UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dw's Nocturnal Rebel
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RICHARD T WADE
UKC Forum Member

REBEL POWER!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2015 08:19 PM
RICHARD T WADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RICHARD T WADE Click here to Send RICHARD T WADE a Private Message Click Here to Email RICHARD T WADE Find more posts by RICHARD T WADE Add RICHARD T WADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Smoke female in heat now, pups will be performance and a good chance SS too. Rebel will hit a few hunts this month including the NC state hunt. Thanks everyone that's interested in pups.

GRNT ABBOTT’S BAWLING REBEL (SEMEN)
GRNT MCCALLS SILVERADO DAN (SEMEN)
GRNT HILLBILLY'S SMOKIN RINGO STAR (SEMEN)
Finding the coon has nothing to do with the light you wear its the dogs you hunt!!
Nose on a dog like eyes on a hawk..
Dillon Duckworth 828-413-5206

CH GRNITECH HTX PR' DWS NOCTURNAL REBEL (GRNT ABBOTTS BAWLING REBEL X GRNT ZIPCODES STYLISH BABE) 2015 Allen Shoe memorial hunt overall winner (RIP)

PR’ HUNTING CREEK SALLY’ (GRNT HOLLYWOOD HOSS X GRNT ABBOTTS FLATWOOD ROSIE

Old Post 04-04-2015 12:30 PM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HAWKNOSEDKENNEL Click here to Send HAWKNOSEDKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HAWKNOSEDKENNEL Find more posts by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL Add HAWKNOSEDKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Rebel

Liquid smoke female has been bred

Finding the coon has nothing to do with the light you wear its the dogs you hunt!!

CH GRNITECH HTX PR' DWS NOCTURNAL REBEL (GRNT ABBOTTS BAWLING REBEL X GRNT ZIPCODES STYLISH BABE) 2015 Allen Shoe memorial hunt overall winner (RIP)

Old Post 04-14-2015 01:46 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HAWKNOSEDKENNEL Click here to Send HAWKNOSEDKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HAWKNOSEDKENNEL Find more posts by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL Add HAWKNOSEDKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

thread

Rebel now has 3 wins towards grand has 156$ won in chkc and 2 bench show wins. I posted another thread on Rebel but looks like I found the original one! Thanks

Old Post 10-28-2015 11:45 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

smoke cross

Update on the breeding of the smoke female, she's 9 yes old and never been bred before and she didn't take- we kinda took a long shot in breeding her. See she hasn't came in heat on her own in several years so we helped her come in to make the cross. We're gonna try again soon she should be in heat any day if she comes in naturally. I would really like to see some pups on the ground off this fine hound by next year.

Old Post 10-28-2015 12:06 PM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks for the calls and PMs, an overwhelming amount of interest so far in Rebel...Rebel is located in Morganton NC.

Old Post 10-30-2015 10:52 PM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Reference

If anyone would like you can contact Tony Rupard for reference on Rebel 7047981118 he's hunted with Rebel numerous times. We met at walker days and he happened to guide the memorial hunt cast we were on. I have several other local guys numbers I can give upon request. Tony Ray also hunted against Rebel at this year's NC state hunt and I'm sure he has nice things to say about Rebel, we were neck and neck all night and he won 1st place nite ch Friday night. I lost by 25 points (all my fault).

Last edited by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 11-03-2015 at 03:55 PM

Old Post 11-03-2015 01:37 PM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

in the rain

Last edited by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 11-03-2015 at 04:17 PM

Old Post 11-03-2015 02:18 PM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

show campion

Rebel is now show champion 3 straight first place wins. Now lets go hunting and get number 4.

Old Post 11-07-2015 01:06 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

1 to go

Rebel got his 4th nite ch win tonight. 400 plus 225 circle on big den tree and no minus.

Old Post 11-07-2015 05:41 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Late Round

Late round cast win lastnight, money won

Old Post 11-08-2015 12:39 PM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Several folks wanting pups and a few waiting on females to come in heat.

