UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch. Nt. Ch.Shabel's Famous Willy Boy
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Ch. Nt. Ch.Shabel's Famous Willy Boy

I believe owned by - Roger Shabel / Roger Gibson - Al.
I would like to know what type of voice he had on --
-- Track & Tree & how Loud ?? Thanks

== Willy Boy on the front cover of the 2012 - 2013
== A.R.C.A. Read Book ==

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2015 08:26 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

UP - 4 - A - Top Red

Old Post 02-20-2015 02:29 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Willey Boy

Well I called Roger Gibson for the info he does not get on the computer. Roger told me what traits, Willy Boy
has Track- squall bawl. ----------- LOUD
Tree - chop - 70 - 80 - B.P.M. LOUD
Gets - Deep
This great young reds life ended when he fell
out of a tree Aug, 2013

But his Blood is in Hershel Burt's - 90/4 Life Gun
With the same traits as his sire - Willy Boy

------------Mark Stone & I own - Kate 11
& we are planning on crossing -GUN-x-K-2
--K-2 has the same traits Also
I say the PUPS - SHOULD HAVE-
==MEGA MOUTH's==

Old Post 02-21-2015 12:53 AM
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Gun x kate2 should be a great cross Ron

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 02-21-2015 01:44 AM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

LOUD

Mark M. that Jets Son I like his mouth LOUD & tree power he is out of Jet - x - Bree Bree is the full sister to our
Dbl. Moon Kate 11 also the Britt is a sister.
Britt is the dam to the Gun & his sire is Famous Willy Boy
it looks like who ever these sisters are bred to
they throw. loud & hard tree dogs=that was a great cross.

Old Post 02-21-2015 04:16 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Ron,
I had a chance to hunt with Willy Boy for three nights in February in south Alabama. He is everything Roger described him as being but I would add that I thought he had about the loudest and prettiest bawl mouth on track I think I have ever heard on a dog and man what an awesome locate! Once he settled on a tree he was a solid hard, loud chop mouth tree dog. He had the kind of mouth I love in a dog. Rodger sent one of those Willy x Britt pups up to a friend of mine to start and he was doing an outstanding job and had a mouth just like Willy. Unfortunately he chased a coon about 600 yards back into a field tile that curved around and he got in a junction box and died in there before we could get him out. That should be a Heck of a cross on double moon Kate. Willy Boy won American days in Trenton Tn. And had 4 wins to grand when he was killed after a fall from a leaning tree. Good luck on the cross!

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 02-21-2015 07:44 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Mark M Shane M.

Thanks for your help , & if anybody knows these Moonlight
reds its you too you both have your share & above average
Reds [[ Great Work over the years men ]] Roger G. told
me that Willie Boy was one of smartest reds when it came to other dogs in his cast, he would out smart them
many times. I like u to know My partner Mark Stone drew out with - Hersh's Hunting Red 90/4 Life Gun - with
Stone Redcoat Dbl. Moon Kate 11 When Gun opened they both called there reds . that's how close of voices are they both have. throughout the hunt - LOUD BAWL TRACK-
- 3 DYING LOUD BAWL LOCATE- HARD LOUD CHOP TREE -
I will try and get Mark Stone to put up a short video
of K-2 hunt, tree. Thanks

Old Post 02-22-2015 12:12 AM
REDBONE POWER
UKC Forum Member

KATE'S VIDO

CH PR STONE & REDCOAT DBL MOON KATE II.. DNA..DOB 10/01/09 1st place Win 350+/0- / 6/7/14 1st place win 125+/0- (DUAL GRAND CH PR MOONLIGHT DEANA & DUAL GRAND CH PR MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO)

GR-CH PR STONE REDCOAT FIDDLE ON THE MOON (GIRL) DOB 4/29/12 from Jake & Kate II --DNA 4ch win's
GR-CH PR STONE YELLOW RIVER CHEROKEE DAN DOB 4/29/2012 from Jake & Kate II -DNA- 5ch win's
CH PR STONE'S REDCOAT FOUR X KATE WIN'S 2-CLASS-BREED-SHOW'S 3/15/14- 3/29/14 +25pt+25PT=total 120pt ...6/7/14 -1 CH WIN

http://www.ctcoonclub.com/

Old Post 02-22-2015 07:53 PM
REDBONE POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REDBONE POWER Click here to Send REDBONE POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email REDBONE POWER Find more posts by REDBONE POWER Add REDBONE POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

==W 0 W ==

ON THOSE 2 SCREAMING FEMALES MOM & DAUGHTER
I LOVE TO LISTEN TO THAT [[ LOUD ]] MUSIC
We know that k-2 threw that great mouth in her daughter Girl & her son Dan // Now when she is crossed with
Hersh' GUN & he has the same mouth that K-2 has
in that video = little M U Z Z L E - B L A S T E R S

Old Post 02-22-2015 08:58 PM
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Those two females sound good Ron
This cross your making is just how I like it Line breeding but adding another line in to the mix

Good luck with your up comeing litter

Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
Current

Old Post 02-23-2015 03:40 AM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Mark = I say by adding that Willy Boy line in there,
& knowing how their mouth is the same for, 3 gen. back
on top & bot. That it has a BIG % of almost ALL the pups to be like the sire & dam

Mark / Shane do u know what Dual Gr. Moonlight Big Time Bo Voice on Track & Locate & Tree was like-?

Old Post 02-23-2015 03:11 PM
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Bo was chop on track some short bawl on colder track triple chop locate won't say all but I'd say every one I hunted out of Kate had her locate triple chop
Sons locate and tree mouth on the one video i sent ya is a good example of what Bo sounded like

Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
Current

Old Post 02-24-2015 01:22 AM
HERSHSHUNTIN
UKC Forum Member

Ron
I went down and hunted with Willy Boy about a month after Shane was down there, Willy had a mouth like Shane and Roger Gibson say. while there I also got to hunt with Britt, Deana , and the Amber female, all Gr nights .after being out with those dogs I knew I'd like to have one off Willy Boy, and one of those females. I was hoping to get a nice Female as I prefer hunting good loud females, but it just wasn't to be.
the following spring I saw where Larry Walker had a young male out of Willy Boy and Britt, Larry was high on him, but he was a little bigger dog than Larry prefers, so I was able to buy Gunn off of Larry and I picked him up at National Redbone days, Gunn was 9 or 10 months old at that time and Larry told me he had a big mouth on him. any way Gun has a mouth very similar to his sire Willy Boy. Gun weighs around 70 pounds and he has a 1st & 2nd in the hunts also he is a Gr Ch. and has 2 HTX passes in 3 tries we just didn't get into coon on one hunt, he struck near the end of hunt time and didn't get it treed in time.--so he ended that hunt with no faults.
When I was down in Alabama I had a great time hunting with Mr. Rodger Shabel, Roger Gibson, Rod Thomas as well as Danny McCleskey, I saw some top reds work and spent time with some Great Redbone friends., when I have time I'll put Gun's pedigree up so you can see just how he is bred.
I truly believe that this cross should have that big Willy Boy mouth, as we have hunted KateII and Gun together and they both sound similar I'm thinking this should be an interesting cross and maybe it will be what some are calling a super cross, time will tell

hershtwo@yahoo.com
Life member NRA
Current dogs
GR CH NT CH RED MIGHTY 90-Bo/Sierra
NT.CH.GR CH BEYOND BILLY HTX --Billy the Kid/ Amber
GR CH 1ST & 2ND place wins 90/4 LIFE GUN-HTX==-Willy BOY/Bigtime Britt
Dogs I have owned
Nt ch Gr ch HERSHS HUNTIN RED IKE
NT CH CH HERSHS HUNTIN BUDDY
GR NT CH MILLERS DIRTY RED
NT CH CH LYNN'S CREEK JULIE
GR CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED KATE
CH NITE CH AMBRAW RIVER TIMBER ROCK
NT CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED CLEM
NT CH ROCKY TOP CHERRY

