfast

7 males are for sale...

(See top of post for pedigrees)

Thanks....

http://plottpups.homestead.com/IMG_0145__1024x768_.jpg

Old Post 07-19-2014 02:25 PM
boondoc
UKC Forum Member

Word on the pups

I picked up 2 of these pups from Dennis. Male and female. Dennis was so great to deal with. He was nice enough to meet me along our route. The tomatoes are great Dennis! thanks. Dennis's pups were some of the nicest plott pups I have seen for the young age. Never sick or scared. Clean and quick to learn. The would get away from you quick and really well built. They show the tenacious nature of the plott standard and seemed to on their toes at every new opportunity. They were well natured with my girls and took to rough housing. Watching them along the route til I dropped them off I could tell that Dennis has a good cross here. Both new owners were happy with the pups right away and loved how they pulled away to get down and roam. I have talked to them and they would give their # to anyone wanting a reference.

Old Post 08-11-2014 08:44 AM
boondoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boondoc Click here to Send boondoc a Private Message Find more posts by boondoc Add boondoc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I received my pup yesterday from boondoc...Thanks so much for the great delivery service!!! One think I will say from the start is this pup is LOUD LOUD LOUD!! It is bold enough not to be intimidated by new situations or new dogs.....heck I had it on my lap mowing the grass and its wasnt' a bit scared...

Great pups to take a chance on and Dennis is just a super nice guy.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 08-11-2014 01:17 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ron and Boondoc!

I still have 5 Blk/Brindle males for sale with UKC papers.

These are great-acting, good-looking, healthy pups that should make coon dogs if hunted.

Will post updated pics soon.

Old Post 08-11-2014 02:07 PM
boondoc
UKC Forum Member

pups

Any pups left? I received your package. Thank you very much.

Old Post 09-05-2014 01:05 PM
boondoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boondoc Click here to Send boondoc a Private Message Find more posts by boondoc Add boondoc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

You are welcome, Boondoc... Thanks again for delivering and taking good care of them on the way to their new homes!

I recently had a man from Mt. Carmel, IL buy one. He and his wife were impressed at how good they looked and how outgoing they were. He used to hunt Plotts a lot and is getting back into them.

I have four very nice Brown/Brindle males left. Three of them are nearly impossible to tell them apart - they look like triplets. The fourth is a little darker brown.

I've have had several people interested but their distance from me is holding them back.

I'm confident these pups will make some good dogs. I just wish I could hook them up with some guys who will take them to the woods and give them a chance!

Three new videos at bottom of page (Double-Click mouse on video to replay or pause)

http://stumplakeplotts.homestead.com/Pups.html

Last edited by huntndog on 09-05-2014 at 05:19 PM

Old Post 09-05-2014 03:23 PM
boondoc
UKC Forum Member

pups

yes, I wish I had taken one to ad to my bear pack next year, think of them often when i see the plotts here. I got a picture and video from the 2 folks that own the ones I delivered.

Old Post 09-06-2014 02:37 AM
RiverBluff
UKC Forum Member

Dennis I told a good friend of mine about your pups!

Original Home Of:
W Ch Gr F Ch Nt Ch Gr Ch River Bluff Brindle Cowboy Up

Gone but not forgotten!
Nt Ch River Bluff Brindle Tiger
Gr Nt Ch River Bluff Coon Crazy Toad
Gr Ch River Bluff Grindstone Heater
Nt Ch Rancho Ruff
Nt Ch Gr Ch Simmon's IN Daybreak Gotcha
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Cliff's Blue Streak

Old Post 09-08-2014 08:44 PM
RiverBluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiverBluff Click here to Send RiverBluff a Private Message Click Here to Email RiverBluff Find more posts by RiverBluff Add RiverBluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RiverBluff
Dennis I told a good friend of mine about your pups!

Thanks, Scott...

Old Post 09-13-2014 09:45 AM