UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Fresh sweet tea!
Pages (369): « First ... « 363 364 [365] 366 367 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wbond
UKC Forum Member

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2018 06:05 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Did u take the NO TRESPASSING sign down before u took the picture?

Old Post 10-23-2018 05:28 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

Good afternoon 😃 everyone !!! I just wanted to drop by to say hi !!! I hope everyone is doing well !!!! 😃 I miss everyone !!

SHOW CH ' Rays Moonlight Anna's Dream.. MOLLY
FCH CH' PR' Ray's Moonlight Anna's Dream..MOLLY
"Pr" Hannah Ruth's saving angel .... Roo

My heart WILL FOREVER BELONG to my Blueticks..

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end..... JER. 29:11

Old Post 10-24-2018 05:35 PM
Moonlightanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moonlightanna Click here to Send Moonlightanna a Private Message Visit Moonlightanna's homepage! Find more posts by Moonlightanna Add Moonlightanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Hi, hope ur doing well, too.
Went riding today, didn't see anything while we were riding, but saw 2 flocks of turkeys while we were hauling.

Old Post 10-26-2018 03:57 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Apple Butter making day

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 10-28-2018 05:03 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

That's quite the apparatus, WB.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dan🎂🎂🎂

Old Post 10-28-2018 06:18 AM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

just voted yall do the same

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 11-06-2018 02:21 PM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Working at the polls, will vote before I leave.

Old Post 11-06-2018 03:39 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

To much apple pie

https://nypost.com/2018/11/16/racco...bies-scare/amp/

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-16-2018 09:41 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Hope everyone is well and you have a Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Old Post 11-22-2018 01:41 AM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER

Old Post 11-22-2018 11:14 AM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Look close what do you see on the limb on a cold moonlight Thanksgiving night

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 11-23-2018 at 05:31 AM

Old Post 11-23-2018 05:28 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Bigfoot sighting

https://theenterprise.net/bigfoot-sighting-reported/

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-29-2018 03:07 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

We have those sightings here, too.
Is anyone getting any deer? Our buck season came in Monday, only seeing does.

Old Post 11-29-2018 04:51 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Got a doe today.

Old Post 12-02-2018 03:29 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

I know y'all have been wondering

About Linkous he still gets out and goes a little but he is the truck man now

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-03-2018 06:55 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Post My new project

Samantha's daughter Dottie

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 12-03-2018 at 07:12 PM

Old Post 12-03-2018 07:06 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

There ya go

GEORGE WASHINGTON’S CHRISTMAS EGGNOG RECIPE
“One quart cream, one quart milk, one dozen tablespoons sugar, one pint brandy, ½ pint rye whiskey, ½ pint Jamaica rum, ¼ pint sherry—mix liquor first, then separate yolks and whites of 12 eggs, add sugar to beaten yolks, mix well. Add milk and cream, slowly beating. Beat whites of eggs until stiff and fold slowly into mixture. Let set in cool place for several days. Taste frequently.”

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-03-2018 09:26 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

The project strikes again

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-04-2018 03:55 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Glad Dottie's doing well for you. Did u make some eggnog to take along?

Old Post 12-04-2018 05:12 AM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

REX CONGRATS ON DOE
WB
GREAT PIC

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER

Old Post 12-07-2018 12:36 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Corky. Chuck got a buck and a doe, too. We cut up his doe yesterday.
We bred Ruby on Halloween, she's due New Year's Day. I called the vet yesterday, she gave me her home and cell #, just in case.... hoping there's NO case.

Old Post 12-08-2018 04:48 PM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

14 INCHES OF WHITE STUFF
REX
HOPE RUBY HAS A BUNCH OF PUPS AND EASY TIME HAVING THEM TELL CHUCK CONGRATS

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER

Old Post 12-10-2018 01:22 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

My daughter Abbie and my Granddaughter Kinsley

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 12-11-2018 at 06:23 PM

Old Post 12-11-2018 06:08 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Oh by the way Dan Lyndell wants if you lost your computer pass

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-11-2018 06:16 PM