UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Information on how to get into contact with Gregory Bart Nation
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
codycline45
UKC Forum Member

Information on how to get into contact with Gregory Bart Nation

Any information would be great . Any info just to point be in the right direction thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2015 12:55 AM
codycline45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for codycline45 Click here to Send codycline45 a Private Message Click Here to Email codycline45 Find more posts by codycline45 Add codycline45 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

He has a book for sale. Try www.soundofthehounds.com to see if it gives a link to him. I've seen the ad in Full Cry but haven't looked at the link yet

Old Post 10-23-2015 01:27 AM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

You might try their contact us portion. I see the contact guy has same last name so might be related.

Old Post 10-23-2015 01:29 AM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

I believe he is serving a lengthy sentence in federal prison.The contact info for his book will be your best option.

Last edited by scotty on 10-23-2015 at 02:16 PM

Old Post 10-23-2015 02:56 AM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

He was writing a column regularly in American Cooner.I quit subscribing 2 years ago.Here is the last address that he listed.

...............43883-004 FCI Pollock
...............PO BOX 4050
..............Pollock,LA...71467

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Old Post 10-23-2015 03:32 AM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Looks like he is located at FCI Miami now.

UKC Performance Sire
Ukc #1 Top Reproducers List
PKC Top 5 both spring and fall Super Stake Sire

NtCh PKC Silver Ch Southern Miss Heat
( Moe x Tree Slammin Trixie )
4th Place 2017 UKC World Hunt

Old Post 10-23-2015 12:33 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chaz2012
Banned

He is in the big house oboma should pardon him any think you need to know I may can help

Charlie Portwood Jr.

Last edited by chaz2012 on 10-23-2015 at 01:24 PM

Old Post 10-23-2015 01:22 PM
chaz2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaz2012 Click here to Send chaz2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email chaz2012 Find more posts by chaz2012 Add chaz2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

He got out of jail for a whole several yrs ago. Was at several hunts. Told me he lived on Burnt mountain then. Next thing I knew he had gone backto the big house.

Old Post 10-23-2015 01:51 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

doesn't sound like the kind of person I would be associated with.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 10-23-2015 03:59 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

He a big blue dog man Rock. So me either lol...

Last edited by GA DAWG on 10-23-2015 at 08:51 PM

Old Post 10-23-2015 08:48 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

There is a federal prison in Pollock. He might be in there. I know there were rumors a long time ago about him. Looks like there might have been something to them.

Old Post 10-24-2015 12:57 AM
codycline45
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I got the book he's a friend of my dad's told me if wanted to get into hunting dogs he's the man to do it

Old Post 10-24-2015 03:55 AM
codycline45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for codycline45 Click here to Send codycline45 a Private Message Click Here to Email codycline45 Find more posts by codycline45 Add codycline45 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chaz2012
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by codycline45
Yeah I got the book he's a friend of my dad's told me if wanted to get into hunting dogs he's the man to do it

He needs to write a book on how not to go to prision or mabe he should read one lol lol

Charlie Portwood Jr.

Old Post 11-09-2015 12:49 AM
chaz2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaz2012 Click here to Send chaz2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email chaz2012 Find more posts by chaz2012 Add chaz2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Why did he go to prison?

Old Post 11-09-2015 01:13 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V. Cannon
UKC Forum Member

I don't know if Jerry Winn, Vernon Holt or Eddie Manning still exist but if they are I bet anyone of them can help you get the information you're looking for.

Old Post 11-09-2015 02:45 AM
V. Cannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V. Cannon Click here to Send V. Cannon a Private Message Find more posts by V. Cannon Add V. Cannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

Those his handlers? I knew Jerry was but forgot names of others.

Old Post 11-09-2015 02:50 AM
Megamind
Banned

He will never get out again I bet . look at this

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/c...cvne-story.html

Old Post 10-24-2020 02:55 AM
Megamind is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Megamind Click here to Send Megamind a Private Message Click Here to Email Megamind Find more posts by Megamind Add Megamind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

JERRY WINN

JERRY PASSED AWAY THIS LAST WEEK IN MICHIGAN. HE WAS 72. <v>

Old Post 02-01-2022 12:03 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V. Cannon
UKC Forum Member

Jerry

I know Jerry had a reputation of handling tactics that might seem questionable but Jerry was always a gentleman in the casts that I saw him hunt in.
I suspect Jerry would try whatever he felt confident that he could get away with.
Paid handlers get dogs to hunt by winning hunts, Jerry wasn’t shy about what he had won and he won his share.

Old Post 02-01-2022 06:18 AM
V. Cannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V. Cannon Click here to Send V. Cannon a Private Message Find more posts by V. Cannon Add V. Cannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Book

Mr. Nation was in the drug trade it caught up with him several times he owned some nice dogs and was given a grand night ch after he got out of prison the first time out of his stock of tapp dogs

Old Post 02-01-2022 10:10 AM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Re: JERRY WINN

quote:
Originally posted by jodaviess1
JERRY PASSED AWAY THIS LAST WEEK IN MICHIGAN. HE WAS 72. <v>
sorry to hear this. I haven’t seen Jerry for a couple years but knew he was declining. I always enjoyed talking to and hunting with Jerry, he certainly was a colorful character and I don’t think a harder hunter ever lived then when he was in his prime. RIP p

Old Post 02-02-2022 05:29 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote