UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking to trade to a NICE started female!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Steven Isbell
UKC Forum Member

Looking to trade to a NICE started female!!!

I have a 3 yr old male with right at $3000 won. $400 in open money this yr. Was in the final four last month at the Rydal, GA Darren Ghorley Memorial ( viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203138&p=1273606&hilit=reynolds#p1273606 ). He was raised in Ohio and sold to Ga back in the fall of last yr. He's out of Muscle Trax' and a female out of Harry semen. Average mouth but a coarser mouth dog.

The good he goes hunting and good about having coons and I'm in thin coons. A locate anyone could call. Bawl on the ground and chop on the tree. Going to be treed by himself and I've not seen him mess with any junk.

The bad he'll not cover but go check and see if there's another track around if another dog gets treed and he's not struck anything. I'm seeing it here where your lucky if you tree a coon a night here. No handle on him unless you're close enough to see him. Sucks in these mtns and makes for some long nights through the week when you don't have coons and you gotta work the next day.

Looking for a nice young, well built, well bred started female.
Just a option to trade if anyone has what I'm looking for or I'll just keep hunting him here. Id rather do anything than try to sale a finished dog.

Best to just email me from 8am-430pm @ bigbuckhunter1@yahoo.com or after 430 text/call me @ 276/219-1229

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2024 05:19 PM
Steven Isbell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Isbell Click here to Send Steven Isbell a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Isbell Add Steven Isbell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote