UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH'PR Ficken’s Greatful Dead Red
Pages (57): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Future coonhunter's

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
Hannah and Victoria - born March 16th 2011

Thats a pair to be proud of there !!!!

Congrats on the twins !!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2011 09:57 PM
coondogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogman Click here to Send coondogman a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogman Find more posts by coondogman Add coondogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

I hope these two are coonhunters

The other girls only like going if we invite their friends!!

Old Post 06-21-2011 06:29 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red

I am telling you this is one of the loudest hounds I have ever heard. I have yet in 2 casts to draw a louder dog! Last night I took him and Daisy for 2 runs, First run 1/2 mile hooked quick and treed loud, Second run struck an old track took it deep and tree 3/4 - mile deep, Red Treed non stop every breath for 45 minutes until I got to him!See you at Redbone Days, John

Last edited by timber hunter on 06-29-2011 at 06:15 AM

Old Post 06-29-2011 06:06 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Here are my other 4 daughters - My oldest (Sarah) graduated last week

Old Post 06-29-2011 06:24 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Just Leaving for Holmesville

10 a.m. Thursday morning, I will be staying at the super 8 in Wooster!!! Blessings and Good Luck to all!!! John

Old Post 06-30-2011 02:41 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

National Redbone Days

Hunted Thursday Night, Red won his cast with 225+ and no minus. Friday night he had 100- minus did not win the cast, went home on Saturday. It was sure nice seeing Pastor Mike, Richard, Tom and the Boys. Congradulations to all the winners. Blessings John

Old Post 07-03-2011 11:32 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Just got back from Vacation in South Carolina

What is new in the redbone world? John

Old Post 07-16-2011 07:14 AM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

John, good luck with Red in the hunts! I will be watching his progress. I think he will be a nice fit with my breeding program in the future. I also think that if he reproduces like his ancestors that he has the potential to be one of the top redbone studs over the next decade. He has the breeding behind him that is a perfect match for the three strains that I have identified and feel will be responsible for producing a new type of redbone bred for competition. I really like his looks and build. Im glad to see that you have plans to get him collected at NEVERGONE. Dean is the best and that facility is only 10 minutes from my house. You bred a female to my stud dog once upon a time and I hope to return the favor in the future. If there is anything I can ever do to help you with Red....just let me know. I think he may be a very important piece of the puzzle so many of us are trying to put together. I hope to hunt with him someday....keep up the great work....Shane

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 07-19-2011 02:22 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Shane

I appreciate it, Red is a nice hound and does have a lot to offer the breed. The thing that stands out about him is his loud mouth. He also usually a first strike dog, he opens nice and tree's really really hard. I am going to a hunt on Friday I hope to get a Nite Ch win. He dosent usually take minus in the hunts, He is easy easy to call, when he is treed you know because he comes in with a locate and then rolls into a steady hard loud chop. I think he has a lot of characteristics that will help the Redbone breed to continue to improve. The Gr Nite Female I have that I bred him to also has many of the same characteristics. So I am expecting it to be a really good cross. Also there are a lot of good redbone lines out there today. I believe that the breed has made incredible improvements over the last 15 years. Shane if there is anything I can do to help you out let me know, John

Old Post 07-19-2011 05:42 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

John,
Of the dogs that I have looked at for potential crosses in the future on my females, I have found about four that I am convinced would Really be worth trying. What interests me about Red is what I have heard about the volume of his mouth and the type of mouth he has. I also like his tall leggy build. Two of the other dogs I have considered have average mouths and are from pretty much average mouth dogs. All four have ability and the breeding behind them, but Red may have the total package when you finish him out to Grand. I would not post this if I had not thought about it quite a bit. I think Red may have what it takes to be a great stud in the future. Of course it takes time and some crosses on some of top females to see what he is capable of throwing but I like what I see in his pedigree. I know a stud being in Canada can scare off some potential breeders who have top females (even though your just across the boarder)
If the time ever comes where you would like to stand him at stud in the midwest, just let me know. I would be happy to help you with that. I have handled many studs from 3 different breeds here and all had heavy traffic to them, and as I said earlier, I am only 10 mins from Dean Bitzel and the NEVERGONE facility. Although my ideas of breeding a stud have changed more from quantity to quality...I still think more high quality and titled females would have easy access to a stud in the midwest than the far north. Just thought I would offer my help if at some point in the future you may want to try it. Keep working on finishing him out and good luck!.....Shane

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 07-19-2011 09:24 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Looking For a female

That is Grand Night that can produce an all grand litter, Let me know who has one thanks John

Old Post 07-24-2011 12:42 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red

Looking good at night and in competition, hunted him last Friday, I made a one mistake or we would have won and had a Nite champion win. I am planing on put Red in 3 different night hunts right away. One RQE at Madison Penn. He will make it to Grand just got to get him in the hunts more. John

Last edited by timber hunter on 08-01-2011 at 12:46 AM

Old Post 07-29-2011 11:57 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red & Daisy Puppies

Old Post 08-01-2011 12:33 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

New Kennel

Old Post 08-01-2011 12:36 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

NtCH Ficken's Greatful Dead Red

Red won the bench show at Interkipp Ontario and got a NiteCH win on Friday August 5th. 4 more to go!!!

Old Post 08-06-2011 06:03 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Nice kennels, John. Congrads on your wins with Red and those nice pups you have there. Nice talkin with you a little bit at Nat days. Take care, Adam.

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Old Post 08-06-2011 06:11 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Re: NtCH Ficken's Greatful Dead Red

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
Red won the bench show at Interkipp Ontario and got a NiteCH win on Friday August 5th. 4 more to go!!!

Way to go John and Red...keep up the great work. I have a good feeling about Red and the litter he is from. I think great dogs from great litters are the key to great breeding programs....Shane
PS. PM me your address. I'd like to send you something that might help you get a few more plus points as you finish Red out to Gr.Nt.Ch.

Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 08-06-2011 06:38 PM
crhorses
UKC Forum Member

RED

WAY to go John just kept putting him in the hunts he doesn't take many minus so you should finish him quicker than you think.

Dan Rankin

Old Post 08-09-2011 12:17 AM
crhorses is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crhorses Click here to Send crhorses a Private Message Click Here to Email crhorses Visit crhorses's homepage! Find more posts by crhorses Add crhorses to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red is now a show champion

And won his cast again at Warsaw NY, with 300+ and no minus, the other nite ch cast came in with 375+. Going to Albion Saturday Night!

Old Post 08-13-2011 08:31 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

WAY TO GO

Keep up the good work, he will be there before you know it.

Old Post 08-13-2011 09:02 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Don Thanks

When I get him finished I would like to breed him to that female you have. One other thing people should know about Red is that he will not Tree unless he is 100% sure he has the coon. I have yet to have him tree slick. He also will not back a dog that is treeing a cat or slick. Thanks John

Old Post 08-14-2011 10:25 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Did not go to a hunt this weekend

I will be hunting Red
In the Mini Slam at Autumn Oaks (Thursday) if any one wants to come along let me know!! Thanks John

Last edited by timber hunter on 08-20-2011 at 08:08 PM

Old Post 08-20-2011 02:16 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red

will be at Autumn Oaks if you want to come by and see him!

Old Post 08-31-2011 05:37 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

hunted Red

On thrusday night, no luck!!

Old Post 09-03-2011 10:33 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Going to either

Meadford PA or Toutsborg NY on Friday night. Thanks John

Old Post 09-06-2011 12:48 AM