Old Post 02-24-2015 06:56 AM
HERSHSHUNTIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HERSHSHUNTIN Click here to Send HERSHSHUNTIN a Private Message Click Here to Email HERSHSHUNTIN Find more posts by HERSHSHUNTIN Add HERSHSHUNTIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muckey
UKC Forum Member

I truly enjoy hunting With Gun. I have handled him in a few hunts and he is very easy to hear and tell what he is doing. He should be a NiteCh by now but I messed up calling him and lost out on another 1st. He also won his cast two years ago at Redbone days on Thursday night and just missed out on Friday night. He is loud! I keep telling Hersh's that he needs to come live with me but he won't let him go! He should throw some loud go hunting type of dogs.

Hardluck Ridge Moon (deceased) (CH GRNTCH 'PR' KY MOONLIGHT WOODY x GRNITECH'PR'PERKEY'S NIGHT STALKER SERRA)
NT CH Muckey's Logan(deceased)RIP
NT CH GR CH Muckey's Bawlin Bo(deceased)RIP ( GR NT South Branch Midnite Pete- #7 Historical Top Producer x GR FCH GR CH Lash's Keystone Red Jenny)

Old Post 02-24-2015 12:03 PM
Muckey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muckey Click here to Send Muckey a Private Message Click Here to Email Muckey Find more posts by Muckey Add Muckey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

GUN

gun was a natural tree dog from early on, when he was about 5 months old I had never showed him anything. I took him and a rifle and we went mushroom hunting. Gun went hunting while I was mushroom hunting wasnt lon he opened out a ways then fell treed when I got to him he was hooked and had a gray squirrel I shot it out. before the day was over he continued to get off hit tracks and tree I killed 5 squirrel to him before that day was over. Then I went to hunting him at nite alone and he treed coon the same way. Glad he is working out for loads of natural tree ability.

We still have a full sister to him, she is in virginia. I havent seen her for a while but she is the same type of dog.

Nice cross good luck with them.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 02-24-2015 03:32 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Forgot

To tell u that Dbl. Moon Kate 11 Has 2 first place wins
out of 5 events in Nt. Hunts

Old Post 02-25-2015 08:47 PM
HERSHSHUNTIN
UKC Forum Member

GUN'S 4 GEN PED

------------------------------GrNiteCh GrCh'PR' KEY'S OUTLAW JESSE JAMES
-----------------------GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' GLISSON'S OUTLAW JESSE JAMES JR
------------------------------GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' WRIGHT'S LITTLE GIRL II
-----------------Ch GrNiteCh 'PR' MALLEY'S SOUTHERN RED COLONEL
------------------------------GrNiteCh 'PR' HOFFMEISTER'S RUSTY RED
-----------------------NiteCh 'PR'RUSTY RED'S LUCY
------------------------------'PR' LAMINE RIVER OUTLAW MANDY
---------Ch NiteCh 'PR' SHABEL'S FAMOUS WILLY BOY
------------------------------GrNiteCh GrCh AMOS' BURNING BEN
-----------------------GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' OUTLAW BILLY THE KID
------------------------------GrNiteCh 'PR' KEY'S OUTLAW JESSIE
-----------------Ch 'PR' GLISSON'S MIRACLE GIRL
------------------------------GrNiteCh GrCh AMOS' BURNING BEN
-----------------------GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' WRIGHT'S LITTLE GIRL II
------------------------------GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' KEY'S OUTLAW TIMBER GIRL
GrCh 'PR' HERSHS HUNTIN RED 90/4 LIFE GUN {Has a 1st & 2nd in the hunts}
------------------------------Ch GrNiteCh 'PR' YELLOW RIVER RED
-----------------------NiteCh 'PR' YELLOW RIVER RED DOC
------------------------------'PR' YELLOW RIVER RED DAISY
-----------------GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO
------------------------------GrNiteCh Ch 'PR' REEDS SALINE RIVER RATT
-----------------------GrNiteCh 'PR' NIGHTY NITE MOONLIGHT KATE
------------------------------GrNiteCh 'PR' WASPI RIVER COOKIE
---------GrNiteCh Ch 'PR' MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BRITT
------------------------------GrNiteCh GrCH 'PR' WRONGWAY BILLY
-----------------------GrNiteCh 'PR' WRONGWAY ACE
------------------------------Ch 'PR' WOLF CREEK SWEET ANNIE
-----------------GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' MOONLIGHT DEANA
------------------------------GrNiteCh Ch 'PR' REEDS SALINE RIVER RATT
-----------------------GrNiteCh 'PR' NIGHTY NITE MOONLIGHT KATE
-------------------------------GrNiteCh 'PR' WASPI RIVER COOKIE