Old Post 11-10-2015 03:31 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Rebel

Folks,I met Dillon and his Mother about six months ago when I sold him a female pup out of my Pkc.Ch.Gnt.Ch.Longs Mo.3Blank Domino. You talk about super people and easy to visit with. I'm sure Dilon is packing a nice hound in Rebel.The female out of Domino should cross great on Rebel. Good luck.

Old Post 11-13-2015 09:28 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeff, I really appreciate the kinds words. I'm glad our paths crossed, it was an unforgettable experience. Folks my mom and I traveled from morganton nc to elkland MO was on the road 15 plus hours. Jeff gave us a place to stay ( after me and him went hunting ofcourse) I got to see a pup off domino's first litter in action and get under a coon alone. Than my mom and I slept for a few hours and hit the road again it was a 17 plus hour drive back due to traffic! Jeff you and your family are wonderful people. P.S. take care of my car out there in your garage while I'm away haha!!

Old Post 11-14-2015 06:14 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Rebel is now GRNITECH... Had a great hunt tonight. Rebel won a again by getting alone with a coon. If your looking for accuracy and independence, look no further!! Track power to go along with it.. thanks everyone

Old Post 11-15-2015 05:50 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Rebel

After 9 months of comp hunting DW's Nocturnal Rebel has reached CH GRNITECH status. He was entered in his first hunt in February 2015 where he had 3 straight first place wins that month including overall winner 1st place registered at the 10th annual Allen Shoe hunt where there were 75 entries. And From July to October he wasn't hunted in a ukc hunt. I couldn't be happier with the success this little hound has had. Correction I forgot about a hunt in August we won.

Last edited by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 11-15-2015 at 10:01 PM

Old Post 11-15-2015 06:23 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Rebel

Dillon,congrats. On finishing Rebel to Gnt.Ch. I wish you the best with him. Ps. I got your car out the other day and blew the dust off of it. Lol. Good luck!

Old Post 11-16-2015 08:50 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeff, I'm ready for kate to start turning it on I caught her a coon Saturday night but Sunday morning when I went and checked my trap it had a nice big hole in the back where the little devil broke out! I put more show points on her Saturday night.

Last edited by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 11-17-2015 at 03:03 AM

Old Post 11-16-2015 11:27 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

escape

Old Post 11-16-2015 11:37 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

We are now offering Rebel at stud. The original post on page one has been edited. Thanks everyone for the kind words and interest. Just let us know if we can help in anyway!

Last edited by HAWKNOSEDKENNEL on 11-16-2015 at 06:50 PM

Old Post 11-16-2015 02:13 PM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

The Bawling Rebel and Zipcodes Stylish babe cross (the cross Rebel is from) only produced one puppy and he's now at stud as a Grnitech. No other blood like it out there. Although there is a male (the only pup from that cross as well) that is off Bawling Rebel and babe's littermate sister (Echo) that is also titled, defiantly no fluke guys. Rebel will reproduce if given the opportunity. All females with any hunt title will be bred at no cost. Let's get some coon tree'rs on the ground I'm ready!

Old Post 11-18-2015 04:17 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

$214

cast win tonight $58

Old Post 11-21-2015 04:54 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

PP sire

Rebel will be performance sire for 2016. Lots of folks wanting pups. Weve got to get some females bred first!

Old Post 11-24-2015 11:33 AM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

There are a couple females lined up to be bred when they come in heat.
One is a grand pup to slow talking buzz, rat attack, Stylish skidder, high X.
Female is independent and all around a nice hound. I will post more info on this as the cross is made. Thanks yall.

Old Post 11-29-2015 01:24 PM
HAWKNOSEDKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

First off i would like to thank everyone who has called with interest in breeding to Rebel or wanting a puppy. Rebels stud fee will now be $150 but only for a limited time, any one who called about breeding previously, I will honor the arrangements we discussed. Thanks again yall.

Old Post 11-30-2015 08:32 PM