UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > coonhound ringtone
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jpatt
UKC Forum Member

please

if i could get it it would be great 1740 804 4815
Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2009 06:08 PM
jpatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jpatt Click here to Send jpatt a Private Message Click Here to Email jpatt Find more posts by jpatt Add jpatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

ok heres a stupid ? if you get a ringtone sent to your phonee how do you use it on yours??

Old Post 12-23-2009 06:53 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
owlholler
UKC Forum Member

send it to me please 859-473-2362

Old Post 12-23-2009 07:03 PM
owlholler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for owlholler Click here to Send owlholler a Private Message Find more posts by owlholler Add owlholler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluesingin
UKC Forum Member

ok

me to please 517-990-7618 thanks

Old Post 12-23-2009 07:10 PM
bluesingin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluesingin Click here to Send bluesingin a Private Message Find more posts by bluesingin Add bluesingin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

i have my own dog recorded, but i can't load it to the ringtone side. its one of the razor phones. does someone know how to load it? I have been told you can't do it on these phones?

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 12-23-2009 07:10 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treberta
Banned

I would love to send everyone my dog treed but it will run my bill up like 50 bucks LOL I sent it to 10 people.

Old Post 12-23-2009 07:16 PM
treberta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treberta Click here to Send treberta a Private Message Click Here to Email treberta Find more posts by treberta Add treberta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by treberta
I would love to send everyone my dog treed but it will run my bill up like 50 bucks LOL I sent it to 10 people.

Are you the one that sent that one to me...If so I will be more than glad to forward it on to these last folks...

Old Post 12-23-2009 07:19 PM
s/s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s/s Click here to Send s/s a Private Message Click Here to Email s/s Visit s/s's homepage! Find more posts by s/s Add s/s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treberta
Banned

Yes that was my dog Boss.

Old Post 12-23-2009 07:21 PM
treberta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treberta Click here to Send treberta a Private Message Click Here to Email treberta Find more posts by treberta Add treberta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chappy
UKC Forum Member

ringtone

If one of the 10 people who got it would send it to me, I would send it to 10-20 more. 641-203-0667

Old Post 12-23-2009 07:43 PM
Chappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chappy Click here to Send Chappy a Private Message Find more posts by Chappy Add Chappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

Re: ringtone

quote:
Originally posted by Chappy
If one of the 10 people who got it would send it to me, I would send it to 10-20 more. 641-203-0667

Chappy

You should have it now.....

I also sent it to three other numbers listed above...I hope they all sent correctly.

Old Post 12-23-2009 08:01 PM
s/s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s/s Click here to Send s/s a Private Message Click Here to Email s/s Visit s/s's homepage! Find more posts by s/s Add s/s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chappy
UKC Forum Member

Maybe I can't get it. I thought it wouldcome as a text message that I could save as a ringtone . Maybe I'm cell phone illiterate.

Old Post 12-23-2009 08:15 PM
Chappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chappy Click here to Send Chappy a Private Message Find more posts by Chappy Add Chappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
i have my own dog recorded, but i can't load it to the ringtone side. its one of the razor phones. does someone know how to load it? I have been told you can't do it on these phones?

razor is pretty easy. just go to the recording and hit options then
hit use then use as ringtone

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 12-23-2009 08:46 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

i have the new LG rumor 2 and i cant seem to get the audio from picture mail to a ringtone..

anyone got one of these phones?

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 12-23-2009 08:47 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chappy
UKC Forum Member

I can download it from the picture mess. I haven't got anything sent to me. It must not have come.

Old Post 12-23-2009 08:50 PM
Chappy
UKC Forum Member

ringtone

o.k.I got it. Thankyou whoever sent it. If I can send it to anyone let me know your number.

Old Post 12-23-2009 09:58 PM
clnisly
UKC Forum Member

I want it please. 316-213-2912. Thanks.

Old Post 12-23-2009 11:53 PM
clnisly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clnisly Click here to Send clnisly a Private Message Click Here to Email clnisly Find more posts by clnisly Add clnisly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chappy
UKC Forum Member

ringtone

Clnisly You should have it. I sent it as a text. Just go to options and save the sound. Then go to my sounds and save as ringtone.

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:13 AM
OH Walker
UKC Forum Member

Can someone please send me one? 740-331-0543

Chase Gould

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:14 AM
OH Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OH Walker Click here to Send OH Walker a Private Message Click Here to Email OH Walker Find more posts by OH Walker Add OH Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
second nature
UKC Forum Member

brad is the one i sent you working or not ?

Home Of.
pr second natures lightfoot blue cruiz
pr second natures lightfoot jess
pr secondnatures lightfoot dads braveheart
pr fch jughill mattie mae
secondnatures roosters emma
daisy// the bunny killer

( RIP GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN)
nitech ch pr second natures buck
pr Idaho lightfoot blitz

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:16 AM
second nature is offline Click Here to See the Profile for second nature Click here to Send second nature a Private Message Click Here to Email second nature Find more posts by second nature Add second nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clnisly
UKC Forum Member

I still haven't got it. I don't know why?

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:19 AM
clnisly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clnisly Click here to Send clnisly a Private Message Click Here to Email clnisly Find more posts by clnisly Add clnisly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone Proud
UKC Forum Member

WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO PASS IT ON TO: 603-479-3793 THANK YOU

PR RED FEVER'S SUNDOWN BANDITo

THE PLOTT CREW:
PR DARKSIDE BARRY'S POLISH (RIP)
PR DARKSIDE REDNECK LUNATIC
PR DARKSIDE BLACK POWDER SMOKE

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:20 AM
Redbone Proud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone Proud Click here to Send Redbone Proud a Private Message Find more posts by Redbone Proud Add Redbone Proud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chappy
UKC Forum Member

ringtone

clnisly, redbone proud, oh walker, I sent them to you. Let me know if they come.

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:24 AM
s/s
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by treberta
Yes that was my dog Boss.

Ole Boss should be getting royalties on his mouth!!!!!! LOL

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:31 AM
marvgru
UKC Forum Member

Im sending out some ringtones let me know if u got em! Merry christmas! The dog treeing is my cousin shane Ragsdales walker dog whitey, he can lay em down!

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:39 AM
marvgru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marvgru Click here to Send marvgru a Private Message Click Here to Email marvgru Find more posts by marvgru Add marvgru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
s/s
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by marvgru
Im sending out some ringtones let me know if u got em! Merry christmas! The dog treeing is my cousin shane Ragsdales walker dog whitey, he can lay em down!

Would you shoot it over to me please?
901-413-5862

Thanks,
Sabrina

Old Post 12-24-2009 12:43 AM