Ron, this is GUN'S 4 generation pedigree

hershtwo@yahoo.com
Life member NRA
Current dogs
Dogs I have owned
NT CH ROCKY TOP CHERRY

Last edited by HERSHSHUNTIN on 02-27-2015 at 02:39 AM

Old Post 02-26-2015 06:17 AM
HERSHSHUNTIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HERSHSHUNTIN Click here to Send HERSHSHUNTIN a Private Message Click Here to Email HERSHSHUNTIN Find more posts by HERSHSHUNTIN Add HERSHSHUNTIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Hersh

Guns = Dam is Ch.Gr.Nt. Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
& our Kate -11 -- are full sisters / so bot. side of Guns ped.
is what K - 11 Ped looks like. So when we make this cross
she will be bred to her Nephew Correct- ?

Old Post 02-28-2015 03:51 PM
HERSHSHUNTIN
UKC Forum Member

RON

Ron you are correct, this will be a nephew to aunt cross.

there have been some really nice dogs from crosses like this, wasn't GrNite Ch MILLERS VALLEY ROCKETT out of a nephew to aunt cross?

hershtwo@yahoo.com
Life member NRA
Current dogs
Dogs I have owned
NT CH ROCKY TOP CHERRY

Old Post 03-03-2015 12:47 AM
REDBONE POWER
UKC Forum Member

KATE'S DETERMATION

25 FT UP ON THIS HINGED BLOW DOWN.. TALK ABOUT SCARY

CH PR STONE & REDCOAT DBL MOON KATE II.. DNA..DOB 10/01/09 1st place Win 350+/0- / 6/7/14 1st place win 125+/0- (DUAL GRAND CH PR MOONLIGHT DEANA & DUAL GRAND CH PR MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO)

GR-CH PR STONE REDCOAT FIDDLE ON THE MOON (GIRL) DOB 4/29/12 from Jake & Kate II --DNA 4ch win's
GR-CH PR STONE YELLOW RIVER CHEROKEE DAN DOB 4/29/2012 from Jake & Kate II -DNA- 5ch win's
CH PR STONE'S REDCOAT FOUR X KATE WIN'S 2-CLASS-BREED-SHOW'S 3/15/14- 3/29/14 +25pt+25PT=total 120pt ...6/7/14 -1 CH WIN

Old Post 03-03-2015 10:45 PM
REDBONE POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REDBONE POWER Click here to Send REDBONE POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email REDBONE POWER Find more posts by REDBONE POWER Add REDBONE POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REDBONE POWER
UKC Forum Member

I GOT HIM

Old Post 03-03-2015 10:49 PM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

K-2 went down to see GUN her new boyfriend , --Thanks Mark----
Hersh hope she is a good girl four you - ?

Old Post 03-06-2015 04:13 PM
REDBONE POWER
UKC Forum Member

HERSCH'S BIG GUN

Here you go Herschel came out pretty good for a dig picture of a photo.
I was amazed when i hunted with gun and Hersh,Gun sounds just like Kate11..you had to listen very closely to them to tell the difference but they all most sound identical...WOW.. AMAZING
a real good hunt

Last edited by REDBONE POWER on 03-09-2015 at 03:40 AM

Old Post 03-08-2015 12:23 AM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

== Nice pic. of Gun ==

Old Post 03-10-2015 05:19 PM
REDBONE POWER
UKC Forum Member

GUN ON THE WOOD

Old Post 03-10-2015 07:17 PM