UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Application for permanent registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Poppyjsteakley
New UKC Forum Member

Application for permanent registration

On my application for permanent registration the fees are different than they are on the UKC site. Apparently they have went up. What do I do on this application to pay for the registration package that I want? I don’t wanna mess up my permanent registration by doing something wrong.

I’m wanting to go with this package

Permanent Registration Certificate with 4-Generation Performance Pedigree & Easy Entry Card $54
&
Rush Service (paperwork processed within 5 business days/does not include mailing time) $30

Also is it worth paying $15 more for the 6 generation package. His Sire is not purple ribbon his dam is purple ribbon.

Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2018 09:18 PM
Poppyjsteakley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Poppyjsteakley Click here to Send Poppyjsteakley a Private Message Click Here to Email Poppyjsteakley Find more posts by Poppyjsteakley Add Poppyjsteakley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

You can cross out the wrong fees on your application and write the correct ones beside the wrong ones. We won't know how much pedigree information we have until we start processing the papers. If you pay for a 6 generation pedigree and we find we are missing a lot of that information, we would just do a 4 generation pedigree for you and refund you the difference.

Old Post 07-23-2018 09:31 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Poppyjsteakley
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Smith
You can cross out the wrong fees on your application and write the correct ones beside the wrong ones. We won't know how much pedigree information we have until we start processing the papers. If you pay for a 6 generation pedigree and we find we are missing a lot of that information, we would just do a 4 generation pedigree for you and refund you the difference.

Old Post 07-24-2018 01:29 AM
Poppyjsteakley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Poppyjsteakley Click here to Send Poppyjsteakley a Private Message Click Here to Email Poppyjsteakley Find more posts by Poppyjsteakley Add Poppyjsteakley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Did you have another question?

Old Post 07-24-2018 01:08 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote