UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > June 13th Rqe Convoy Ohio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

June 13th Rqe Convoy Ohio

we have our rqe this Saturday night. Bench show is at 7:30 and the hunt is at 9pm. Good huntin with plenty of coon. Come on out and get your dog qualified. Thanks Seth Isch 1-260-701-2137

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-08-2015 02:21 AM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Rqe

OH, Convoy; Van Wert Co CHA 3 mi. south of Convoy, on SR 49 to Monmouth Rd. West 3 1/2 mi. to clubhouse. GPS 3603 Monmouth Rd. Convoy, OH 45832. Contact Andy Poulson (260) 273-6320
Jun 13 BS 7:30pm, $20 RQE Purina NH 2hr 9:00pm, $30

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 06-08-2015 03:19 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Re: June 13th Rqe Convoy Ohio

quote:
Originally posted by seth isch
we have our rqe this Saturday night. Bench show is at 7:30 and the hunt is at 9pm. Good huntin with plenty of coon. Come on out and get your dog qualified. Thanks Seth Isch 1-260-701-2137
BTT: come one,come all,,you won't be disappointed,,plenty of coon in this neck of the woods,,very good and friendly coonclub also

Old Post 06-08-2015 06:55 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Rqe

Thanks Kevin!! Heck ya come on out everyone!!! These rqes are down.. I'd love to see 30 dogs plus here..

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 06-08-2015 11:57 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Rqe to the top

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 06-09-2015 09:52 PM
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Re: June 13th Rqe Convoy Ohio

quote:
Originally posted by seth isch
this is good hunting here fellas so Come on out for the RQE hunt ,the hunt is tonight,,,deadline is 7:30pm for BS and 9:00pm for NH,hope to see you there

Old Post 06-13-2015 12:16 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Rqe

Come on out 7:30 bench show 9 pm hunt.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 06-13-2015 06:29 PM
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

WHO R the winners

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 06-14-2015 01:13 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

Doug u and i were the winners we stayed home and kept dry! Lol

Old Post 06-14-2015 05:50 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DOUG CHEEK
WHO R the winners
Not sure Doug,,I started getting sick throughout Friday night,,still sick,,and didn't make the hunt,,sucks too,since the club is only 8 mile from my house,,whoever won it sure had to earn it,cause we had some good storms go thru.
SETH,,GIVE US THE RESULTS,!!!!!

Old Post 06-14-2015 06:24 PM
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

D K---the rain might have helped me some --since the last dog I got I been staying in barn --the water might get rid of some of the smell ----LOL LOL

the MULES are making fun of me ---they were --- HE-HAWING ---HE- HAWING ---all day long

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 06-15-2015 01:10 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Rqe

Had a real nasty storm hit the area Saturday and dumped 3 and up to 6 inches of rain in spots. Attendance was down with 17 dogs huntin and 5 for the show. 450 + won the hunt and 150 + got in.. Thanks to all that attended. Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 06-15-2015 08:20 PM
LIN BINGHAM
UKC Forum Member

Photo

Seth, I won the rqe with my Sam dog. I would like to get a copy of the picture you took. My email is linsells@yahoo.com or text to my cell (937)760-2911. Thanks, Lin Bingham

Old Post 07-10-2015 01:52 AM
LIN BINGHAM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIN BINGHAM Click here to Send LIN BINGHAM a Private Message Click Here to Email LIN BINGHAM Find more posts by LIN BINGHAM Add LIN BINGHAM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote