UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Doc Householder Hunt 2015
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Doc Householder Hunt 2015

Mr. Bob Tully left me a message 9/7/2014 and said that Doc's hunt will be on again next year and promises to be bigger and better than before. I haven't got back with Bob yet for all the details but I will tonight and post later. I know it will be a three night hunt like before with a hog roast and a lot of things for the entire family. Dave Woofter. Tree Old Hussler. 9/12/1969.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2014 02:38 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Doc/Old Hussler

Doc/Old Husser and some of his Trophies

Old Post 09-08-2014 02:56 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Gentleman

Gentleman That does the Hog. He does a GREAT job but I can't recall his name. I will have to ask Bob.

This is what the Pig looks like after this gentleman get done. As I said he does an Outstanding Job. Dave

Old Post 09-08-2014 03:14 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Spoke to Bobby Tully yesterday, This 2015 event will be large !! It will be in conjunction with BBCHA this time. Also Bob wants to kinda re name it to Doc Householder and Friends to include some other Bluetickers we have lost to their last reward.. They don't have to be famous, just dedicated Bluetickers.. He had some ideas on others to include. The Sugarcreek Valley Club has a nice facility it was a good event the 3 years they held it.. I know my dear friend Doc Householder would have loved it... So I guess Woofter and I have been given the task of keeping this event in everyones mind via this thread on here !! So as we are given info. we will share it.. Make plans NOW for next year. I BELIEVE IT WILL BE IN JUNE, we will firm that up... TREE OLE HUSSLER !!!!

Old Post 09-08-2014 04:55 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FOGHORN43725
UKC Forum Member

cant wait always loved this event an seeing my buddy Dave

GRCH Pr. Uchtman's So. Bl. Lady Isabella
GRCH Pr. Uchtman's Blue Tree Top Dancer

and co owner of
HBCH C&T's Just Let Me Go (Justice)
2012 HB National 2nd placed registered

Rest in Peace
NITECH GRCH Pr.Uchtman's Two Eye Medicine Man

GRCH Pr. Vans Hard Rockin Rock

two beloved boys who are missed dearly but always in our hearts an memories
you are sadly missed !!!!!!

Old Post 09-12-2014 02:10 AM
FOGHORN43725 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FOGHORN43725 Click here to Send FOGHORN43725 a Private Message Click Here to Email FOGHORN43725 Find more posts by FOGHORN43725 Add FOGHORN43725 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

btt

just a bump up as a reminder.. No additional news unless Dave has heard anything..

Old Post 10-05-2014 05:01 AM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

BTT

I will contact Bob Tully to see if anything new is known about this event.. Just bumping it up so folks will remember it is an upcoming event to look for !!!!!

Old Post 01-01-2015 08:44 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Event

will be this June 25,26,27 at the Sugarcreek Valley Coon & Beagle Hunters Assoc. club grounds. There is a Poster posted to their club site on Facebook with all the info for Thurs.-Fri.-Sat. Show judges and Master of Hounds are listed, fishing derby for kids. Water races, etc.

Anyone who has the skills that I lack in posting on here if you could go to their Facebook page and put the poster on here it would be GREAT !!!!

Old Post 03-18-2015 04:59 AM
jwalters
UKC Forum Member

https://www.facebook.com/1382091128...e=1&theater

Old Post 03-18-2015 05:23 PM
jwalters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwalters Click here to Send jwalters a Private Message Click Here to Email jwalters Find more posts by jwalters Add jwalters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 06-18-2015 05:02 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

btt

TREE OLE HUSSLER

Old Post 06-21-2015 07:58 PM