UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Mojo Pup's
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rocky Stevens
UKC Forum Member

SOUND LIKE MOJO IS A COON DOG THANK TO SCOTT I HAVE NEVER HUNT WITH HIM OR HIS PUPS BUT I WILL SAY THERE IS DOGS OUT THERE GOOD AS HE IS THAT WE NEVER HERE ABOUT.I KNOW OF A 7 YRS. GRNITE ENGLISH FEMALE THAT WE WOULD LOVE TO TAKE AND GO HUNTING WITH SCOTT AND MOJO.AND WHEN IT IS OVER WE POST HONESTLY HOW IT WENT.A COON DOG CAN ONLY DO WHAT THEY CAN.I M NOT TAKING ANYTHING FROM SCOTT OR MOJO ITS UP TO HIM WHAT HE GET OUT OF HIS PUPS.SOUND LIKE A GOOD GUY & A NICE HOUND

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2012 03:13 AM
Rocky Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Stevens Click here to Send Rocky Stevens a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocky Stevens Find more posts by Rocky Stevens Add Rocky Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RHK
have mojos pups won that many hunts? besides mojo $5000? serious question...not trying to give anyone an aneurysm

ONE WON THE TRUCK HUNT LAST WEEKEND SAME PUP WON 4TH AT UKC WORLD HUNT.....SEVERAL HAVE PLACED IN THE SUPER STAKES AND HUNTED IN THE NATIONALS AND PLACE BIG IN THE STATE RACE....I THINK THEY HAVE MADE A GOOD SHOWING FOR SCOTT AND MOJO.....

WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MOJO FEMALE TO HUNT THIS SPRING.....

Last edited by smokin-1-mo on 03-14-2012 at 03:38 AM

Old Post 03-14-2012 03:36 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott Neighbors
UKC Forum Member

Mojo pup? Good luck I've been trying to get one for 3 months I even contacted Scott still no luck

Old Post 03-14-2012 04:07 AM
Scott Neighbors is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Neighbors Click here to Send Scott Neighbors a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Neighbors Find more posts by Scott Neighbors Add Scott Neighbors to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&LKennels
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
Originally posted by fullhouse
Take a chill pill. Mojo has done and will continue to do more then anything you will ever pack or own. You also seem to have gave a lot to thought to something you claim you dont care about. The jealousy is dripping off of you.
Well it's like this fellow i have been hunting for 30 year's and have packed some really good hound's.Have probly fed a lead pill to dog's better than you will ever own,why dose everyone think because people ask a question about a dog they are jealous ?

Old Post 03-14-2012 09:18 AM
B&LKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&LKennels Click here to Send B&LKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email B&LKennels Find more posts by B&LKennels Add B&LKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&LKennels
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
Originally posted by Zac_c
I know u didn't say he couldn't reproduce but you said others can so I said choose another one. I don't even own a hound. Lol I have hunted with some mojo pups and they are real nice pups.
The way i see it you shouldn't even be running you mouth about something you know nothing about.Try hunting some pup's out of other stud dog's and then see what you think.mojo isnt even in the top ten reproducer's .Hunt with some dog's out of trackman,nocturnal kane,cutter,tequila sunrise bo jangles,stylish legend,lonepine dog's etc and then flap your gum's.Just because you walked behind a couple dog's don't make you a coonhunter.You don't know anything about other dog's.And yes there are better dog's out there but most people don't have the money to promote them like scott dose.

Last edited by B&LKennels on 03-14-2012 at 10:05 AM

Old Post 03-14-2012 09:29 AM
B&LKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&LKennels Click here to Send B&LKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email B&LKennels Find more posts by B&LKennels Add B&LKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&LKennels
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rocky Stevens
SOUND LIKE MOJO IS A COON DOG THANK TO SCOTT I HAVE NEVER HUNT WITH HIM OR HIS PUPS BUT I WILL SAY THERE IS DOGS OUT THERE GOOD AS HE IS THAT WE NEVER HERE ABOUT.I KNOW OF A 7 YRS. GRNITE ENGLISH FEMALE THAT WE WOULD LOVE TO TAKE AND GO HUNTING WITH SCOTT AND MOJO.AND WHEN IT IS OVER WE POST HONESTLY HOW IT WENT.A COON DOG CAN ONLY DO WHAT THEY CAN.I M NOT TAKING ANYTHING FROM SCOTT OR MOJO ITS UP TO HIM WHAT HE GET OUT OF HIS PUPS.SOUND LIKE A GOOD GUY & A NICE HOUND
I agree with you,wasn't taking anything away from what he has done with mojo, Like you said there is dog's out there as good or better than mojo that we don't hear about. Not everyone has the money to promote and run to all the big hunt's like scot did.I mean my hat's off to him great job.But that dosen't mean he is the best dog in tha coon hunting world.Who was it before he came along, it won't be long before there is a better dog.And people know that ,they just jump on the wagon right now.

Old Post 03-14-2012 10:17 AM
Zac_c
New UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Zac_c on 03-14-2012 at 10:43 AM

Old Post 03-14-2012 10:20 AM
Zac_c is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac_c Click here to Send Zac_c a Private Message Find more posts by Zac_c Add Zac_c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Scott Neighbors
Mojo pup? Good luck I've been trying to get one for 3 months I even contacted Scott still no luck

They go quick. I posted a litter for sale and had 7 booked out of that litter in less than 4 hours.

Old Post 03-14-2012 01:50 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris.S
UKC Forum Member

Yep, you've hunted for 30yrs, culled better than some have ever owned and have a top secret weapon in your backyard right now that you are about to unleash on the world.

But no one has heard of you..... inspite of all the winners you've made over the years, ain't anonymity wonderful!

Old Post 03-14-2012 03:47 PM
Chris.S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris.S Click here to Send Chris.S a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris.S Find more posts by Chris.S Add Chris.S to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chris.S
Yep, you've hunted for 30yrs, culled better than some have ever owned and have a top secret weapon in your backyard right now that you are about to unleash on the world.

But no one has heard of you..... inspite of all the winners you've made over the years, ain't anonymity wonderful!

THAT IS EXACTLY RIGHT ....YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK.....I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING HE NEEDS TO GO GO GET ONE OF THEM POWERHOUSES OUT FROM BEHIND THE BARN AND ROCK THE COONHOUND WORLD...IM SURE IT WOULD BE SINGLE REGISTERED BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THEM SUPER GRADE DOGS WE BEEN HEREING ABOUT FOR A WEEK ON HERE...LOL...

B,L KENNELS WHAT IS YOUR NAME .....

Old Post 03-14-2012 05:28 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

For some reason. I can't see the first page anymore. I try to open it and my net on my phone just quits. Maybe my phone don't want me to read all the crying. I don't know

Old Post 03-14-2012 05:38 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adlj
UKC Forum Member

Just a guess but i bet his dog's name is B&L's Green Eyed Monster. lol

Old Post 03-14-2012 05:39 PM
adlj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adlj Click here to Send adlj a Private Message Find more posts by adlj Add adlj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&LKennels
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo
THAT IS EXACTLY RIGHT ....YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK.....I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING HE NEEDS TO GO GO GET ONE OF THEM POWERHOUSES OUT FROM BEHIND THE BARN AND ROCK THE COONHOUND WORLD...IM SURE IT WOULD BE SINGLE REGISTERED BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THEM SUPER GRADE DOGS WE BEEN HEREING ABOUT FOR A WEEK ON HERE...LOL...

B,L KENNELS WHAT IS YOUR NAME .....

WELL THERE MR SMART A$$ MY NAME IS REALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.AND SO YOU KNOW I DON'T OWN A SINGLE REGISTERED OR GRADE DOG.... I HAVE DOG'S OUT OF TRACKMAN ,SUNRISE AND LONEPINE . AND YES IF YOU AND CHRIS S WOULD LIKE TO DONATE ME MONEY FOR GAS I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HIT THE BIG HUNT'S. ALL I DID WAS ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION AND ALL YOU GUY'S WANT TO DO IS BE SMART A$$ES ABOUT IT. NOW IT'S MY TURN TO BE A SMART A$$ WHERE YOU LIVE AND ALL THE COON YOU HAVE YOU COULD MAKE A POODLE A GRAND NITE. CAN YOU SAY YOUR DOG MADE NITE CHAMPION IN 3 HUNT'S HIGH SCORING DOG IN 2 HUNT'S AND A SECOND PLACE IN THE 3RD HUNT ? AND I DIDN'T SAY I HAD THE NEXT WORLD CHAMPION,BUT WHO KNOW'S ONE OF THEM MIGHT BE . PS DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME SOME MONEY SO I CAN HIT THE BIG HUNT'S THEM YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM. AND BY THE WAY WE DON'T HAVE ALOT OF COON HERE ,HAVE A NICE DAY AND HAPPY HUNTING .

Last edited by B&LKennels on 03-15-2012 at 01:17 AM

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:12 AM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
Originally posted by B&LKennels
Well it's like this fellow i have been hunting for 30 year's and have packed some really good hound's.Have probly fed a lead pill to dog's better than you will ever own,why dose everyone think because people ask a question about a dog they are jealous ?

If you been hunting 30 years, how come you post like a 12 year old?

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:18 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

B.S.KENNEL IS MORE LIKE IT......I RAITHER GIVE IT TO YOU IN PERSON....MR. NO NAME....

