UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Got the Old Man and the Boy out tonight.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Got the Old Man and the Boy out tonight.

Coons must have been moving early, as it seemed like all I could get was den trees. This one had a big old limb of a den tree going right into this tree. At least the dogs got some exercise. This is Griz and Rabble. Rabble is on the right.http://s1135.photobucket.com/user/t...abc730.mp4.html

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2013 02:41 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Buffering. GGRRRR

First time I have tried to post a video and apparently don't know what I am doing. lol

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Last edited by Tim MACHA on 12-19-2013 at 03:23 AM

Old Post 12-19-2013 03:13 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tim. I hope all is well. That's a great sounding team. Those are some good looking dogs.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 12-19-2013 03:54 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Jared

Been a tough season, our population is not what it was a couple years ago. I have had Griz at my nephew's for the fall so I could concentrate on Rabble. Apparently, he is a fair weather hunter because he brought Griz home Sunday. lol Been shut down with the weather for a couple weeks and it got up in the 40s today, so just had to hit the brush. Rabble is out of the Sid female. You may have heard of her. lol

Old Post 12-19-2013 04:30 AM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Ya I may have heard of her. I love his mouth. The weather has been crappy here to. This has been a terrible season we've had snow on the ground for about 2 weeks. Tommarow it's supposed to warm above freezing then we are expected to get about 3 inchs of rain over the weekend. I haven't been going much either. It's hard to tree coons when they don't move. I went and checked of dens I know of the other day and there no tracks around them. Hopefully the warm weather will make them move a little. Good luck with your season maybe it will get better.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 12-19-2013 04:50 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Buffering. GGRRRR

quote:
Originally posted by Tim MACHA
....... and apparently I don't know what I am doing.

Old Post 12-19-2013 02:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Buffering. GGRRRR

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

Thanks Richard. That means a lot. lol

Old Post 12-19-2013 04:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tim, you said it. I am just trying to be agreeable. I have been trying to turn over a new leaf and not be so arguementable. Jared, still no blood yet. I will give her another shot tomorrow.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-19-2013 at 05:31 PM

Old Post 12-19-2013 05:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

VERY NICE!

They look and sound good!

HappyHunting Heather and Bob

Old Post 12-19-2013 06:04 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote