UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr.nite.ch Davis' Wakenda Creek Blue Jessup
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Performance sire. Made the top 100

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2020 06:25 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

It's well deserved

Old Post 09-21-2020 06:28 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

We’ve got a couple females bred to him this month, he’s still here and offered to the public.

Old Post 10-21-2020 08:24 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtick79
UKC Forum Member

BTT for a Show Me State Cooner

Old Post 11-13-2020 07:56 PM
redtick79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtick79 Click here to Send redtick79 a Private Message Click Here to Email redtick79 Find more posts by redtick79 Add redtick79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

There a couple young litters on the ground from Jessup and a couple of nice females. One litter is from a Zeb and Hornet female and one is from a Pink Floyd and Bullet 2 female.

Old Post 12-15-2020 03:16 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wakenda creek b
—————ChGrandNiteCh UCHTMANS So Blue Hornet
———GrandNiteCh GrCh Uchtmans So Blue Clyde
—————GrandNiteCh GrCh Clifty Creek Blue Mindy
——Ch GrandNiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Scar
————— Spring Hill Blue Raisen Cain
———NiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Lucy
—————NiteChGrCh Spring Hill Blue Jenny

GRAND NITE CH DAVIS’ WAKENDA CREEK BLUE JESSUP

—————GrandNiteCh Sandbergs Joe
———GrCh GrandNiteCh Sandbergs Bock
—————Ch GrandNiteCh Russ Treein Blue Sophy
——Ch GrandNiteCh Davis’ Wakenda Creek Blue Dixie HTX
—————GrandNiteCh McDonald’s Hat Creek Phydeaux
———GrandNiteCh GrCh Shelton’s Shooting Star
—————GrandNiteCh GrCh Bricky Creek Little Bit AKA Platinum Ch Hat Creek Little Bit

Been hearing talk of Jessup getting several girlfriends in the next few months! I sure think he will do his part to make a nice litter of coontreers that can compete at the highest level. Just my opinion...

Study that pedigree for a while. Several of the best lines of Blues all wrapped up together. Always heard his mother was the real deal but never got to hunt with her. I have a cross in mind myself if things work out. Good luck to you guys with ol Jessup!

Old Post 12-16-2020 01:43 AM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Ole Jessup will have a date this summer & I can’t wait!! I’m no breeder & don’t have much interest in raising litters of pups but this cross sure got me fired up

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 12-16-2020 07:01 AM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Heikki
Ole Jessup will have a date this summer & I can’t wait!! I’m no breeder & don’t have much interest in raising litters of pups but this cross sure got me fired up

It should be a good one. I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Hope your female recovers well.

Old Post 12-16-2020 05:39 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
Been hearing talk of Jessup getting several girlfriends in the next few months! I sure think he will do his part to make a nice litter of coontreers that can compete at the highest level. Just my opinion...

Study that pedigree for a while. Several of the best lines of Blues all wrapped up together. Always heard his mother was the real deal but never got to hunt with her. I have a cross in mind myself if things work out. Good luck to you guys with ol Jessup!

Dixie and Jessup hunt a lot alike. Dixie was a little sneakier about getting treed but Jessup likes his layups. Some think she was better, some think he was better. I think he’ll improve the breed if he can produce his likeness. Bring those good females. Thanks for dropping his name in peoples ears.

Old Post 12-16-2020 05:44 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

2021 UKC performance sire, PKC registered.

Old Post 01-02-2021 11:02 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

We took Jessup out last weekend and put his last HTX pass on him so he’s got the HTX title now. 3 HTX hunts and 3 passes. The old dog hasn’t been out much lately, we’ve got some young dogs we’ve been concentrating on

Old Post 01-27-2021 06:00 PM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

BTT

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 02-18-2021 06:46 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wakenda creek b
—————ChGrandNiteCh UCHTMANS So Blue Hornet
———GrandNiteCh GrCh Uchtmans So Blue Clyde
—————GrandNiteCh GrCh Clifty Creek Blue Mindy
——Ch GrandNiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Scar
————— Spring Hill Blue Raisen Cain
———NiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Lucy
—————NiteChGrCh Spring Hill Blue Jenny

GRAND NITE CH DAVIS’ WAKENDA CREEK BLUE JESSUP

—————GrandNiteCh Sandbergs Joe
———GrCh GrandNiteCh Sandbergs Bock
—————Ch GrandNiteCh Russ Treein Blue Sophy
——Ch GrandNiteCh Davis’ Wakenda Creek Blue Dixie HTX
—————GrandNiteCh McDonald’s Hat Creek Phydeaux
———GrandNiteCh GrCh Shelton’s Shooting Star
—————GrandNiteCh GrCh Bricky Cr Little Bit AKA Platinum Ch Hat Cr Little Bit

A winner that is reproducing with a pedigree that will compliment most females, in my opinion

Old Post 02-20-2021 02:14 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

We have a nice Dual Grand female out of makin music banjo coming to visit Jessup this week. I’ve heard rumor she’s pretty nice. Wish us luck on getting it done

Old Post 02-22-2021 01:12 AM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

I spoke with a guy just a few days ago that was telling me about his nice blue female. She was Rambo on top and out of a Piazon female. Made me think about the litter you just raised out of Jessup. That might be the ticket!

Old Post 03-17-2021 03:14 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
I spoke with a guy just a few days ago that was telling me about his nice blue female. She was Rambo on top and out of a Piazon female. Made me think about the litter you just raised out of Jessup. That might be the ticket!

I hope it’s a good cross. It looks good on paper. A lot of go getters stacked up. Time will tell.

Old Post 03-20-2021 02:09 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Young dog out of Jessups first litter made Nite ch while qualifying for the world hunt and show. He will reproduce good folks.

Old Post 03-26-2021 05:08 AM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!

Old Post 03-29-2021 09:15 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

He isn’t getting any younger folks. We do have him collected. He’s got a dual grand bred and getting big, a jet bred, leggy female that’s starting to show and we have a grand nite Uchtman female in now waiting for her to be ready.

Old Post 04-29-2021 12:49 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Jessup is still here and throwing big litters.

Old Post 06-23-2021 09:25 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Have a couple female pups that have been looking good. Stella is out of Jessup and Abby (Uchtman), she’s 9 months old and was going and opening on tracks her first night, sniffing up the trees a little. 3rd night out she was treeing, she will split and seems to be a good track dog so far. She’s about 65 pounds and loud.

Old Post 08-21-2021 02:07 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Teeter, the other female pup is 8 months out of Jessup and Fergi (Pink Floyd). She’s a little, high energy female, she tracked and treed her first night in the woods. She’s a chop/bawl on track and hard chop mouth tree dog. She has walked right past another dog treeing to split 20 yards with her own coon. Both these pups have a long way to go but both have the hard stuff down, both very natural. They don’t tree just to be treeing, they are bug eyed and hating coon. Got 2 really nice male pups I’m excited about starting soon, both look good and loud.

Old Post 08-21-2021 02:14 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

2022 performance sire, he’s making some real nice pups

Old Post 01-22-2022 06:07 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Finally got a female bred to Jessup! Now it is just a waiting game to see if she has a litter and raises them. Thanks Brian!

Old Post 03-31-2022 11:46 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Hope you get a good litter of pups. Let me know when she starts showing.

Old Post 04-02-2022 01:20 AM