FOR YOUR INFO..I HAVE PROBABLY FINISHED MORE DOGS THEN YOU HAVE OWNED........MR.NO NAME...

Last edited by smokin-1-mo on 03-15-2012 at 01:48 AM

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:21 AM
B&LKennels
UKC Forum Member

quote:

WELL JUST HOW MANY GOOD DOG'S DO YOU OWN ? BET NONE SOUND'S TO ME LIKE YOU JUST LIKE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH. YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED WHAT I HAVE IN MY KENNEL'S. WHAT'S IN YOUR'S PROBLY DOG'S THAT I WOULD CULL'JUST SO YOU KNOW I DON'T JUST HAVE 1 DOG I HAVE 3 ABOUT TO UNLEASH .SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. HAVE A NICE DAY

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:29 AM
B&LKennels
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo
B.S.KENNEL IS MORE LIKE IT......I RAITHER GIVE IT TO YOU IN PERSON....MR. NO NAME....

FOR YOUR INFO..I HAVE PROBABLY FINISHED MOR DOGS THEN YOU HAVE OWNED........MR.NO NAME...

YOU CAN I LIVE IN MARYLAND BRING IT HERE TO ME. MAYBE YOU HAVE ,BUT IF I LIVED WHERE YOU DID I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CULL AS MANY BECAUES YOU HAVE A COUPLE COON IN EVERY TREE. IF YOU NEED AN ADDRESS LET ME KNOW

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:37 AM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

WISH WE HAD COON LIKE YOU THINK WE DO MR.NO.NAME....

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:51 AM
The Walker Way
UKC Forum Member

I was given a mojo pup about a month ago. Ive showed her a cage coon and she fired up on that right away. so far i like her but its still early. The one fault ive seen so far is she has a little to much energy for me. lol

NITECH WIND MILL HILL'S FACEMAN

Old Post 03-15-2012 02:04 AM
The Walker Way is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Walker Way Click here to Send The Walker Way a Private Message Click Here to Email The Walker Way Find more posts by The Walker Way Add The Walker Way to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocky Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I HATE SEE THIS GETTING OUT OF HAND LIKE THIS WE ALL KNOW COON HUNTING IS LIKE FIGHTING CHICKENS ANY GOOD COON DOG COULD WIN ON ANY GIVING NIGHT.NO ONE WIN ALL OF THEM.ALL I KNOW I LOVE TO HUNT.HAVE FUN HUNTING GUYS

Old Post 03-15-2012 03:08 AM
Rocky Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky Stevens Click here to Send Rocky Stevens a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocky Stevens Find more posts by Rocky Stevens Add Rocky Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris.S
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by B&LKennels
WELL JUST HOW MANY GOOD DOG'S DO YOU OWN ? BET NONE SOUND'S TO ME LIKE YOU JUST LIKE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH. YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED WHAT I HAVE IN MY KENNEL'S. WHAT'S IN YOUR'S PROBLY DOG'S THAT I WOULD CULL'JUST SO YOU KNOW I DON'T JUST HAVE 1 DOG I HAVE 3 ABOUT TO UNLEASH .SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. HAVE A NICE DAY

Ask anyone that knows me (Chris Saunders)! I don't own any good dogs and never have . I have bred, raised and trained my own culls for the last 25yrs. I have never won anything that amounted to much and if you draw me in a cast you have nothing to worry about because I lack dog power and I'm a pushover to boot.

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:34 PM
Chris.S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris.S Click here to Send Chris.S a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris.S Find more posts by Chris.S Add Chris.S to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Ask anyone that knows me (Chris Saunders)! I don't own any good dogs and never have . I have bred, raised and trained my own culls for the last 25yrs. I have never won anything that amounted to much and if you draw me in a cast you have nothing to worry about because I lack dog power and I'm a pushover to boot.

YEP THATS THE CHRIS I KNOW OF...LOL...

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:38 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: B,L KENNELS

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
If you been hunting 30 years, how come you post like a 12 year old?
LOL!!

Old Post 03-15-2012 02:19 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

Some of y'all must be kin to Roy Dale "by god" Mercer

Old Post 03-15-2012 03:09 PM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
donaldpeyton
UKC Forum Member

At least Scott is giving back to a hunter 5000 dollars would come in handy.As for mojo he is a coon dog he has proved that to the coon hunting world.Yes the mojo hunt is good for saleing pups and breedings it's just part of him proving his dog as a stud.I have hunted with pups out of him that I didn't like and owned a few but there is good in bad in all but most of the time it's the trainers fault how they turn out.

Old Post 03-15-2012 03:59 PM
donaldpeyton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for donaldpeyton Click here to Send donaldpeyton a Private Message Find more posts by donaldpeyton Add donaldpeyton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote